WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (3 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

hentailover85 said:
That will teach me to read something entirely before selecting something. I didn't realize the poll allowed you to choose up to 3 options. :(
You are supposed to be able to change your votes if you want. Are you not able?

Hutsairb

Potential Patron

I don't see an option to change votes, but I might be blind.

hentailover85

Potential Patron

I don't see that option either. It was there on the last poll though.

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron

I am personally of the opinion that it is an intelligent thing to try and convince others to vote the way you want them to provided that the desired outcome is for the well-being of the community, and you can back your viewpoint up with calm and logical facts.

I also believe that it is a weak and reprehensible thing to try swaying someone's vote purely for your own ends and needs.

That being said, I feel compelled to break my own mores/sanctions by issuing the following subjective plea...

Regardless of the other two things you vote for, PLEASE, everyone spend a vote on frontal whipping!!
*reaching out to Wee Willie's other followers in supplication*.​

Eni

Potential Patron

Hello, WeeWillie and many thanks for the Bazaar!

I'd like to report a bug (?) which is quite similar to that encountered by Nevermourned, above. I cannot reload from a save - at all.

I start a new game (having deleted the save file and uncompressed in a different directory). Pick 'Male'. Everything seems to be working. I go into the shop; buy whip and straps; exit to foyer; close the flash player.

I then re-open the Loader. Clothing / animtools / actions load up fine. I pick 'Bazaar' from the character folder; screen goes dark. Up on the top right corner, I see 'Loading Player.Female' and 'Loading Progression.rev'.

Then everything goes dark and nothing happens.

I have re-downloaded the loader bundle. No change.

Note that buying particular slaves does not seem to make any difference; screen still goes dark at same point, and ONLY on re-load (new game works fine).

gekker

Potential Patron

Eni said:
Hello, WeeWillie and many thanks for the Bazaar!

I'd like to report a bug (?) which is quite similar to that encountered by Nevermourned, above. I cannot reload from a save - at all.

I start a new game (having deleted the save file and uncompressed in a different directory). Pick 'Male'. Everything seems to be working. I go into the shop; buy whip and straps; exit to foyer; close the flash player.

I then re-open the Loader. Clothing / animtools / actions load up fine. I pick 'Bazaar' from the character folder; screen goes dark. Up on the top right corner, I see 'Loading Player.Female' and 'Loading Progression.rev'.

Then everything goes dark and nothing happens.

I have re-downloaded the loader bundle. No change.

Note that buying particular slaves does not seem to make any difference; screen still goes dark at same point, and ONLY on re-load (new game works fine).

Same issue here.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Eni said:
Thanks for the great repro steps. It looks like its related to a fresh install. I'll get that fixed as soon as I can!

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Eni said:

Here's a quick fix. Just overwrite your Dialogue.txt file located at
LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar\Dialogue.txt
with this:
View attachment Dialogue.txt

I'll update the bundle for everyone else with version 6.3

Last edited by a moderator:

Eni

Potential Patron

Solved. Thanks WW!

TheLowKing

Potential Patron

There is a 'Remove vote' button below the poll.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

FYI, I've added a few more vote options at the bottom of the poll. Let me know if you can't redo your votes if you want to.

Sauron17011

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
And if the love potion is currently OP, I guess my idea of having a broken succubus be able to seduce (i.e. love potion) another slave is really OP.

Well, a love potion is a good feature for an Alpha,simply for testing purposes, but it adds an easy way to break a slave in a way she is worth more if you pimp her. Which makes it easier to get money.
So a high prize is not a real problem.
I don't know if this is possible, but it would certainly be healthier for the gameplay, if the love potion would not be an "instant love"-potion, which makes the love stat rise immediatley, but instead increase the love gain through any action which grants love usually.

I do favor the idea of a succubus as love-raiser. even though your slaves are female, so why would a female succubus be able to seduce your slaves? Maybe an idea that needs some work, but keep the idea. I like it WAY more than a love potion.

WeeWillie said:
Once it was in, might as well keep it, and maybe there's some player out there with a fetish for humiliating a slave or a fetish for bald heads?
Well, humiliating doesn't sound so bad as a punishment for a bad girl, but bald heads...
Sauron17011 said:
I wasn't able to undress the fetish costume Shirt, Pant and Shirt from ashley. Exiting the game got me into the endless blackscreen. Actually, i got over it, but my safe file was gone.
Do you have more details on what you did and what went wrong? Undressing costumes is usually just a Shift Click on the clothing, which I don't implement. Where you trying to change her into another shirt? Could you give me better repro steps please?

Well... I didn't know you could undress her with a shift-click... I'm embarrassed now...
So i tried to undress her via the clothing menu, after i dressed her with all parts, undressed everything but Shirt, Pant and Legs, went to the main slave menu, and opened the clothing menu again to undress the legs, because i changed my mind. That's it.

Sauron17011

Potential Patron

I don't have the remove vote option. but im ok with my choices,

Sauron17011

Potential Patron

Little misspelling: Ashley, unbroken, subdued: My feelings are all crazy, do i actually like he?
Him would be right.

Nevermourned

Potential Patron

This seems late as you appear to have found and solved the problem, and I will check for myself and report any additional hickups or issues as they appear. However in answer to your earlier question, I chose a New Male option instead of importing any saves.

And thank you for your rapid bug response and the new vote tally set, they are both very confidence building. I very much look forward to new slaves to train and break. Oh! And while I'm thinking of it, the increase in starting funds is excellent to, nice to be able to buy all the fun toys.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Yessss.....Alpha 6....

You are Awesome!

TheLowKing

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
FYI, I've added a few more vote options at the bottom of the poll. Let me know if you can't redo your votes if you want to.
Looks like the 'remove vote' button disappears after a while. I can now no longer find it.

Bruce

Potential Patron

Thank you for sharing this awesome work! I didn't run into bugs yet.

I got a lot of ideas for you, maybe you like them
- The vast majority of lines are thoughts, I think the dialogue would benefit from more dirty talk (this is also me trying to coerce you into writing more lines :)).
- Make some followup lines, e.g. "please whip me more" - whip again - "thank you, I can't get enough of it", maybe even requests?
- I think you could make her breath heavily a lot in the fucking dialogue (maybe depending on arousal?), it would really enhance the illusion
- The succubus could be broken in a docile way by orgasm denial
- Orgasm denial play would generally be great :)
- An option to pierce her nipples and add weights/clamps to them

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Thanks for the ideas. There are some good ones here. Some comments about them:
Bruce said:
- The vast majority of lines are thoughts, I think the dialogue would benefit from more dirty talk (this is also me trying to coerce you into writing more lines :)).
I agree, but there is a reason I mostly do thought lines.
1. Only thought lines will fire if the girl can't speak, such as being gagged or having a dick in her mouth. I need to have a good variety of thought lines so that things don't get horribly repetitive if a player likes to use a gag.
2. Spoken lines can be interrupted, while thought line are guaranteed to run once they start. This can be very important if you saw how I implement my dialogues. For every line you see fire, there was probably 5 or 6 actually lines that chained together. I just have to be very careful with spoken lines since bugs can easily be introduced if players cut her off by putting something in her mouth.

Those said, I still agree that I should add more spoken lines. It's just that those dialogues take me so much time to write, and I'm not sure if I should spend more time giving Plexia and Ashley more things to say, or spend time making new slaves and features.

Bruce said:
- Make some followup lines, e.g. "please whip me more" - whip again - "thank you, I can't get enough of it", maybe even requests?
Requests are tricky, since you expect the girl to respond once the request is given or denied. It's just difficult to write unless they are just throwaways (i.e. she requests, then its never mentioned again). Still, I like how you think here, and will try to do more of this.

Bruce said:
- I think you could make her breath heavily a lot in the fucking dialogue (maybe depending on arousal?), it would really enhance the illusion
I agree. Right now I can't just add heavy breathing, but I want to implement a mod to do that. You may have noticed that I had to remove heavy breathing from whipping because of animtools twitches that resulted. I want to fix that.

Bruce said:
- The succubus could be broken in a docile way by orgasm denial
- Orgasm denial play would generally be great :)
That is an interesting idea. I'll need to think it over as to how I'd implement that.

Bruce said:
- An option to pierce her nipples and add weights/clamps to them
The piercing is already listed in my poll under "gifts of jewelry". Adding weights to them would be a bit of a challenge, since you'd expect the breasts to hang lower. Hmm.

Thank you for the feedback.

gekker

Potential Patron

Just my .02 cents but if you add more features before you add more girls that's more stuff that will potentially break. I'm know nothing about dialogue or making mods, I'll get that out of the way, but it seems to me it'd be a little less frustrating getting more slaves into a stable game environment then trying to keep changing the environment on top of adding the slaves. I'd imagine it'd make tracking down bugs a nightmare because so many things in the code are changing at once. If I had a vote I'd say that all the extra features and costumes would be icing, but if time and energy is an issue more slaves would be the best way to go before doing tweaking.

Also another issue I ran into:

Bought school girl outfit for Ashley but when I attempted to buy it for Plexia was greeted with a "no slave doesn't have this outfit message". Now how the heck is she gonna go to school? But seriously, that's what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.