WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

Tube33950 said:
A failure message occures when it tries to load the swf file.

I'm not sure why that wouldn't work If you'd like, bundle up your build and put it up on Solidfiles or what ever file host you like, and I can take a look and see if I can figure out what is different about your build versus mine.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Tube33950 said:
Do not annoy you too much for this, but if you find the failure I will be delighted ^^.

I'm a bit confused. Which dialogue file are you trying to run that fails? I see a "Whipping.txt", but that isn't a valid stand alone dialogue.

Tube33950

Potential Patron

The dialogue name is "Good Wife". (not translate yet, a lot to do before it)
Yes, it is a bit messy...

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Tube33950 said:
The dialogue name is "Good Wife". (not translate yet, a lot to do before it)
Yes, it is a bit messy...

The difference is that your dialogue is in the Dialogue directory, while my example is it's own character mod in the Mod directory. Looks like DA can't find the whip mods in $OVER$, but it looks like it can find them in $INIT$ Just move the whip .swfs over into the Mods/$INIT$ and it should work for you.

Tube33950

Potential Patron

Good morning from france.

You're right, it works perfectly :)

The way I insert the whipmarks in dialogue do they appear on the middle of the sentence, or a little after. But as these are shots belts or cane (not decided yet) it does not shock. Brands usually takes a few seconds to appear in real situations. Only small problem (really small) is that the marks have a single fixed color. So no shades ranging from light to dark after the stroke. By curiosity, I will try to compensate for it by using the two types of marks (light and dark) like this :

Code:
stroke: "OH! [adwhipmarklightass1] ----------sentence----------[adwhipmarkdarkass1]"

In any case, thank you !

Late edit : the two types of brands, when condensed, are not beautiful: it amplifies their thickness and it ends up looking like some sort of tentacles.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

WeeWillie said:
jase said:
Maybe Talia could get a cum_on_face line. It's possible to begin ejaculation just before entering the foyer, and proceed to glaze her. It's funny how deadpan she stays about it; it might be funnier if she acknowledged it with some quip before returning to business.
Oh my goodness. You aren't supposed to be able to cum in the foyer. I think instead I need to work out a way to keep that from happening.
Well in her line of work, that kind of thing probably happens all the time.

*splat*
Talia: ...pleased to see you again too, Mr jase...

There's an idea for a character; a girl who tries to stay stoic and poised while you degrade and tease her.

aztlan

Casual Client

WeeWillie said:
It's a mod that's requires DA to be loaded, and is mostly just meant for me to do things for Slave Bazaar. ... (snip)... to give some larger buttons for more text...
If you are going to make the buttons bigger, could you also include an optional DA command to move them?

For example to display them (all) on either the left or right side of the game window - sometimes one side or the other will be displaying important graphics (such as Him or Her) while the other will only have a static background; it would be handy to have the buttons on the other side.

If moving the buttons is too hard - what about adding buttons 11-20 on the right side - then the author could use 1-10 if he wanted them on the left of the screen, 11-20 on the right of the screen, or perhaps even 1-2 and 11-12 if he wanted them at the bottom of the screen, etc.

Alternatively - or in addition - could you have a DA command or other setting to change the alpha of the background of the buttons so they could be made transparent? If the background of the button were transparent they would not hide ction occurring "behind" the button...

WeeWillie

Content Creator

aztlan said:
If you are going to make the buttons bigger, could you also include an optional DA command...
I can look into these options, though I need to first release my next addition to Slave Bazaar. Some real life things have come up again, but I'm trying to get that new slave out as soon as I can.

After that I can see about those button upgrades. DA itself is owned by Pim_gd, so I'm not sure if I'd want to make a DA3.07 or just replicate all the button work into my current Mod that is used for Bazaar. Which ever the case, it'll be a little while before I can get on it.

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron

jase said:
WeeWillie said:
jase said:
Maybe Talia could get a cum_on_face line. It's possible to begin ejaculation just before entering the foyer, and proceed to glaze her. It's funny how deadpan she stays about it; it might be funnier if she acknowledged it with some quip before returning to business.
Oh my goodness. You aren't supposed to be able to cum in the foyer. I think instead I need to work out a way to keep that from happening.
Well in her line of work, that kind of thing probably happens all the time.

*splat*
Talia: ...pleased to see you again too, Mr jase...

There's an idea for a character; a girl who tries to stay stoic and poised while you degrade and tease her.

Holy crap, I almost died laughing. *splat*
Talia: ...Well now you've got that out of the way...

Lol. Sorry WW, I think Jase nailed the proper out.

Phiew.. I just can't stop chuckling.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've just posted the next version of Slave Bazaar with the new innocent virgin. There are significant changes and enhancements, so I'm sure there are many bugs that I missed. Please let me know what problems you find. I'd also love any feedback on the new features.

The features of note are:
- The stats for player gold and slave skill (XP), pride (white fist), love (red heart), arousal (red lips), and pain (red bolt) are shown at the top. If you don't like them, you can toggle them on and off with F1.
- For Ellie, instead of compliment and insult, there is now "chat". You choose from a list, and the results of each line depend on what you say. You can select "More" to get different options.
- Arousal and pain will now slowly go down over time if you don't continue to stimulate the girl.
- There are new sounds. Ellie will cry and scream.
- At high arousal and pain, the girls will breath harder.
- More clean up occurs between scene. You shouldn't be able to accidentally cum on Talia because you were about to come before entering the lobby.

Known Issues:
- Sometimes it seems that the lines won't fire well, so you have to click on buttons multiple times.
- Sometimes choke lines stall out and won't fire at all.

I think this is a bug in base SDT, or maybe some strange interaction with DA. It's going to be hard to debug.

Spinner

Potential Patron
Wow… WW. Amazing stuff yet again…! ;D But would we expect any less?

In terms of other feedback:

Love the new features...
  • The addition of status info at the top is great…
    (Yah! to no more slow-buttons to find out where you're at.)
  • Also love all the new sounds.
Any chance you will be packaging WeeWillieMod.swf for general use (i.e. so us plebs could add the sounds and possibly the indicators)?

Suggestion:
When in the store perusing outfits or costumes and you say "no-one", I think it would be better to go back to the items menu, rather than the main store menu. As it is now, if you are perusing, it is two-step operation for view each outfit.

Bug/design issues:
His arm appears (floating) above Plexia in the Anal position.

Button response:
Button response is really bad once you're into the slave dialogues (but I guess you already knew that).
NB: I am working on a dialogue which uses buttons a lot and am not seeing anything like this degradation of button response.
Is it a factor of the number of lines, loader version or other? FYI:
- My code (including comments) is only ~1,100 lines.
- I am using loader 5.45.
- The base bundle I built is using pretty much the same default (INIT) mods.
Exceptions: I have dialogpatchV2, hairlayerpatchV1 and allalphaslidersV4 and I don’t have TemplateExtensionV3_sby (only TemplateExtensionV5_sby ).
- I have also cut down moreclothing to only the items I use.

If I get a chance I will port slave bazaar to my bundle to see if it makes any difference.

Minor (typo) bugs picked up:
Girl4.txt line 628 ThoughtM20L2: Missing * before Slaves.slave4.Title*
Girl1.txt line 631 (The same code) has the same problem (reuse I guess).
Girl3.txt line 2166 ThroatForcedCommentX1M11: 2nd use of variable misspelled (*Player.Instensive* instead of *Player.Intensive*).

Not a problem, just a comment:
Ellie is physically a bit too Loli for my taste... so I simply adjusted her breast and body up a bit.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Thanks for the feedback Spinner. Really appreciate it.

Spinner said:
Any chance you will be packaging WeeWillieMod.swf for general use (i.e. so us plebs could add the sounds and possibly the indicators)?
Yep, I'll try to package it up, though I'm not sure how long it'll take. Real life hits again. There was a request for movable and transparent buttons, so I'll look into that while I'm at it.

Spinner said:
When in the store perusing outfits or costumes and you say "no-one", I think it would be better to go back to the items menu, rather than the main store menu. As it is now, if you are perusing, it is two-step operation for view each outfit.

His arm appears (floating) above Plexia in the Anal position.

I'll look into these.

Spinner said:
Button response is really bad once you're into the slave dialogues (but I guess you already knew that).
Yeah, this is a tough one. I'm pretty sure its related to the number of lines available. The problem doesn't seem to be bad with the Foyer and the Store, but gets really bad with Ellie. All possible lines are built and given a priority. Even though the buttons are high priority, they sometimes just don't fire. I've seen other dialog firing issues. Sometimes the choke lines won't fire and the girl will be silent the whole time you choke her out. I've used some of sby's dialog tools and have seen very strange results during those cases, so I think there is a bug either in base SDT or in DA. I'm going to continue investigating, but it's a nasty bug.

Spinner said:
Minor (typo) bugs picked up:
Girl4.txt line 628 ThoughtM20L2: Missing * before Slaves.slave4.Title*
Girl1.txt line 631 (The same code) has the same problem (reuse I guess).
Girl3.txt line 2166 ThroatForcedCommentX1M11: 2nd use of variable misspelled (*Player.Instensive* instead of *Player.Intensive*).
Thanks! How the hell did you find those so fast. Btw, Girl4 is junk. She isn't in the game now and will get completely reworked.

Spinner said:
Ellie is physically a bit too Loli for my taste... so I simply adjusted her breast and body up a bit.
Poll is up. Let's see what people say. Btw, if you increase her body size too much, the fuck and anal poses won't work very well. I have a large, medium and small body type for the fuck poses to line him up with the location of her orifices. If you increase her body too much, you might want to switch to the medium poses.

Spinner

Potential Patron
WeeWillie said:
Yep, I'll try to package it up, though I'm not sure how long it'll take. Real life hits again. There was a request for movable and transparent buttons, so I'll look into that while I'm at it.

Whenever you can mate. :D
If you don't mind, I will see if I can use any elements when I do the porting I mentioned (i.e. to see if it affects button response).

WeeWillie said:
Yeah, this is a tough one. I'm pretty sure its related to the number of lines available...

That occurred to me as well (as it was the only obvious difference I could see when I compared the two bundles).

WeeWillie said:
Thanks! How the hell did you find those so fast...
Re the missing *
I use Notepad++ with a modified version of Pim_gb's user language. I have two variants, one for my code and one for your code. (I use your code as a reference/addendum to the base documentation, however I use // and */ /* for comments and ; to exclude lines when testing).

This allowed me to see the missing * immediately (as everything after turns was purple).

Re the Instensive... I simply ran a search for it to see if had been corrected (recall I reported this previously)

WeeWillie said:
Poll is up. Let's see what people say. Btw, if you increase her body size too much, the fuck and anal poses won't work very well...

I saw the poll... and voted. Will be interesting to see the result.

I knew about the sizing thing. I have already played around with animetools quite a bit (as well as studied how you do things). ;)

Sauron17011

Potential Patron
The Kitten costume didn`t cost me anything when I bought it.

I think ellie should be a little more old. Not much, since she is an orphan, but a little.

Ellies ear looks kind of weird. her hair also glitches through it sometimes.

I absolutely love to have the numbers on top. Really useful.

I think the stats go down a little too fast. I was chatting with Ellie for two lines and her pain and arousal went down by fifty.

One of her Replys to chat(yes, mister) doesn't seem to be taking the name i told her to call me, which was Master.

The buttons disappeared after i wanted to chat with her in whip position. (unbroken) Had to reload. After reloading, the back and more buttons reappaered. She seemed to be loading lines all the time, but none actually appeared, until i hit the back button. after retrying, no chat options appeared.

Might be my own deviant taste, but i LOVE the sound of whipping.

Eiter passing out from choking doesn't count if it is before passing out from whipping, or it simpy doen't work everytime.

even though it doesnt really fit her character at all, ellies lines as a masochist are awesome.

some whipping lines of broken as a kitten and not broken show up when whipping as maochist (I am a bad kitty, Please, just leave me alone,Maybe some day he'll sell me to another master(?))

-arousal from whipping as a masochist while she asks for more pain all the time. seems weird.

That's all i got for now. I love Ellie.

MAGPIE

Potential Patron
A couple of odd glitches I've run into that I don't remember from the previous version:

1. When I click to change position she won't change physical position but will have the changed dialogue. i.e. when I change kneeling to fucking, she will stay kneeling and the same goes with anal.

2. The clothes seem to get stuck when they are put on. Pressing the button again would remove them but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I have to go through the menu, any chance that there can just be a remove button option?

these are the only things I've found to be glitchy in this update though.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker not ran before making a release?

Girl4.txt
Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("pffft") in a variable insertion (*pffft*) on line 315, col 15, near "OneTimeM2C5S1:"*pffft* (...)".
Line 315: OneTimeM2C5S1:"*pffft* I think you farted.БББББББББББББББББББББ Or maybe the dog farted.ББББББ *pffft* Nevermind, it was me. -giggle-" {"set":{"Slaves.slave4.OneTimeCount":"+1"}}

Variables - Major: Undeclared variable ("pffft") in a variable insertion (*pffft*) on line 315, col 15, near "OneTimeM2C5S1:"*pffft* (...)".
Line 315: OneTimeM2C5S1:"*pffft* I think you farted.БББББББББББББББББББББ Or maybe the dog farted.ББББББ *pffft* Nevermind, it was me. -giggle-" {"set":{"Slaves.slave4.OneTimeCount":"+1"}}

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 628. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 628: ThoughtM20L2:"-tweet tweet- That's the Blue Bird of Happiness saying %22*Constant.slave4.Name*, you scored with this Slaves.slave4.Title*.%22 -giggle-[BUTTONALL_ON]"

harhar42

Potential Patron
Cumming in her mouth after broken still is giving me the "gross" lines.

MAGPIE said:
2. The clothes seem to get stuck when they are put on. Pressing the button again would remove them but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I have to go through the menu, any chance that there can just be a remove button option?

Shift click the clothes themselves on the girl to remove them.

--

It would be nice to get some more descriptive responses when you compliment a girl after she's broken

aztlan

Casual Client
Pim_gd said:
DialogueChecker not ran before making a release?

Girl4.txt

Syntax - Major: An uneven amount of asterisks was found on line 628. This could indicate a coding error.
Line 628: ThoughtM20L2:"-tweet tweet- That's the Blue Bird of Happiness saying %22*Constant.slave4.Name*, you scored with this Slaves.slave4.Title*.%22 -giggle-[BUTTONALL_ON]"
I thought Girl4 was not ready yet - still a WIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.