What crossover would you like to see? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 220922

Casual Client
With a few crossover games coming out this year , like Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, and some upcoming like Jump Force (which looks pretty weird graphically imo), and some games having guest stars from other games, like Negan & Noctis joining Tekken 7, what games would you like to see next collab? I.e. are there any games that doesn't have any ryona related stuff in them that you would like to see in a game that has elements of ryona, like Teletubbies x Resident Evil (I know, weird example, it just popped into my head)?

Well, being a pretty big Tekken ryona fan ("You don't say..."), a crossover I would like to see would be between Tekken and Love Live.

By just looking at my profile pic/another thread that I've made, you already know what I'm getting into, so I'm just gonna show some pics from the mobile game so you know why I would like to have them in Tekken.

Mari
1682MariCleanURIdolized.png

Kanan
983idolizedKananTransparent.png 983KananTransparent.png 1655idolizedKananTransparent.png

Eli
581EliCleanUR.png 364Transparent.png 795Transparent.png

Riko
1614RikoCleanURIdolized.png 1678RikoidolizedTransparent.png 1486Transparent.png

Chika
1053ChikaCleanURIdolized.png 1657ChikaCleanURIdolized.png 1273ChikaCleanUR.png

Kotori
1193KotoriCleanURIdolized.png 1360Transparent.png 1278KotoriCleanURIdolized.png

Hanamaru

1261HanamaruCleanURIdolized.png 1681HanamaruCleanURIdolized.png

Maki
1677MakiCleanURIdolized.png 1012MakiCleanURIdolized.png

This is not all of them, but this ones are my favorites. As you can see, they have beautiful bodies that would be perfect for "back pain"-motion.

Last edited:

Ricestein

Potential Patron
An anime-styled Tekken would look pretty cool tbh. It would have a higher chance for collabs with other franchises, and since Harada loves idolm@ster so much, I bet we would see characters like Iori and Chihaya become DLC characters. Would personally love to see Takane in that back pain motion, she's like my favourite character lol

Deleted member 220922

Casual Client
Poor Iori, I wouldn't mind hear how her K.O. scream would sound like lol. Considering her personality, I wonder what it would sound like. I have a feeling it would be like Asuka's, pretty screech-ish.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Most of the Love Live girls are too cute for me to hurt! However, Mari does have a cocky attitude, so I may be okay with putting her in the ring.

Do you know the anime Sekai Ichiban Tsuyoku Ni Naritai? It features wrestling idols, so I would be keen to have some of the girls from Love Live put into that show. I would love to see how Mari would react to the crotch rope attack, then say "it's joke!" as she rolls around in agony :tongue:. Or put her into Rumble Roses and see how long she can act bubbly when her beautiful long legs are twisted into a figure four lock.

Eri has a cool demeanor to her, so I would let her into the ring without feeling too much guilt, too. Ruby, Kotori etc are no nos for me!

I also have a gyaku fantasy story revolving around Mari, which I've posted here.

Last edited:

Deleted member 220922

Casual Client
Most of the Love Live girls are too cute for me to hurt! However, Mari does have a cocky attitude, so I may be okay with putting her in the ring.

Do you know the anime Sekai Ichiban Tsuyoku Ni Naritai? It features wrestling idols, so I would be keen to have some of the girls from Love Live put into that show. I would love to see how Mari would react to the crotch rope attack, then say "it's joke!" as she rolls around in agony :tongue:. Or put her into Rumble Roses and see how long she can act bubbly when her beautiful long legs are twisted into a figure four lock.

Eri has a cool demeanor to her, so I would let her into the ring without feeling too much guilt, too. Ruby, Kotori etc are no nos for me!

I also have a gyaku fantasy story revolving around Mari, which I've posted here.

I've only seen some scenes from it, it's good stuff. Seeing the Love Live idols in some submission poses would be awesome :tongue:.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Nice, well here's a good start :tongue::

It depends on what other moves you're into aside from arched backs I guess! I'm into ryona material into general so it's easy to find good stuff.

The closest thing would be that scene when Mari snuck up behind Kanan, who then threw her over her back. In real life, that'd certainly leave Mari in pain with an arched back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.