WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

MAGPIE said:
will there perhaps be a character poll for others to come?
Actually, you just missed it. It was up a week or two ago. Pim_gd likes succbus, and he's helped me a ton so his vote got priority. Outside of that, here were the top voted requests (which includes new girls)

Hard: Innocent Virgin (which I'm working on now)
Easy: Add more speech variations to the existing girls, such as swallow or lick lines
Hard: Sister who abused you as a kid. Time for revenge.
Med: Be able to take Talia out back for a quickie
Med: Add more audio noises, like crying or screaming
Med: Have compliments and insults be choices instead of random lines
Hard: Elf girl
Hard: Runaway girl
Hard: Emo girl
Med: Display stats

There's no guarantee I'll work on things in this order since I do this for my own fun as well, but I'll definitely take this list into strong consideration.

MAGPIE

Potential Patron

>_< Ill have to check in regularly, Ive been AFK from this forum for some time and I'm just now coming back to it.
I think all of those sound like really cool additions :)
I hope all the work goes really well.

On a side note:I would have put my vote towards the Emo girl or a MILF/Mother type character xD

Also I don't know how hard this would be to input but is a pregnancy feature at all viable? As is making your slave pregnant or buying and already pregnant slave.
I know its might not be everyones taste but it would be an interesting addition to see.

aztlan

Casual Client

MAGPIE said:
Also I don't know how hard this would be to input but is a pregnancy feature at all viable? As is making your slave pregnant or buying and already pregnant slave.
I know its might not be everyones taste but it would be an interesting addition to see.

Not my cup of tea at all but I wonder if Superbelly (by sby) might be useful for this - or maybe could be adapted.

Tube33950

Potential Patron

Hey Willie,

have you ever think to add a missionary in the positions choices ? Because slaves inevitably fall in love with the master, and I think the master, according to his mood, could give love sometimes (slaves deserve love as well =))

--> looking forward more interactions between the chars!

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron

So I was just playing Slave Bazaar, and had some thoughts on functionality.

Largely because I have my browser set to delete cookies and history every time I close it, the game won't save for me. That's okay, I don't find it bothersome to start over each time, and I'm not willing to compromise my browsing protocols/procedures over it (I enjoy breaking each of the slave-girls differently each time, anyway). As such, I cheat a little, and increase my starting gold so I can clean out the store and purchase both Ashley and Plexia on game start, without having to spend too long a time pimping them out before I can buy the tools to efficiently break them the way I want to.

I imagine there are others who play this way as well, but I thought it might be nice to have a button in the store next to each department that would allow you to simply purchase ALL of the items in that category, as long as you have enough gold. Mostly, the effect being to expedite getting a player back to the fun parts of training and breaking their slaves. It also seems to me that the game is less likely to break, the fewer button clicks that are done... That may just be my luck though.

Anyway, I just thought I would share this idea. I'll not be offended if It is difficult to implement, or if you just don't want to, and I hope you are not offended if you feel I'm not playing your mod the way you intended. Regardless, thank you for making such a fantastic and enjoyable mod and I look forward to seeing your next set of updates!

Peace.

Tube33950

Potential Patron

Hey twoaxemasher, nice idea you got there.

For the others (like me) who want to play with the save, can you tell us on witch browser you are please. I actually run on mozzilla, last uptdate. My options are turned like yours (history and cookies are cleaned every time I close the browser) and I don't lose the slave bazar saves for all that. In contrast, I lose the saves when I use CCleaner but I think it is easily preventable by checking the options.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Tube33950 said:
For the others (like me) who want to play with the save, can you tell us on witch browser you are please.
I don't run the game through a browser, but instead use a stand alone flash player.

As for a one-shot mode where you get tons of cash and ease in buying items, I could probably more easily put in a "one shot" cheat mode, where you just start with everything bought, but you don't get a save at all. It would be a little while though before I get around to that. It's more important for me to get in a new slave or two first.

gekker

Potential Patron

Is there a way to disable the low fps autoclean function?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

gekker said:
Is there a way to disable the low fps autoclean function?
Not right now. I've talked with Pim_gd to just remove it. Seems like people would rather have the shitty frame rate. It used to be that the frame rate would kill everything, but I think Pim_gd fixed it so lines aren't missed at low frame rate. Buttons don't work very well at low frame rates though. Poke Pim_gd to get a new version of DA released with the hack fix removed. It was an experiment.

The real solution would be to get the strands optimized. MG said he had an idea how to do that by switching out the shader for a something more optimized. I'm not sure if he's worked on that or not.

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron

Tube33950 said:
Hey twoaxemasher, nice idea you got there.

For the others (like me) who want to play with the save, can you tell us on witch browser you are please. I actually run on mozzilla, last uptdate. My options are turned like yours (history and cookies are cleaned every time I close the browser) and I don't lose the slave bazar saves for all that. In contrast, I lose the saves when I use CCleaner but I think it is easily preventable by checking the options.

I also run Mozzilla, however my OS is XP 64bit. This is important for interacting with some of my workplace's older software (I program g-code for 0-35 y/o CNC lathes/VMCs(mills)/Pattern torches/ & Industrial lasers as my profession), and I like XP's configurability. However, the OS version (xp) allows me to update mozilla, but dissalows me from running a(n) (updated) standalone flash player (nowdays), and my mozilla functionality is limited...

WeeWillie. Like i said before, don't worry about implementing something you're not interested in. I personally can enjoy what you have put together without altering it at all. It's a masterpiece! I only change a detail here and there to see everything you've put together at work with itself. Anyways, thanks for putting some thought into a fan's off-hand musings...

Peace

sby

Content Creator
Coder

WeeWillie said:
The real solution would be to get the strands optimized. MG said he had an idea how to do that by switching out the shader for a something more optimized. I'm not sure if he's worked on that or not.
i think no strand shaders through disabling them is better than alternate strand shaders.

unless these shaders are magic and having them somehow makes the the base strands easier to render :o

Tube33950

Potential Patron

sby said:
i think no strand shaders through disabling them is better than alternate strand shaders.

Thant's what I do. Also I try to avoid to wear her with some clothing like fishnets.

Nevermourned

Potential Patron

Um, my two cents, I'd rather have the proper frame-rate than the big mess... though I suppose that since there is a manual clean-all option, it wouldn't be that much of a hassle if it stopped being auto, if that's what the majority prefer.

gekker

Potential Patron

Nevermourned said:
Um, my two cents, I'd rather have the proper frame-rate than the big mess... though I suppose that since there is a manual clean-all option, it wouldn't be that much of a hassle if it stopped being auto, if that's what the majority prefer.

Not trying to mess it up for anybody that like the option, just was seeing if I could turn it off on my end. On my setup it does little for the frame rate, and the frame rate didn't bother me before. Never being able to see any jizz kinda sucks though and again it doesn't make my framerate better. But it's not like I'm playing an FPS so I didn't care, preferred the higher quality graphic settings to any performance boost and could always clear it myself if the slowdown got to be too much.

Now hearing it caused a problem with the actions is a whole other issue so I understand why it was done. I want to reiterate I'm not saying "take it out" for the people that like it, I'm just asking that I can turn it off if it's not too much of a hassle. I don't really want to bug anyone for a whole other release though, I'm happy with whatever the community puts out in the end since it's their time and effort.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Alright sure whatever

dialogueactions v3.06 without fps clean thing

Untested and all, just ripped the enterFrame event out so it does start the fps checker, but it never actually checks the frame rate (and thus doesn't clean).

Attachments

SDTDialogueActions.swf
144.8 KB · Views: 201

gekker

Potential Patron

Pim_gd said:
Alright sure whatever

dialogueactions v3.06 without fps clean thing

Untested and all, just ripped the enterFrame event out so it does start the fps checker, but it never actually checks the frame rate (and thus doesn't clean).

I love you.

gekker

Potential Patron

Works great, thanks for doing this pim. Really appreciate it.

Back to "frosting the red velvet cake".

Bruce

Potential Patron

What seems to cost much of my framerate is the sweat effect. I personally am not too fond of it. Is there a way to remove it?

gekker

Potential Patron

Bruce said:
What seems to cost much of my framerate is the sweat effect. I personally am not too fond of it. Is there a way to remove it?

Hover at the bottom of the screen and a menu pops up, all the options should be there. You can disable sweat, tears, etc...

MAGPIE

Potential Patron

how is progress going on the new character? (if you don't mind me asking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.