WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (13 Viewers)

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

When I click on the direct download button, it merely refreshes the page and I don't get the download.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
When I click on the direct download button, it merely refreshes the page and I don't get the download.
For me if I'm logged into my Solidfiles account on Firefox with add blocker installed, there is no "direct download" and the green button downloads the zip file, and not the malware.
If I open chrome and don't log in, the green button tries to download malware, but the little "Direct Download Link" downloads the zip file, though it also opens a new tab with some advertisement for download software, which I'm certain would lead to malware.
Is anyone else having a problem? Do you have an account on Solidfiles? Maybe the easiest thing is to get a bogus email from yahoo or hotmail, then get a Solidfiles account using that?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

gekker said:
Just my .02 cents but if you add more features before you add more girls that's more stuff that will potentially break.
For the most part you are correct. The one wrinkle here is that since dialogue syntax doesn't really provide any good subroutine support, the way I make a new girl is by copy and pasting an existing girl. Every time I add a new feature, I then have to go back to all the currently made girls and add it to each one. So in this way, it is easier to make one girl, make sure all the features work, then copy and paste that template. Now for every feature I put in, I have to go back and add it to BOTH Ashley and Plexia. It just gets worse with each new girl. But you are right, the more I add, the bigger the girls are and the harder it gets to add new girls. It's a balance.

gekker said:
Bought school girl outfit for Ashley but when I attempted to buy it for Plexia was greeted with a "no slave doesn't have this outfit message".
Thanks. I'm not sure I'll have time to look into it today, but I'll see if I can repro your issue. Do you know if either or both could wear the schoolgirl outfit from the clothing menu? Was the issue that you couldn't buy it for Plexia, or was it that it automatically got bought for both, or bought for the wrong one?

Hank East

Content Creator

The odd part is that it's with the download of your bundle only, I tested downloading some other stuff from Dante and it was fine.

I'm on firefox with no account btw.

EDIT: Uh...It just started working now. I swear it was just refreshing the page before. Awkward.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

gekker said:
Bought school girl outfit for Ashley but when I attempted to buy it for Plexia was greeted with a "no slave doesn't have this outfit message".
This should fix it. Copy it over the file in your LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar directory.

View attachment Store.txt

I'll probably wait for a couple more bug fixes before publishing this one in a 6.4 bundle. The bug here was that you can't buy an outfit for Plexia after you've bought it for Ashley (though I think you could have bought it for Plexia, then bought it for Ashley)

Last edited by a moderator:

gekker

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
gekker said:
This should fix it. Copy it over the file in your LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar directory.

I'll probably wait for a couple more bug fixes before publishing this one in a 6.4 bundle. The bug here was that you can't buy an outfit for Plexia after you've bought it for Ashley (though I think you could have bought it for Plexia, then bought it for Ashley)

Thanks that did it!

Last edited by a moderator:

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron

I just came here and logged in to say that I have REALLY been enjoying the update. The dialogue and scripting is masterful, and the way you (WeeWillie) handled the differences in their personalities was extremely well-executed!

I hope that working on this project continues to entertain and engage you as much as it does us, and thank you for taking it this far, and starting it in the first place. You have taken Kona's creation to such an incredibly higher level. What Konashion created was fantastic, but what you have done with it is superb.

I can hardly wait to see what features you implement next! (Though as I hinted "subtly" at before, I sure hope we can get frontal whipping in there sometime ;) ).

tombe0

Potential Patron

Ran into a problem with the slave bazaar v6.3:

It loads up my save and gives me just a black screen, nothing else, no buttons or anything

This is with Flashplayer v16 btw.

Where is the save kept? I could see if it's just a one off bug or replicable if I could just nuke my save and start over.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

tombe0 said:
Where is the save kept? I could see if it's just a one off bug or replicable if I could just nuke my save and start over.
For me it's located at
C:\Users\<MYNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<CRAZYID>\localhost\Users\<MYNAME>\Documents\SDT\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Loader.swf\BAZAAR.sol

Maybe you could send me your save file and I can debug on my own machine?

tombe0

Potential Patron

Yeah, prolly one off weirdo thingy, I've tried to replicate it after nuking the save, with no luck what so ever.

Love the pack btw :) Didn't read any spoilers and got the "bad break" for Ashley, cracked me up totally!

eddie297

Potential Patron

Hi WW!

For some reason since I installed this update it doesnt save anymore.
Downloaded your last version with the fix regarding the saves, but didnt work for me.

Went to the folder you mentioned some posts above searching for the bazzar.sol and I noticed that the save is created and after closing and opening your loader again the file is automatically deleted, in fact the Loader folder inside "LoaderWeeWillieBundle" itself is deleted, added the folder as exception in my antivirus hoping to solve it but didnt work.

Do you have an idea what might be causing this?
Thanks in advance!

WeeWillie

Content Creator

eddie297 said:
Thanks in advance!
Wow, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what could cause that. Any Flash guru's out there that would have an idea?

gekker

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
eddie297 said:
Thanks in advance!
Wow, I'm sorry, but I have no idea what could cause that. Any Flash guru's out there that would have an idea?

I had a similar issue, turns out my browser (Firefox) settings were clearing my flash content, including saves, upon exit. Changed the setting and no problems since (knock on wood).

Alternatively you could manually back up the save and just overwrite a new save with your backup each time you play, but that is a bit of a pain.

eddie297

Potential Patron

gekker said:
WeeWillie said:
eddie297 said:
Thanks in advance!

I had a similar issue, turns out my browser (Firefox) settings were clearing my flash content, including saves, upon exit. Changed the setting and no problems since (knock on wood).

Alternatively you could manually back up the save and just overwrite a new save with your backup each time you play, but that is a bit of a pain.

Nevermind, for some reason the Local Storage Settings of my Flash player assigned 0kb to save information...I dont know why :P

Thanks guys

jase

Vivacious Visitor

Ashley was one of my favorites. It would be hilarious if the friend who set her up showed up as a potential customer to pimp her to.

I like the idea of the stats on display, but wouldn't it get kind of cluttered? It kind of breaks immersion to have them dominating the stage too conspicuously. How difficult would it be to have some of them appear only for short time after changing, or to appear only in the context that they're relevant?

Bruce

Potential Patron

Thank you for your detailed post! You did something with Ashley's dialogue that I like a lot, dunno if that was aimed at me but thanks anyway!
WeeWillie said:
Requests are tricky, since you expect the girl to respond once the request is given or denied. It's just difficult to write unless they are just throwaways (i.e. she requests, then its never mentioned again). Still, I like how you think here, and will try to do more of this.
Say if I wanted to implement custom requests, would this work?:
Add a new variable 'request', 0 means no request, all requests are numbered
Any uninterrupted request would set the variable =! 0
Every dialogue at the end of the cascade tree would ask for 'request'
Make sure there is a line for every request for every condition, when it fires set 'request' to 0. I think it would make sense if 'request' isn't set to 0 if interrupted.
If you change position, set 'request' to 0 as well.
WeeWillie said:
I agree. Right now I can't just add heavy breathing, but I want to implement a mod to do that. You may have noticed that I had to remove heavy breathing from whipping because of animtools twitches that resulted. I want to fix that.
There seems to be a set breath level function in DA, I didn't test it though. Maybe it works better then wake up?
WeeWillie said:
The piercing is already listed in my poll under "gifts of jewelry". Adding weights to them would be a bit of a challenge, since you'd expect the breasts to hang lower. Hmm.
I actually just meant the vanilla weights, I think they work fine the way they are :) (and from personal experience, I never noticed them hanging off a medium weight nipple chain, even on D cups 8))
WeeWillie said:
Bruce said:
- The succubus could be broken in a docile way by orgasm denial
- Orgasm denial play would generally be great :)
That is an interesting idea. I'll need to think it over as to how I'd implement that.
I got some further ideas if you are interested:
You could make a response to the 'no' option when asked to touch herself. If that option is chosen, add to a counter and trigger responses depending on the counter, growing more and more desperate. And/or you could add a potion/item that allows for that method giving some sort of explanation as to why she can't cum when she wants.
WeeWillie said:
Thank you for the feedback.
Thank you for all the work you put into this!
Would you be interested in slightly customized versions of your dialogues, if all the changes are well documented?
Personally I would prefer more content (lines, spoken lines) for existing characters to new characters. It just helps my suspension of disbelief, but this may very well be a personal taste thing. I'd also be interested in what other people would add if they customize the dialogue, the more variety the better. This is your work though, so from an artistic perspective I'd always ask for permission first.
Can't wait for the Succubus and can't wait for the next version of Animtools!

P.S. another thought for the Succubus: Maybe the succubus would be suited for some sort of middle ground between Ashley and Plexia regarding Whipping. Make it add pain and loose love/arousal/pride when she is not aroused enough, make it add a little arousal and a little pain when she is aroused (but maybe still trying to coerce you into fucking, she is a succubus after all).

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Bruce said:
Thank you for your detailed post! You did something with Ashley's dialogue that I like a lot, dunno if that was aimed at me but thanks anyway!
What was it that you liked? Was it that there were more spoken lines than thought?
Bruce said:
Say if I wanted to implement custom requests, would this work?:
If I understand what you mean, then yes. It's still tricky though, because it needs to work with everything else and still make sense. It's definitely doable, but it takes time to script correctly and test.
Bruce said:
There seems to be a set breath level function in DA, I didn't test it though. Maybe it works better then wake up?
Which function are you speaking of? There's a way to read the breath level, but as far as I know, there is no way to set the breath level. I made a request to Pim_gd to add it, but didn't hear back. Did I miss something?
Bruce said:
I actually just meant the vanilla weights, I think they work fine the way they are :)
Ah, then yes, that feature is listed in my poll under "jewelry". Right now it's not looking too popular though, so I doubt I'll work on it for some time.
Bruce said:
You could make a response to the 'no' option when asked to touch herself.
I thought of that as well. I think I want to have orgasm denial as part of breaking the succubus. However, the way I see her personality is that when unbroken she wouldn't be the type to ask permission, even when her pride is low. I'm thinking about two ways for denial:
1. She might orgasm just by fucking if her arousal is 100. If you get her up to 100, then get her arousal back down to 90 before she has a chance of cumming, it's considered a denial.
2. She just automatically starts masturbating when her arousal is 100. If you change position or drive her arousal down (probably from slapping or whipping), she'll stop and its considered a denial.
What do you think?
Bruce said:
Would you be interested in slightly customized versions of your dialogues, if all the changes are well documented?
I don't mind if people take my work and carve it up into their own projects, as long as I'm credited for the original work.
I don't know if I'd want to reincorporate other peoples changes back into my bundle though. It's hard to keep a quality bar when you have multiple creative people working in the same project. Even if someones work is super good, it would probably feel different as a whole.
Bruce said:
Personally I would prefer more content (lines, spoken lines) for existing characters to new characters.
It looks like you are not alone according to the poll. People seem to want more lines with the existing characters. I'd like to get an array of characters first though, since part of the game is supposed to be having a harem of girls. You might have one be your whore while another is your private girl. You may pick girls to whore out to maximize profits. I'd like to add powers to the more fantastic girls that you can use on others. I'd even like to try to add some special moments, such as being able to fail with the succubus and she escapes, but if you have Plexia broken and loving, she'll step in and save you, putting the succubus back into her place. Not sure if the effort for that though is worth it.

Btw, are you finding any lines that seem to repeat more than others? I'm not sure how people play the bundle, so I'm not sure which areas people might be lingering in and thus hearing a lot of repeats.
Bruce said:
P.S. another thought for the Succubus: Maybe the succubus would be suited for some sort of middle ground between Ashley and Plexia regarding Whipping. Make it add pain and loose love/arousal/pride when she is not aroused enough, make it add a little arousal and a little pain when she is aroused (but maybe still trying to coerce you into fucking, she is a succubus after all).
I like that idea! As a matter of fact, Ashley slightly works like this. When Ashley isn't aroused, fucking her makes her pain go up a bit, and her arousal goes up very slowly. Once she's a little bit wet though, her arousal goes up much faster from fucking.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

WeeWillie said:
Bruce said:
Which function are you speaking of? There's a way to read the breath level, but as far as I know, there is no way to set the breath level. I made a request to Pim_gd to add it, but didn't hear back. Did I miss something?

Code:
da.breathPercentage {read and write} - for her breath level (this drops first)
da.oxygenPercentage {read and write} - for her oxygen level (this drops when she starts passing out)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Pim_gd said:
Code:
da.oxygenPercentage {read and write} - for her oxygen level (this drops when she starts passing out)
It seems that setting oxygen works fine, but setting breath does not. My test example was:

button7:"Oxygen" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.oxygenPercentage":10}}
button7:"Breath" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.breathPercentage":10}}

Setting breath actually doesn't even fire the text of the line. It just dies. For example the above example, you'll never see her think "Breath". Sadly, breath is the one that controls her panting, so that's the one of the two I'd like to set most.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

WeeWillie said:
Pim_gd said:
Code:
It seems that setting oxygen works fine, but setting breath does not. My test example was:

button7:"Oxygen" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.oxygenPercentage":10}}
button7:"Breath" {"style":"thought","set":{"da.breathPercentage":10}}

Setting breath actually doesn't even fire the text of the line. It just dies. For example the above example, you'll never see her think "Breath". Sadly, breath is the one that controls her panting, so that's the one of the two I'd like to set most.

Fixed in v3.06.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.