1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolsik's Mods (update 6/6/16 - Renamon)

Discussion in 'Loader Imports' started by wolsik, Feb 22, 2016.

1. wolsik

wolsik Vivacious Visitor

Welcome! Have some Furry mods!

My first mod. It's not the best and it can be improved, but it's a start.

Katia F. Managan everybody!

Kat_pre.png

Katia F. Managan.png
    Katia_body V2.swf
    KatiaSkinCode.txt

Goes with:

Alohade's "Tail mod (V01)" (You have to change the color in the loader tab. Im posting the hudata for this).
    Alohade's Furry Stuff (Now with 20% more TAIL!) | Undertow

Rusty's "Vampire Canine"
    Rusty Imports (Updated 12/15) | Undertow

Gollums "BigEyes"
    Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) | Undertow

The mod someone should have done years ago...

RenaScreen.png

Renamon_Body.swf
    RenaCode.txt
    (Hair done by Furries, linked below)

Goes with:

Furries' Renamon head and (if you choose) "Furry Mouth Small V2" (change its color in the Loader tab in-game)
    Furries' Furry Mods!

A generic full body mod:
    Generic_Body.swf
    You must download sby's "autohueregV2" mod (sby's loader imports; march 05 2016: uploaded stuffs) and put it in the $INIT$ folder to change her body color in the "Loader" tab. This was made to be used with Furries' Furry mouth. (Its the only way I could think off to change her body color without fucking up the furry moth color)

Penises for HER body:
    Futa_dog.swf
    Futa_horsie.swf
    Thanks to Johnora for the mod, I just made a "Her" version: Experimental Penis replacements. (5'th of Feb, revenge of the horsecock)

Hope you enjoy.
    Also, Thanks to stuntcock and Furries for the help and Faceless for the Mod Template.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Sharklasers, sby and Sickerton like this.
  2. Sickerton

Sickerton Casual Client Content Creator

I didn't know that I needed this, but now it is all so clear.

Excellent job, especially for a first go.

wolsik likes this.
  3. Sharklasers

Sharklasers Avid Affiliate Content Creator

This looks great, but I'm having problems loading it. The tail appears in its base colors when it starts to load in, but when the character code loads, the tail disappears, and if I manually add the tail, then I can't load HueData.txt. (That, or I'm using HueData.txt wrong?)

How did you set your folder/mods.txt up?

Edit: AutoHueRegV2 fixed up the tail, but they still won't load at the same time. I also found out that any clothing that changes the position of the arms (straitjackets, etc.) leave the KatiaBody.swf arms in the same place, giving her an extra pair of arms. Is there any way to fix that?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  4. wolsik

wolsik Vivacious Visitor

I'm having the same problems myself (with many other mods combinations too), so I just load everything manually and don't actually use the HueData.txt (yes, it's a drag). I don't know if it's an unavoidable Loader thing or a mod problem, but to make me feel better about myself, I like to think it's the tailmod's fault.

I basically did the mod by trial and error and I manage to make it work with the default clothing, but I really don't know what to do about compatibility with other mods.

Sorry for the unhelpful, late response :(

5. Sharklasers

Sharklasers Avid Affiliate Content Creator

That's all right! I just thought there might be a better method I was missing. This mod is great. Thanks for making it.

6. wolsik

wolsik Vivacious Visitor

Update: Renamon!

intruder007 likes this.
  7. wolsik

wolsik Vivacious Visitor

Update: Katia_bodyV2 (Minor graphical bugs fixed).
    Added some miscellaneous.

8. lemurian-seed

lemurian-seed Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Hey @wolsik, I was wondering if you'd be interested in loaning me your FLA you used to create Her penis replacements? I would like to port my penis replacement(s) for the standing character over to the kneeling and I just haven't tackled that part of the template yet, so it'd be greatly appreciated! ^_^

9. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Faceless' FLA template has a slot for Her penis elements. You could omit most of the scripting and extra layers when porting your mods, because Her penis isn't intended for actual penetration (so it doesn't need spit shine, a lipstick canvas, perimeter-definition coordinates to guide the lips around the various ridges, etc).

10. lemurian-seed

lemurian-seed Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Thanks I suppose it is rather straightforward, I'll give that a go then. Yeah, I know Hers is a lot more basic--I guess I was using this as an excuse not to tackle the template myself. :P