WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Update 9/2/17:
The bundle can be downloaded here:
WeeWillie Slave Bazaar Bundle
Version history will be updated there and can be found in the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file within the bundle.

Update 6/4/15: New Alpha version of Slave Bazaar

When starting a new game in Slave Bazaar, start from a fresh load of the Loader. There's a bug where old data doesn't get fully cleared properly when starting the dialogue again in the same session.

Slave Bazaar ALPHA
Note: This is an alpha build of Slave Bazaar, which is a continuous work in progress. There are certain to be bugs, so please let me know if you find something broken. There are only three slaves, but I plan to add more over time. Let me know what you think!

Description:
In Slave Bazaar, you take on the role of a master who buys, trains, pimps out, and sells slave girls. Your progressed is automatically saved and the game is meant to be played over many sessions.

How to play:
  • You first choose if you are going to be male, female, or shemale. Playing as a woman does remove options resulting from cum since the dildo won't do that.
  • Quit at any time. When you play again, select "Continue" and you should be able to proceed from where you left off last.
  • If continuing results in a bug that keep you from progressing, select "Repair" at the start. This should get you back up and running.
  • Purchase a slave from your assistant, Talia.
  • You can go to the store to buy equipment, such as cuffs or collars (not implemented in the alpha yet), or buy clothing for each if your slaves. Clothing is specific to the girl while equipment is carried by you and can be shared across all girls. For example, you use the same pair of wrist cuffs on all girls, so only need to buy it once, but you need to buy an outfit again for each girl because they wear different sizes. Girls will tend to like you more and gain pride from receiving new clothing.
  • Train your slaves by using them, praising them, insulting them, and punishing them. Each starts out unbroken and can be broken into at least two ways, each with a different personality change. The way they break depends on their mental state, such as how much they like you at the moment they snap. A broken slave is more valuable. Once they break, they are permanently broken.
  • You can pimp out your slaves to make gold. Depending on their personality and if they are broken, they will change mental state when pimped out. Girls typically lose pride and dislike you more when pimped. Customers have different personality types and will pay different amounts for different types of slaves. Match your girls to the proper customer to maximize profits. Customers will appear and return over time. If you are out of customers just train your girl for a time, then return to the lobby. More customers might be available.
  • You can sell a slave. The cost of their clothing is included in the sale price, and if you buy the slave back, they will return with the clothing you previously purchased. Trained slaves are worth more. Selling a slave nets about 75% of their value.
  • To remove clothing from a girl, hold Shift and click on the clothing item. Always use the clothing menu to dress a girl.

Note: Do not change things via the options menu. The game won't know about these changes and things can break.
The game automatically saves periodically as you play. Just quit anytime. The next time you play, choose Continue to start where you left off.
If Continue fails because of a bug, try Repair instead. It will put you in the foyer will all your progress kept.

Spoilers! How to break the slaves
Check out the FAQ on the download page for how to break the slaves.
Let me know what you think! And please let me know via post or PM what bugs you find.

WeeWillie Bundle Slave Bazaar Alpha 8
Stand Alone Loader for WeeWillie Dialogues only
This contains a copy of my dialogues bundled together with the Loader and proper versions of the Mods to run them. It's meant for casual players who don't want to deal with all the steps it takes to set up a build. You just unzip, open, and away you go (in theory!).

Install:

1. Download LoaderWeeWillieBundleAlpha7.zip from the link below and unzip into any directory.

2. Open LoaderWeeWillieBundle/Loader.swf with Flash Player V13 or higher. You should see MoreClothing automatically initialize.

3. You should see the SDT main menu.

4. Go back to the Options menu, then Custom in the Scene tab (upper left).

5. Pick the dialogue you wish to play by clicking on it. Then exit the Option menu and select Play.

Many Thanks to:
MG for the Loader
Pim_gd for Dialogue Actions and Dialogue Checker
sby for Animtools and MoreClothing
Dante, for his hair and clothing mods, and help with Flash
Silentsky, icepik, Kuroryuu, and Maniem for originals for the background art.
ClimaxTitan for his nipple tape mod, and all the other modders that provided for MoreClothing.
Iago for his panty mods
Maggot for help with identifying and fixing bugs
stuntcock for help with restoring "him" changes and having my back while I was gone
MoomMoon for the horse mod

EDIT by WeeWillie: Seems like SolidFiles is junk now, so I've uploaded the bundle to this site at
WeeWillie Slave Bazaar Bundle

Rev History
Check out the revision notes on the download page.

Trials of the Sorceress 2.0
The Scenario:
You discover that your longtime girlfriend is actually a practicing sorceress.
She sends you on a quest to have sex with a series of mystical women.
You need to make each of them orgasm so that your girlfriend can capture the essence of their climax for her magic rituals.
Beware though. These aren't normal women, and some could be quite dangerous.
Pay very close attention to the situations you are in.

How to Play

1. Install the Bundle above.

2. Run your SDT Loader. Hit Play to initialize MoreClothing mod.

4. Under the Scene tab, you will see a character named "Trials". Click on it.

• Arm positions, moods, and clothing are handled by the dialog. Do not set them yourself.
    Any line preceded by <ERIKA> means that she is speaking to you from off camera telepathically.

Revisions
2.0 Buttons are now used for actions instead of pull_up / pull_down.
"Submit" option available for the vampire so that the dialog never stalls out.

1.2 Use MoreClothing to vary some of the outfits.
Vampire character is added between the zombie and the angel.
pull down / pull up menus added to all characters.
"reassure" option added to nymph, ghost, and zombie to make their progression easier.

1.1 Better handling of black screens.
Throat resists are reset with each girl.
Hide penis during moments of narration to avoid strange dialog flow.
More robust masturbation.

Known Bugs
  • Sometimes when grabbing Crystals hair (the zombie girl with hanging arms), her model will get messed up such that he whole body will slide out from under her hair and arms. If this happens, there is no recovery, and your game is pooched. This might be related to poor frame rate.

Slave Trainer 4.0
The Scenario:
You've captured a woman against her will.
Use her and break her spirit, turning her into a cum hungry sex slave.

Start Condition:
Your name is meant to be a title, like Master, Sir, or Mistress.
If you set it to Mistress, Maam (not Ma'am), or Madam, you will be refered to as a woman.

How to Play:

1. Make sure you are using WeeWillie's bundle, which contains all the needed mods.

2. Run you SDT Loader. Hit Play to allow MoreClothing to initalize.

3. Under the Scene tab, you will see a character named "Slave Trainer".
Click on it, then exit the menu and play.

The buttons will only work when a line isn't playing.

At the start, you are presented with a series of girls to choose from. You can either choose from the list, or customize her right there and select "PICK HER".
  • Arm positions are handled by the dialog. Do not set them yourself.
  • She will go through four emotional stages.
    • At first she is Angry Mood and defiant.
    • Once you put enough fear into her, she will become Normal Mood. She'll be fearful and beg to be set free.
    • Once you wear her down, she'll break and become Ahegao Mood. She'll be filled with humiliation and self-loathing.
    • Once you've humiliated and used her enough, she'll turn Happy Mood, and be a willing sex slave. The more you use her, the more aroused she will get.
    • When happy, she will change her arm position every time you slap her.
  • Don't zoom in and out with the camera when in a non-default pose. The background
    won't line up with the character.
  • To wear her down, you may have to hold her until she passes out from time to time.

Revisions
4.0 Slapping now makes a noise. Buttons are used for actions instead of pull_up / pull_down.
3.1 You can choose the character code in the file Code.txt. If you want your own slave, just put your code into that file. If you have special hair, just modify the girl at the very beginning before pulling up to select her.
3.0 Alternate body positions added with supporting backgrounds. Girl selection added. Blindfold, gags, and fucking now advance her emotions.

Known Bugs
If the girl is choked out while in the alternate bodage pose, her arms will go limp out of her constraints.

Mistress's Playthings 1.2
The Scenario:
You are subservient to a Mistress who has presented before you one of her slave girls.
Your Mistress will instruct you off camera to use your new plaything. Follow your Mistress' instructions to gain her approval, or disobey and gain her ire.
Do your job well and your Mistress might even pleasure you herself.

How to Play:

1. Install the bundle above.

2. If you prefer to be a lesbian with a dildo or a shemale, under the Custom tab in the Dialogue Name input field, give yourself the name of "girl" and give yourself a female body in the Scene tab. If using a strap-on, unfortunately it will magically cum.

3. Run your SDT Loader. Hit Play to initialize MoreClothing mod.

4. Under the Scene tab, you will see a character named "Mistress' Playthings".
Click on it, then exit the menu.

• Arm positions, moods, and clothing are handled by the dialog. Do not set them yourself.
  • Any line preceded by <Mistress> means that she is speaking to you from off camera.
  • When your Mistress gives you permission to do something, and it is followed by the text <PULL UP>, pull your slave by grabbing her head and HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON while moving her to the top of the screen.
  • If things seem too slow, pull the girl down to continue to a new line.
  • If you can get your Mistress to kneel before you, you can undress her with PULL UP and redress her with PULL DOWN.
  • If she ever comments on changing a position, you can keep her from doing it by quickly putting you dick in her mouth to keep her from finishing the thought. Otherwise she will continue and change her pose.

Revisions
1.2 Support DA 2.04. Player treated as female if player name is "girl". Player can choose which plaything at the start instead of her being random. Backgrounds are now supported.

Last edited:

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Re: Wee Willie Dialogs

This sounds so much like Bad Zelda, where Princess Zelda sends Link on a quest to impregnate every woman in Hyrule before Link can fuck Zelda. In this Doujinshi, the storyline occurs during the Child Link portion of Ocarina of Time.

darkwanderer

Potential Patron

I only played with this dialogue quickly, I'll give more detailed feedback later. For now, here are my first impressions:

- First of all, thanks for the really clear guide to setup the dialogue. It's sometimes really tricky for other dialogues and we have to wander in lots of differents posts to make it work. Here, all work directly thanks to your clear advices.

- The game seems very hard to play... maybe because it's too soft ::). I'm not used to play sdt in soft way, and I'm not sure the game design make it easy to play it soft. I tried really soft with the first character, but she flied away anyway (As it seems long to make the situation evolve, I came in her mouth but without never reaching more than 30% of "roughness" indicator.)

- No bug for now. The scenario seems really rich.

- A second character was teleported, and I had to be really nice with her too. Are all character like this?

Personally, I prefer rough dialogue, but it's just a matter of taste. I'll try the dialogue more later. Good work and thanks for the dialogue!

lohengramm

Potential Patron

darkwanderer said:
- A second character was teleported, and I had to be really nice with her too. Are all character like this?
Personally, I prefer rough dialogue, but it's just a matter of taste. I'll try the dialogue more later. Good work and thanks for the dialogue!

The third and fifth characters are the ones you can be rough with from the gate.

I love this dialogue, although I really wish there was a way to make a better interface for the choices.

f93

Casual Client

lohengramm said:
I love this dialogue, although I really wish there was a way to make a better interface for the choices.
Unfortunately there's no built-in way to make choices in SDT. So the pull up/down options are the way most writers do it, and a couple (including myself) have experimented with using particular lines which lead to different options if interrupted at the right times (ie by putting a cock in her mouth).
I should get around to seeing more of this dialogue than the first girl, at some point.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Issues:
Missing intro to explain how it works.

626 THROAT_Lilith_A0:"I'm not ready for this." {"style":"him"}
him style?

1180 intro_Aurora_I0:"<ERIKA> This is* ME*. She's a Devine Spirit.ББББББББББББББББ[intro_Aurora_I1]" {"style":"him","set":{"InInc":"+1"}}
Did you mean "Divine"?

1733 GENERAL_Desire_LOW:"The fermones from my sweat are filling his senses." {"style":"thought"}
pheromones?

overly complex pull-up/pull-down needs to get sorted out

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

Wee Willie Dialogs

lol a mistake ...

WeeWillie said:
Update 12/27/13: Posted Ver 1.0 of Trials of the Sorceress. It's got a few bugs potentially related to the new Loader 5.33 or Dialog Actions 1.14, but I thought it better to get it out there to use it as a test case for bug fixing. I don't know how to fix them myself.

Trials of the Sorceress
--- This dialog requires Dialogue Actions Mod using the Loader ---

hmm well, he got dialogue right 1 out of 4 times. (looks at Wee Willie) Maybe you should consider using a spell checker.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Shadow5000 said:
hmm well, he got dialogue right 1 out of 4 times. (looks at Wee Willie) Maybe you should consider using a spell checker.
Actually, dialogue and dialog are both proper spellings, with dialog being a more common in the United States, of which I am a resident. So a spell checker would not catch it, and its more like I got it right 3 out of 4 times (my American douchebaggery is on purpose here ;) )

Cripes, this community sure is negative and full of criticism, even for an internet forum. At least Pim_gd's savageness is always constructive and leads to a better product.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

lohengramm said:
darkwanderer said:

The third and fifth characters are the ones you can be rough with from the gate.

lohengramm is correct. Also, you can be rough with all the characters once you get them aroused enough. The comments from Erika and the girl should give you clues when you can be more rough. And when you fail on the first two girls, it just means you move on to the next, so its not the end of the world.

As for the choices, yeah, I tried my best, but there is only so much you can do. On the last two girls there is a more elaborate method for choices, where you pull down to get a list of options, and put your dick in the girls mouth when the choice you want comes up, then pull up to execute on your choice, potentially over and over. I'm not sure if that better though. I'd really be curious from people, do you prefer the choice method for the first girls, or what is used in the last two?

Edit: I just realized that the pull down/mouth choice method won't work on the zombie girl before she is aroused enough. Hmmm. I really wish there was a built in choice method in SDT.

Also, I originally had the order be Nymph -> Devil -> Ghost -> Angel, but that lead to two really white characters (i.e. Ghost and Angel) being back to back. Also, I was going for a ramp up of intensity, with things getting wilder, rougher, and more dangerous as you progress.

blumisb

Potential Patron

It´s a test-file, i know, but is it right that i can´t play with the vampire (i saw actions with her in the dialogue file)?

right after aurora, it goes to the succubus. and thats my next question: i can´t see, what i should do there? the opposite of what she says isnt very clearly. sometimes she doesn´t say anything at all .. for example, i slapped her and it was ok, next time it was bad and she said nothing between both times ^^ light confusion for me here :)

but: very complex and detailled work !! :)

edit: second method (choice through stop her mouth) is my favorite, I don´t like the up/down very much ...

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Pim_gd said:
Issues:
Missing intro to explain how it works.
What do you mean? The intro sets up the story, and Erika gives tutorials throughout to guide with PULL_UP and PULL_DOWN commands.

Pim_gd said:
626 THROAT_Lilith_A0:"I'm not ready for this." {"style":"him"}
him style?
Nice catch. How did you find it? Do you go through the entire dialog with a fine tooth comb? I mean, it's not a small dialog. You amaze me.

Pim_gd said:
1180 intro_Aurora_I0:"<ERIKA> This is* ME*. She's a Devine Spirit.ББББББББББББББББ[intro_Aurora_I1]" {"style":"him","set":{"InInc":"+1"}}
Did you mean "Divine"?
I did indeed. Wow, that was a misspelling ingrained in my brain. My spell checker didn't even catch it, cause I'm sure I didn't miss all the times it was misspelled.

Pim_gd said:
1733 GENERAL_Desire_LOW:"The fermones from my sweat are filling his senses." {"style":"thought"}
pheromones?
I'm not sure why I didn't see this in spell checker. Do you have advice on how to spell check a dialogue? There are so many "misspellings" in code, going through them all to find the real ones is such a chore.

Pim_gd said:
overly complex pull-up/pull-down needs to get sorted out
What do you mean by overly complex? What options do I have that would be simpler?

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor

WeeWillie said:
Shadow5000 said:
Actually, dialogue and dialog are both proper spellings, with dialog being a more common in the United States, of which I am a resident. So a spell checker would not catch it, and its more like I got it right 3 out of 4 times (my American douchebaggery is on purpose here ;) )

Cripes, this community sure is negative and full of criticism, even for an internet forum. At least Pim_gd's savageness is always constructive and leads to a better product.

Nah, I was just picking on you.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

blumisb said:
It´s a test-file, i know, but is it right that i can´t play with the vampire (i saw actions with her in the dialogue file)?
Yeah, I originally planned on having a vampire in there, but cut her because this dialog was just burning me out, and she is kind of similar to the succubus. If I get feedback that people want her, someday I'll add her back in.

blumisb said:
right after aurora, it goes to the succubus. and thats my next question: i can´t see, what i should do there? the opposite of what she says isnt very clearly. sometimes she doesn´t say anything at all .. for example, i slapped her and it was ok, next time it was bad and she said nothing between both times ^^ light confusion for me here :)
She will always state what she wants, though it might be subtle. For example, after you slap her, she might respond with "Ooo yes, I'm a bad little girl. Punish me." She just asked to be punished, so slapping her again counts as doing what she wants. That's mostly to keep "do the same thing over and over" a winning strategy. You have to switch things up. Did she seduce you?

blumisb said:
edit: second method (choice through stop her mouth) is my favorite, I don´t like the up/down very much ...
Thanks. Once I get over this damn cold I have, I'll try to go back and convert all the beginning girls to use the choice/mouth method to keep things consistent. I just ran out of time, and every author knows that you can rewrite something forever. It's only real until you get it in front of people's eyes.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

In the download you have this in the dialogue
start:"--------------- Trials of the Sorceress ---------------[PICK_Sprout]" {"style":"him"}
So no intro explanation is given.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Pim_gd said:
In the download you have this in the dialogue
start:"--------------- Trials of the Sorceress ---------------[PICK_Sprout]" {"style":"him"}
So no intro explanation is given.

Holy Crap! Man, I was tired when I uploaded the small fixes. That's just there for my own debug jumping to a test spot. I'll fix that right now! Thanks so much Pim_gd. And how the hell are you so thorough. I don't think you even play these, right, just look at the script?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

My original post was accidentally a debug one that skipped the whole introduction to Erika and why you are going from gal to gal. If you downloaded the version before today, please re-download.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

If the concept interests me and I know it has been made by some quality writer I'll play it first.
But yeah, I read the script.
With Notepad++ syntax highlighting. Comes with built-in spell checker too.

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

Looking through the script, and I have to wonder why Nightshade doesn't actually appear in the game? I just keep getting Sprout, Lilith, Plexia, Aurora, and Desire.

Oh, and half of the time the backgrounds don't change, so I end up with Sprout and Lilith in the sorceress' bedroom, and when I won the game just now, Desire followed me home. Just for shits and giggles I blew a load on her - AFTER the game said I won, and "Erika" started to blow me - and it switched to Desires character lines and I lost. Again, after already winning.

No, can't post a log file, closed the game after that and really don't want to spend another hour trying to re-create the glitches. Besides, every time I hit edit>log, it reboots the entire script when I leave the log.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I cut Nightshade because it was taking too long for me to finish the dialog, and she was kind of similar to Desire. Someday I might go and add her back in, but for now, she's just stubbed out and not completed at all.

As for the problems of backgrounds and characters not changing, that sounds like an issue with frame rate. At low frame rates, commands can get skipped. I think Pim_gd is looking into a fix for that in Dialogue Actions, but for right now, there isn't much I can do about it. I think there's another bug in there where my CLEAN_ALL commands are not working with the latest DA, but I need to verify that. Having that work would help your frame rate. If you see this problem again, press ESC and it will show your frame rate in the upper left corner. If its something like 10, then yeah, you'll see those issues, and it pains me. You can manually clean the cum and spit from the menu if your frame rate drops and it might bring it back after a small delay.

And yeah, Edit->Log restarts the dialog. I need to send a bug report to Pim_gd, though its probably a Loader issue?

Thank you for taking to time to report the issues you are seeing.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

"At low frame rates, commands can get skipped. "
Fixed in v2.00 (to be finished and uploaded at a later date)

Edit->Log accidentally triggers start, that's all it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.