WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

jase said:
Actually that just happened when I continued. Her hand was in her crotch, I held space and leaned into her and just sat there at full hilt, and very quickly she moved to orgasm. I know that won't work with Ashley.
I'm still uncertain what you exact situation was that failed. Can I take that save file you gave me and reproduce the issue you are seeing? If so, how?

jase said:
Also right after ejac in her ass, she thought "He just came in my ass. I have to get free!" Shouldn't we be well past that stage by now?
Nice catch! Yeah, there's a nasty bug in here. Thank you for finding it. I can get that one fixed.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

I was wrong, the same thing did work with Ashley. I thought that would minimize pleasure gain while maximizing vigor in case ejac was resetting the progression, but in both cases she came to much sooner than expected. So if I get orgasm by doing nothing, then something in my playstyle must be triggering interrupting events.

I tried out different hairstyles on Plexia, but I think Misty's is the only one that suits her personality. I didn't like it at first, but it kind of grows on her. Ino's bangs could be removed by modding her hair code to "hair:ino,0,1,1;", but the look is very different. I'm still partial to her Chun-li dumplings, but this kind of works, in a tomboyish way: "hair:jillvalentine,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:-33,0.35,4,1.37;eyebrow:normal,45,25,16,1,30,19,19,1;"

EDIT: There's a file with Ashley, should have been approaching orgasm, but goes off on tangents when she isn't cycling through the same generics: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/247b4382d6/BAZAAR.sol

After reloading, punched it in. She requested masturbation. I permitted. Punched it back in. Minimized the window. Read news. Orgasm happened. What gameplay!

Spinner

Potential Patron

Amazing work you've done... I add my thank you (to the appropriately long list)...

I picked up a minor typo in your code: "Player.Instensive" occurs twice (should be Player.Intensive I believe).

I also have a request... I am brand new here, any not sure is this is where I should post it...
... but here goes:

I think the story would gain with the ability to abduct (or otherwise obtain) Talia as your slave.
- As a reward perhaps, only after Breaking the two slaves...?
What do you think...?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Spinner said:
I picked up a minor typo in your code: "Player.Instensive" occurs twice (should be Player.Intensive I believe).
Good catch! Thank you kindly for the help.

Spinner said:
I think the story would gain with the ability to abduct (or otherwise obtain) Talia as your slave.
What do you think...?
It's an interesting thought, though she is employed by the Lady of the Bazaar, who would protect her. I was thinking of allowing you to befriend and seduce Talia and take her out back for a quickie; not as many options as a full slave, but a different change of pace. If I keep working on this mod, someday I'd like to add a scene with the Lady of the Bazaar herself. Maybe if you play your cards right there she would give Talia to you as a gift? That is so far down the road though. I need to do a few more basic slaves first, and they take a long time to do. I'm back to working on slave #3 though. Still a longs ways to go, but much better than the huge stall I've had over the last few months.

gekker

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
Spinner said:
Good catch! Thank you kindly for the help.

Spinner said:
What do you think...?
It's an interesting thought, though she is employed by the Lady of the Bazaar, who would protect her. I was thinking of allowing you to befriend and seduce Talia and take her out back for a quickie; not as many options as a full slave, but a different change of pace. If I keep working on this mod, someday I'd like to add a scene with the Lady of the Bazaar herself. Maybe if you play your cards right there she would give Talia to you as a gift? That is so far down the road though. I need to do a few more basic slaves first, and they take a long time to do. I'm back to working on slave #3 though. Still a longs ways to go, but much better than the huge stall I've had over the last few months.

Real life comes first man. Hope you're in a less hectic place. As long as this remains a labor of love for you though, I'd be lying if I didn't admit I can't wait to see what's down the road.

Before you inevitably burn out :) though, two words. Zombie Crystal. That is all. I'm willing to pay. I have like $2.38 on me. But I can totally make a couch withdrawal if I have to.

Seriously though, said it before, thanks for the mods whether you continue or not I thin I speak for everyone that downloaded and played one of your mods it is greatly appreciated.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

Ejaculation always interrupts a girl's orgasm. This suggestion might seem far fetched next to red-skinned girls with horns or ramming a footlong tube repeatedly down a girl's throat, but why not simultaneous climax?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

jase said:
Ejaculation always interrupts a girl's orgasm. This suggestion might seem far fetched next to red-skinned girls with horns or ramming a footlong tube repeatedly down a girl's throat, but why not simultaneous climax?
I didn't even think of that! I think I've got something to add for my next release. Thanks.

L

lorddüsterfalke

Hey Guys,
I really want to know if there's a way to beat the succubus? I'm trying like crazy but she gets me every time.
Thank you in advance for answering.
EDIT: wow that took a shitton of googling but I managed to modify my txt file so I couldn't lose any more. I still have no Idea how to beat her but since I can skip to her now I'll be fine.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

lorddüsterfalke said:
Hey Guys,
I really want to know if there's a way to beat the succubus? I'm trying like crazy but she gets me every time.
Thank you in advance for answering.
EDIT: wow that took a shitton of googling but I managed to modify my txt file so I couldn't lose any more. I still have no Idea how to beat her but since I can skip to her now I'll be fine.
If I remember correctly, you do what she asks for to lower her guard, but listen for a comment from your girlfriend to stop that. Once you've lowered the succubus' guard, never do what she says, but keep switching up what you do. When you do one thing, she'll command you to continuing doing that, and you'll fall under her spell. Switch things up.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

Maybe Talia could get a cum_on_face line. It's possible to begin ejaculation just before entering the foyer, and proceed to glaze her. It's funny how deadpan she stays about it; it might be funnier if she acknowledged it with some quip before returning to business.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

jase said:
Maybe Talia could get a cum_on_face line. It's possible to begin ejaculation just before entering the foyer, and proceed to glaze her. It's funny how deadpan she stays about it; it might be funnier if she acknowledged it with some quip before returning to business.
Oh my goodness. You aren't supposed to be able to cum in the foyer. I think instead I need to work out a way to keep that from happening.

Neppy

Potential Patron

Hey I REALLY love your work. All the stuff that you make is great, dialogues and mods included!

I was wondering if you posted your "whipping mod" from the Slave Bazaar? I'd very much like to use it outside of the Slave Bazaar/training etc...

Keep up the great work! I look forward to see new slaves added. :D

Tube33950

Potential Patron

super-skrull said:
Where exactly is the daddys girl dialog?

Hello,

its in your loader repertory -> mods -> slaveBaazar -> Girl1.

I am doing a dialogue with a lashing mod. Not as complex as WeeWillie's.
I can't make the whip marks to run correctly so it's just a "belting" mod with a quite simple progression. With the slaps and cries sounds, some good actions (bounce tits, eyes actions, gag etc...) put on the goods moments, the result can be fine :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

The whipping is a series of things put together in a dialog.

First, there is the button action that causes the whipping. The line calls the sound:
Code:
[SLAP]
For my next release I'm including a mod with new sounds, so I'm using [WW_WHIP], but you guys don't have that yet.

Then I apply a mod for the visual mark:
Code:
AddWhipMark:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{ "da.mod.load":"WhipMarksLightAss1.swf"}}
The marks can be found under LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$OVER$. There are mark variations for ass and back, as well as for lighter and darker skin (it would have been too much work to get the whip marks to support different skin tones, so I just made two variations).

I use the random choices of lines to randomly choose which lash gets placed.

I also do things like the following:
Code:
Oh![OH_SOFT][AUTO_KEYS_ON][AUTO_HARD][BOUNCE_TITS_.1][CLOSE_EYES]БББ[SHOCK][SETVAR_da.breathPercentage_80]ББББББББББББ[AUTO_OFF][AUTO_KEYS_OFF]
This makes the girl gasp, jump up a bit, and breath harder. The higher the value of breathPercentage, the more she'll gasp for breath, so I use 10 for early lashes and work my way up to 80 when she's in a lot of pain and can't take anymore.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

super-skrull said:
Where exactly is the daddys girl dialog?

Just to be clear, Daddy's Girl is a part of the Slave Bazaar. You install the whole package mod, and choose Slave Bazaar from the Custom Character button on the Scene tab (press Y to get the tab).

aztlan

Casual Client

WeeWillie said:
so I'm using [WW_WHIP], but you guys don't have that yet.

Interesting.

What other sounds will it have?

Will it be a standalone (loader) mod or part of a larger one such as DA?

Any ETA on this mod (or beta versions of it)?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

aztlan said:
What other sounds will it have?

Will it be a standalone (loader) mod or part of a larger one such as DA?

Any ETA on this mod (or beta versions of it)?
It's a mod that's requires DA to be loaded, and is mostly just meant for me to do things for Slave Bazaar. I use it to display stats about your gold and the girl (though you can turn that off with F1 if that annoys you), automatically have pain and arousal decay over time, to give some larger buttons for more text, and add some more sound effects, namely Cry, Sob, and a Pain Yelp. Right now to use the larger buttons, my mod requires my local version of DA. I've sent messages to Pim_gd to add the needed change to DA, but he seems to be MIA.

The mod and the needed branched version of DA will be bundled with the next Bazaar release, which I'm hoping to get done in a week or so. I've hit a snag with how the fuck lines fire using animtools which I'm working through. Previous versions just co-opt vigorous, but sby added some more line types. I just need to get them working properly (or determine if its really a bug in animtools, and pass it off to sby. Not there yet though). And then I still have a ton more lines of dialog to write for the new girl.

I'll also need to go back and update Ashley and Plexia to use some of the new stuff. but I'll probably release an alpha before I do that to get things out there earlier. I'm always grateful for those of you who find and report bugs, or give suggestions for improvements.

aztlan

Casual Client

Sounds interesting.

The extra sounds and larger buttons will be great - as will seeing the latest developments to Slave Bazaar.

Tube33950

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
Then I apply a mod for the visual mark:
Code:
AddWhipMark:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{ "da.mod.load":"WhipMarksLightAss1.swf"}}
The marks can be found under LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$OVER$. There are mark variations for ass and back, as well as for lighter and darker skin (it would have been too much work to get the whip marks to support different skin tones, so I just made two variations).

I put those files in my loader\mods\OVER$ repertory and I did this :

Code:
lash_start2:"[AddWhipMark]...Sentence."{"style":"Speak","mood":"Happy","set":{"PainBack":"+1"}}

Code:
AddWhipMark:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{ "da.mod.load":"WhipMarksLightAss2.swf"}}
AddWhipMark:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{ "da.mod.load":"WhipMarksLightAss3.swf"}}
AddWhipMark:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{ "da.mod.load":"WhipMarksLightAss4.swf"}}
AddWhipMark:"[LOAD_MOD]" {"style":"thought","set":{ "da.mod.load":"WhipMarksLightAss5.swf"}}

A failure message occures when it tries to load the swf file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.