WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

mistgun

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 5 12/05/14, now with whipping)

vayne said:
been trying to get Plexia to be a docile slave but it's really annoying. It seems that she only gets an increase in love 2 times from complimenting, also giving her 2 pride each time, and after that she ends up losing 1 love when i compliment.

Any tips on getting her to be docile?

The one way I was able to break her into docile slave was trough fucking. After a while she gets so aroused she'll eventually break.

To get her arousal to 100 simply buy a whip and whip that ass of hers. She's a demon after all, so she'll enjoy. It's the fastest way I found. But fucking her will also do the trick pretty fast.

To get her love up you can buy her clothes. Preferably one at a time. If you buy her favorite clothes which is the demon one (I think that's the name) she'll love you more than the others. Anything you do when she's not broken will probably decrease her love for you. But buying her clothes should be enough to make it go to 100.

Pride is a tough one. I believe you can only increase her pride after she's been broken or by complimenting her. And in this case it only goes up by 2 at a time.
Love goes up by 3 when complimenting as well. But it does not happen all the times. There's a specific trigger that fires the event and increase both love and pride, but I'm not entirely sure what's the trigger and how to fire it.

All of this I got from reading Plexias dialogue in the mod, which is a .txt. WeeWillie did an extremely good job on documenting the dialogue and it is easier to understand with the comments. The dialogue, however, is complex as it's more than 2k lines of code (which simply shows how awesome WeeWillie is) but you should definitely read it and try to understand how you can break Plexia intro the two different moods available.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

vayne said:
been trying to get Plexia to be a docile slave but it's really annoying. It seems that she only gets an increase in love 2 times from complimenting, also giving her 2 pride each time, and after that she ends up losing 1 love when i compliment.

Any tips on getting her to be docile?

She's meant to be hard to break in a docile way (she's a demon after all :) ), but she shouldn't lose love if you compliment her more than once. I'll have to debug it, since it sounds liker there might be a -1 hidden in there (she should be +3 for a compliment a couple times, then 0).
The best way to melt her heart is to give her gifts (she's petty), and especially get her in her favorite costume (one that would make her comfortable...should be obvious).
Looking more closely though, it may be harder than I thought to get her love to full. I'll try to re-tune this before the next alpha, which I'm hoping to get out by next week. Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: And I should have read mistgun's reply before doing my own. Looks like he remembers the dialogue better than me :). I've been working on Ashley (the next slave) for way too long. Thanks mistgun!

mistgun

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
EDIT: And I should have read mistgun's reply before doing my own. Looks like he remembers the dialogue better than me :). I've been working on Ashley (the next slave) for way too long. Thanks mistgun!

Nah, I thank you for creating these mods. I got so excited about the Slave Bazaar that I wanted to create a custom slave and new dialogue. So I read the dialogue files and tried to create a custom one. I understood how it works, how you set the girls, and etc... but my lack of will to complete one dialogue is breaking me :(

I'm looking forward to checking the new girl :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 6 1/15/15, added Daddy's Girl)

I've just updated the bundle with the latest Slave Bazaar Alpha 6. Ashley the Daddy's girl has been added along with some other changes.

This is still an alpha, so I suspect there will be quite a few bugs hidden in there. Please let me know if you find anything broken. And as always, I'd love to hear your feedback about what you like and what you don't.

I hope you enjoy!

soultwist

Potential Patron

Awsome! Can't wait to get home to try it!

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

I'm getting a black screen when starting a new game as a Shemale then trying to buy Ashley. Closing and reopening returns me to a black screen.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Tode said:
I can't seem to find the direct download link. http://gyazo.com/def1e9a975a319cbe1c0f6af49ea86de
I might just be a noobtard and be doing this all wrong. (I'm sorry if that's the case :P)
Do you have an account with SolidFiles? I think you may not get the extra link if you are logged in, but in that case the green button gives you the .zip, not the .exe. Try pressing the green button. If it wants to download a .exe, DON'T DO IT. But if it tries to download a .zip, it's all good.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Nameless said:
I'm getting a black screen when starting a new game as a Shemale then trying to buy Ashley. Closing and reopening returns me to a black screen.
Yay! Somebody is playing as a shemale! I was under the impression everyone was using Male, so obviously my testing with female and shemale is poor. I see the bug (which happens on female as well), but don't immediately see what is causing it. I'll fix it today for sure, and post a fix as soon as I can. Thank you for letting me know.

Nevermourned

Potential Patron

The same has happened to me with Male as well. After purchasing Ashely in a single game session I have always been returned to a black screen when trying to load the mod again. This occurred even after I deleted the mod and the zip folder, redownloaded the zip-folder, and re-extracted it into a folder.

Nevermourned

Potential Patron

When I rezipped to a a new folder name however, and Karen (Is that her name?) from the front Slave Bazaar desk was not the one who showed up in the first Loader attempt, the game ran like normal. Hope that tidbit helps identifying the source.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Nevermourned said:
The same has happened to me with Male as well. After purchasing Ashely in a single game session I have always been returned to a black screen when trying to load the mod again. This occurred even after I deleted the mod and the zip folder, redownloaded the zip-folder, and re-extracted it into a folder.
The first time it failed, did you continue from a save game from a previous alpha, or did you start a "New Male" fresh? It should work with a continue from an old save, but that is difficult for me to test well since an old save is immediately made into a new one (I guess I should have kept my old save and copied it back to test that. My bad).

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Nameless said:
I've attached a fix to the issue. Just copy this file over the existing one under
LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar
View attachment Girl1.txt

I've uploaded the fix to the bundle as well (V6.1). Thank you for the quick find.

Last edited by a moderator:

gekker

Potential Patron

Can't put the panties on Ashley from the schoolgirl outfit.

Also, any tips on this one? You don't have to give away the store but maybe give some hints?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

gekker said:
Can't put the panties on Ashley from the schoolgirl outfit.
Thanks. I'll take a look. There are some new panties I added. Something must be up.

gekker said:
Also, any tips on this one? You don't have to give away the store but maybe give some hints?
If you expand out the original post, there's a section called "Spoilers! How to break the slaves" which says specifically what you need to do to break Ashley.
If you want something more subtle, here's some hints:
Ashley can either be broken into a loving servant, or you can drive her completely insane.
To get her to be a loving servant, you'd want to remove her will but also get her to have strong positive feelings for you.
To drive her insane, you'd need to really abuse her, and make her feel like a total piece of meat, such as using all her orifices? If you got her to pass out in more than one way, that would very mentally shocking.

gekker

Potential Patron

Yeah thanks Wee I'll play around with it later. I kind of shied away from the opening post because I wanted to attempt to figure it out this time. I much preferred the type of hint you dropped in your reply, just enough to point me in the right direction with experimentation.

Honestly as I've said, the whole breaking system is the meat and potatoes for me; makes it very much a game with some legs on it. I'll keep playing around and post anything I find.

Thanks!

Sauron17011

Potential Patron

I absolutely love the concept of the potions. Even though the love potion seems to be a little op, and i think the Love potion affects gameplay too much, in terms of the training aspect (am i taking this too serious? ^^)it's ok, because it is pretty expensive. Even though you are pretty wealthy if you just get to break one slave.
The mind wipe potion is ok, even though i don't think i will use it when the Alpha is over, and i won't erase my safe every few weeks for a new version.

I like the hair idea, even though i think it is a little early for such a minor feature, i still love every feature, which adds more depth to the gameplay.

I hope the worth of the slaves will vary as much as they do now when more are coming into the game, since this shows the Bazaar theme really

I wasn't able to undress the fetish costume Shirt, Pant and Shirt from ashley. Exiting the game got me into the endless blackscreen. Actually, i got over it, but my safe file was gone.

It is still awesome how much effort you put into this. And i am still amazed what a huge burden you have taken with it. This is really a monster project, and i hope we can help you by helping you with debugging-

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Sauron17011 said:
Even though the love potion seems to be a little op...
I hoped that the cost would offset the use. For a one time use potion, you could have bought three sets of clothing. Did you continue from your previous save? If so, you might have had more money then a starter player would get. I rebalanced pimping to use the stats of the girl instead of being a flat rate. Breaking a girl ups her stats, which in turn ups how much you can make from pimping her. Also raising her pride and love after breaking her ups a couple stats, so there's reason to keep her proud and loving. It also gives a means for OCD players to figure out how to max out profits by pimping a girl that high in the stats that a customer wants. The likes of the customers are in the READ ME file in the Mod directory (hmm, maybe I should put that in the original post)

And if the love potion is currently OP, I guess my idea of having a broken succubus be able to seduce (i.e. love potion) another slave is really OP.
Any ideas out there for new potions you'd like to see?

Sauron17011 said:
The mind wipe potion is ok...
Mind Wipe is mostly there so that if you accidentally break a girl in the way you didn't want you can reset her and try again without losing all your progress. Or if you are bored with her, and want to start over just to play with her old personality again you don't have to start the whole game over.

Sauron17011 said:
I like the hair idea, even though i think it is a little early for such a minor feature, i still love every feature, which adds more depth to the gameplay.
Yeah, it was too early. It was late one night, and Ashley's hair was hanging in her eyes when she was in whip pose. I couldn't see if she was opening and closing them, so on a whim I added the hair cutting feature. Once it was in, might as well keep it, and maybe there's some player out there with a fetish for humiliating a slave or a fetish for bald heads?

Sauron17011 said:
I wasn't able to undress the fetish costume Shirt, Pant and Shirt from ashley. Exiting the game got me into the endless blackscreen. Actually, i got over it, but my safe file was gone.
Do you have more details on what you did and what went wrong? Undressing costumes is usually just a Shift Click on the clothing, which I don't implement. Where you trying to change her into another shirt? Could you give me better repro steps please?

hentailover85

Potential Patron

That will teach me to read something entirely before selecting something. I didn't realize the poll allowed you to choose up to 3 options. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.