WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (12 Viewers)

elebram

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

WeeWillie said:
Sorry everyone about my lack of updates. I'm still dealing with my personal situation at home which is eating up most of my free cycles, but I haven't forgotten about the bazaar. It's still going to be a couple weeks though until I have time to get back in it though.<

elebram said:
1) Is possible implement pinch nipple? (like demon in sorcere trial)
WeeWillie said:
In Trials, you tore her piercings off, and I could kind of show it by making the jewelry disappear. Unfortunately I can't really animate the player's hand to touch her breast (or is there a mod to do that?) so I'm not sure how I'd show pinching outside of her saying something.

I ask if is possible piercing (like trial) her nipple and, after, pinch the ring, but in slavebazaar

elebram said:
2) Is possible implement Blind Her?
WeeWillie said:
I'm not sure I understand this one. How would this differ from a blind fold? If you just mean put on a blind fold, then yes, I'm planning on that. If you mean poke her eyes out, then that's pretty dark :)

Yes, just put a blindfold for fear her (in slavebazaar)

elebram said:
3) Is possible, when i slap her, turn is blush to red (more slap, nore red) or turn in blu (to much slap)
WeeWillie said:
I'd already thought of that, and wanted to look into it some day. It's tough with different skin tones though, and seems like I've got lots of other higher priority things to do (such as more slaves, ahhhh!)

wanderful!

elebram said:
4) Is possible implement bleed when wipping?
WeeWillie said:
This would require a bunch of coding that would probably be beyond my ability. I've thought about it as an option though.

Ok, I undestanding

elebram said:
5) If possible implemet a slider for the power of whipping
WeeWillie said:
So you'd want a light and heavy whipping, with a louder sounds and more pain for heavy? Hmm, I'd need to think about it.

Yes, i think this!

T

tkastner

Tube33950 said:
Huhu I beat her after the third time.

I had not tried this mod before and it is very original. Characters are interesting and attractives. Willie, independently of your coding skills you seem to have good psychological expertise!
How? I tried it more than 10 times.

cyberdart

Potential Patron

greetings! i got a black screen bug like forever when im going to start a new slave bazaar game. was recently changing my windows operating system and downloaded a new flash player and this bug occurs, any idea?

Attachments

• Bugged.png
    Bugged.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 111

cyberdart

Potential Patron

sorry for the double post, im quite new to the forum, heres another screenshot, the system doesnt even load anything even when it says "loading" some stuffs

Attachments

• Bugged 2.png
    Bugged 2.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 123

WeeWillie

Content Creator

cyberdart said:
sorry for the double post, im quite new to the forum, heres another screenshot, the system doesnt even load anything even when it says "loading" some stuffs

That black screen with the title "Slave Bazaar" is the proper start, but right after that it should come up with a bunch of buttons for choosing how to start. You are using the bundle, correct, so you have the proper Dialogue Actions set up to support button use. I'm not sure what could be wrong otherwise.

cyberdart

Potential Patron

That black screen with the title "Slave Bazaar" is the proper start, but right after that it should come up with a bunch of buttons for choosing how to start. You are using the bundle, correct, so you have the proper Dialogue Actions set up to support button use. I'm not sure what could be wrong otherwise.
[/quote]

ya the buttons supposed to come up after the loading but it really doesnt, what really happened is just black screen

L

Lolboyz

Hi, i'm new to this forum. Did others mod exist like Slave blaazar or the mod you have create? If they exist how can i install them?

Thanks !

aztlan

Casual Client

Not many.

The ones with a similar scope (including using Animtools for various positions) might be Fleack's recent one and the Archer/ Anke Scholtz one by Leela.

IIRC, both of these other authors also included their mods in bundled packs due to the large number of other required mods and files needed to run them.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

Plexia: Orgasm progression has halted, and I'm getting a lot of repetitive WhipReact lines during rough sex. Could also the temp lines be interfering with her conditions?

Ashley: For some reason she gets unplayably laggy very soon after visiting her, and the more I visit her, the sooner that becomes. It gets to the point that I can't save after making any progress, if I even have the patience to make any progress at all.

Him: Why not remove his dialog and let it be implied from the girls' responses? I think it takes away more than it adds. Only the girls' lines communicate anything to the player anyway, so his aren't really necessary.

EDIT: And will there be more variety for Plexia's hairstyle? She asks if baldness makes her beautiful, and the most diplomatic thing I can say is 'yes'. Misty's hairstyle isn't beautiful.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

jase said:
Plexia: Orgasm progression has halted, and I'm getting a lot of repetitive WhipReact lines during rough sex. Could also the temp lines be interfering with her conditions?

Ashley: For some reason she gets unplayably laggy very soon after visiting her, and the more I visit her, the sooner that becomes. It gets to the point that I can't save after making any progress, if I even have the patience to make any progress at all.

I haven't encountered these issues. Could you maybe send me your save file and I can try to debug it?

Mine is located at:
C:\Users\<MYNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<WACKYID>\localhost\Users\<MYNAME>\Documents\SDT\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Loader.swf\BAZAAR.sol

jase said:
Him: Why not remove his dialog and let it be implied from the girls' responses? I think it takes away more than it adds. Only the girls' lines communicate anything to the player anyway, so his aren't really necessary.

This sounds like a good idea. At some point I'll try to take a look at how things would work without him lines. I had hoped to put in some spots with dialog choices where you could have conversations with the girls or with the assistant like other RPG games. For that I'd need him lines.

jase said:
EDIT: And will there be more variety for Plexia's hairstyle? She asks if baldness makes her beautiful, and the most diplomatic thing I can say is 'yes'. Misty's hairstyle isn't beautiful.

I had planned to do a series of wigs. The hair cutting is just a feature I put in because Ashley's hair was getting in the way of her face when she is on all fours, and I couldn't see when her eyes closed or not. I first need to make time to finish another slave or two before I work on side features though.

I'm hoping I can start development again soon. I'm still working through some personal things.

Heinrike

Potential Patron

So, In Trials of the Sorceress, It stops working after the first or second piece of dialog with Crystal...

After Erika warns the player about the possibility that Crystal will go dick munching, none of the options pop up and all of the dialog boxes are empty, making the scene impossible to pass

jase

Vivacious Visitor

WeeWillie said:
I haven't encountered these issues. Could you maybe send me your save file and I can try to debug it?
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/05fcb1bd14/BAZAAR.sol
When I removed the TEMP lines, then she progressed to begging to masturbate, then orgasm break. It could be that my playstyle was triggering those lines.

WeeWillie said:
jase said:

This sounds like a good idea. At some point I'll try to take a look at how things would work without him lines. I had hoped to put in some spots with dialog choices where you could have conversations with the girls or with the assistant like other RPG games. For that I'd need him lines.
Yeah, if you're going to establish a character with Him, then the lines would add something. Will there be the same variety of characters for Him as for the girls? Because the one-size-fits all character runs the risk of coming across flat, like in Slave Trainer, and you may as well let players fill in the characterization for themselves. You could add dialog for the assistant, as third party observer, that implies what Him is saying.

aztlan

Casual Client

I prefer that His dialog remains in there.

Giving Him some choices or even different personalities might be nice. (It could be totally different personalities, different choices on key dialog points or perhaps the dialog changes to reflect the behavior He has exhibited.) But fundamentally this is a third person game where you observe what He is up to.

If you want to it in first person, then add another first person observer who is observing (and directing) his/her Trainer to break his slaves.

Or maybe I just lack imagination and want to be told what he is saying.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

jase said:
When I removed the TEMP lines, then she progressed to begging to masturbate, then orgasm break. It could be that my playstyle was triggering those lines.
Crap, yeah, those TEMP lines aren't even supposed to be in there. I was just testing stuff out, and forgot to remove them. I'll make sure they are there in any future release when I get around to it. Sorry about that.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

After loading up again, I'm back to the same cycle of 'oh, ah, ooo, oh yes' without progressing to orgasm. Occasionally she'll comment on how close she is to orgasm, just to make me think something's happening, and then back again through the same iteration of generic responses.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

jase said:
After loading up again, I'm back to the same cycle of 'oh, ah, ooo, oh yes' without progressing to orgasm. Occasionally she'll comment on how close she is to orgasm, just to make me think something's happening, and then back again through the same iteration of generic responses.

What is exactly happening when you see the failure?

I loaded your save game. First, yeah those TEMP lines need to be removed. But from your save game, Plexia is masturbating. When a girl is masturbating (meaning her hand is in her groin moving), the orgasm system that is built in to DA takes over. She has an internal pleasure counter different from what I track, and she orgasms on her own (you'll hear her whimper). That also fires an orgasm event, which I use to make her comment with things like "Oh god, I orgasmed!". Events have a priority, and depending, the orgasm event can be lost. You would see her hand moving fast, maybe hear her whimper, then her hand would go back to moving slow. If she doesn't comment with a "My god I orgasmed", but her hand goes back to moving slowly, then the event was lost. Is that what is happening for you?

If you want her to orgasm, when her hand goes into her groin, leave her alone when her hands moves faster until she cums, so that you aren't making other events fire that might conflict with the orgasm.

In the future (i.e. after I get one or two other slaves in), I may try looking at revamping how I use the orgasm system so that it is more robust.

Thank you for your interest and help with debugging things.

aztlan

Casual Client

Another (longer term) option might be -

Working with pim_gd to allow priority and wait times to be assigned to DA line triggers. Animtools14 has added this and it seems to work nicely. This would allow you set the priority for organs high enough to make sure it triggers or set the time delay long enough to make sure the event is still in the queue to play when any current dialog lines finish playing.

Anyway, just a thought. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next...

jase

Vivacious Visitor

WeeWillie said:
jase said:

What is exactly happening when you see the failure?

I loaded your save game. First, yeah those TEMP lines need to be removed. But from your save game, Plexia is masturbating. When a girl is masturbating (meaning her hand is in her groin moving), the orgasm system that is built in to DA takes over. She has an internal pleasure counter different from what I track, and she orgasms on her own (you'll hear her whimper). That also fires an orgasm event, which I use to make her comment with things like "Oh god, I orgasmed!". Events have a priority, and depending, the orgasm event can be lost. You would see her hand moving fast, maybe hear her whimper, then her hand would go back to moving slow. If she doesn't comment with a "My god I orgasmed", but her hand goes back to moving slowly, then the event was lost. Is that what is happening for you?
Yeah, I' e seen what it looks like when it works correctly, and I can see from the code that's what it should be doing. But when I play it through, she doesn't request to masturbate again, her hand doesn't move to her crotch unless I press the hotkey for it, which I don't usually do while playing this mod. I even hid the guy to see whether her juice is flying at any point, but it doesn't. Her arousal stays 100, and the only expression I see out of her is as described above.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

jase said:
Yeah, I' e seen what it looks like when it works correctly, and I can see from the code that's what it should be doing. But when I play it through, she doesn't request to masturbate again, her hand doesn't move to her crotch unless I press the hotkey for it, which I don't usually do while playing this mod. I even hid the guy to see whether her juice is flying at any point, but it doesn't. Her arousal stays 100, and the only expression I see out of her is as described above.
Ah, that would explain it. If her hand isn't in her crotch, then she won't orgasm by the other system. My code should allow her to orgasm without that, but obviously there must be a bug in there where my code thinks her hand is in her crotch but it isn't. If you have a chance, could you upload a save game where her hand isn't in her crotch when she's supposed to orgasm. You could also take that save game and reload it yourself and see if it puts her hand back in her crotch on reload. That would be a good data point to know too.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

Actually that just happened when I continued. Her hand was in her crotch, I held space and leaned into her and just sat there at full hilt, and very quickly she moved to orgasm. I know that won't work with Ashley.

I maxed her arousal again, but then went back to the endless loop. Also right after ejac in her ass, she thought "He just came in my ass. I have to get free!" Shouldn't we be well past that stage by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.