WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (9 Viewers)

R

Razumen

Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

I really like your Trials of the Sorceress dialogue, but is it possible to skip ahead to a particular girl?

Tube33950

Potential Patron

It would also help me because I can't beat the succubus =), but I don't think so.

Tube33950

Potential Patron

Huhu I beat her after the third time.

I had not tried this mod before and it is very original. Characters are interesting and attractives. Willie, independently of your coding skills you seem to have good psychological expertise!

WeeWillie

Content Creator

MAGPIE said:
how is progress going on the new character? (if you don't mind me asking)
Sadly, my work on Bazaar has stalled for a bit due to a family emergency and other real life crashing in. I hope to get started soon again, but it might be awhile. I apologize.

astounded

Avid Affiliate

WeeWillie said:
MAGPIE said:
how is progress going on the new character? (if you don't mind me asking)
Sadly, my work on Bazaar has stalled for a bit due to a family emergency and other real life crashing in. I hope to get started soon again, but it might be awhile. I apologize.

It is good you are taking care of your family and yourself first. We'll be here (eagerly) waiting for your return.

atrophy

Potential Patron

I am unable to se the "Direct download link" :(
Help!

Pim_gd

Content Creator

If there is no direct download link, click the regular download button and check what it gives you. If it downloads some shady .exe, delete it and post again...

WeeWillie

Content Creator

atrophy said:
I am unable to se the "Direct download link" :(
Help!
It seems that if you have an account with SolidFiles and are logged in, the green button works fine, meaning it downloads the zip, not the .exe. Pim is right, delete any .exe. It contains malware. If you don't have an account, it should show the "direct download link", which should download the .zip.

atrophy

Potential Patron

I have tried using the "regular" green one, but I get nothing, just a "Secure Connection Failed". I have a solidfiles account and have tried on diffirent browsers, but I still get the same "Secure Connection Failed" problem.

vayne

Potential Patron

Something that might be nice to do.
For the Trials of the sorceress, would it be possible to have an option as to where to start rather than having to do it all the way from the start each time?
So you'd have an option to start from the very beginning, and an option to start from each girl, like you can start right from Plexia and not have to do the intro, wood nymph, and ghost. I propose this as my favorite characters come later on and it's a little annoying that i need to do everything before them to be able to get to them.

Also, any updates on when the Slave bazaar will get a new slave? I remember that blue girl from before and she seemed pretty interesting.

butete09

Potential Patron

first of, thanks for the wonderful mod!. I love slave bazaar, its the only mod i played so far that allows me to maximize the current potential of the game. My hat off to you guys. Cant imagine how difficult it was. Hopes you enjoyed every minute making it as much as i do playing with it right now.

hope everything goes well with the family

on a side note we'll be here waiting for the next set of slaves to fill our pen

elebram

Potential Patron

i love this version!
Fantastic Mod, some suggestion:

1) Is possible implement pinch nipple? (like demon in sorcere trial)
2) Is possible implement Blind Her?
3) Is possible, when i slap her, turn is blush to red (more slap, nore red) or turn in blu (to much slap)
4) Is possible implement bleed when wipping?
5) If possible implemet a slider for the power of whipping

I don' now if someone have do same request, ma this for me are ok for a good slave game ;)

tnk e good work!

Tube33950

Potential Patron

elebram said:
i love this version!
Fantastic Mod, some suggestion:

3) Is possible, when i slap her, turn is blush to red (more slap, nore red) or turn in blu (to much slap)

I don' now if someone have do same request, ma this for me are ok for a good slave game ;)

tnk e good work!

Would requiere a vote for those impementations witch wont necesseary please to everyone.
In my case :

1)I asked for it previously so obviously i'm for it.
2)As in slave trainer, should be nice.
3)Nice idea =D
4)This is a bit too much for me (I do not like the sight of blood)
5)Really nice idea too but i suppose it must require a big coding work.

I think what it misses most in the game is definitly more chars to explore and play with. And it should be a damn big work to creater them. WeeWillie, which I hope goes well, is not aviable to work on it actually. So imo, this kind of suggestions, as good or they, should be slow to arrive.

elebram

Potential Patron

Yep, bleed can be too much :P

If WeeWillie implement this in two years, I'm waiting! ahahahahha

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Sorry everyone about my lack of updates. I'm still dealing with my personal situation at home which is eating up most of my free cycles, but I haven't forgotten about the bazaar. It's still going to be a couple weeks though until I have time to get back in it though.

elebram said:
In Trials, you tore her piercings off, and I could kind of show it by making the jewelry disappear. Unfortunately I can't really animate the player's hand to touch her breast (or is there a mod to do that?) so I'm not sure how I'd show pinching outside of her saying something.

elebram said:
I'm not sure I understand this one. How would this differ from a blind fold? If you just mean put on a blind fold, then yes, I'm planning on that. If you mean poke her eyes out, then that's pretty dark :)

elebram said:
I'd already thought of that, and wanted to look into it some day. It's tough with different skin tones though, and seems like I've got lots of other higher priority things to do (such as more slaves, ahhhh!)

elebram said:
This would require a bunch of coding that would probably be beyond my ability. I've thought about it as an option though.

elebram said:
So you'd want a light and heavy whipping, with a louder sounds and more pain for heavy? Hmm, I'd need to think about it.

Thank you for the feedback.

Bruce

Potential Patron

A quick technical question:
Is there a specific reason you recommend flash player SA 13 or newer? Because I experimented a bit and I do get much better fps with sby's loader pack which runs off of flash player 11.

I wish you success with your personal situation!

flashydragon

Potential Patron

Hey guys, new blood here! Trying to get this dialog pack working, but I'm having zero luck! I've followed the steps, Ive downloaded several different players, new versions of the loader, different dialog packs, but I can't get anything to work...

I downloaded the WeeWillie Bundle Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 pack, thinking that that might surely solve my dilemma...but no dice, all it does when I open the loader, click options, click scenes, then customs, select a pack (like slave trainer), close the box, and hit play...there's just a woman sitting there, who won't say anything, and no other dialogs or options are visible at all.

Where might I have gone wrong? I'm not very experienced with coding, but I don't think Ive done anything to keep the self-contained pack from working by it's self...help! ???

astounded

Avid Affiliate

flashydragon said:
Hey guys, new blood here! Trying to get this dialog pack working, but I'm having zero luck! I've followed the steps, Ive downloaded several different players, new versions of the loader, different dialog packs, but I can't get anything to work...

I downloaded the WeeWillie Bundle Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 pack, thinking that that might surely solve my dilemma...but no dice, all it does when I open the loader, click options, click scenes, then customs, select a pack (like slave trainer), close the box, and hit play...there's just a woman sitting there, who won't say anything, and no other dialogs or options are visible at all.

Where might I have gone wrong? I'm not very experienced with coding, but I don't think Ive done anything to keep the self-contained pack from working by it's self...help! ???

In options, is Dialogue unchecked?

flashydragon

Potential Patron

astounded said:
flashydragon said:

In options, is Dialogue unchecked?

Yes, Dialog is checked! I went back and unchecked it, hit play, closed and opened loader, re-checked it, hit play, and still no dice!

stuffwar

Potential Patron

I can't change my vote now but I'd like to say I prefer broken crazy Ashley. The things she says makes me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.