Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (2 Viewers)

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Earlier this year, EA decided to add a few variation of First Order Officers for Star Wars Battlefront 2. While this is still not the customizable like the first one, it does feature a little variety. These officers can appear in random either on Player vs AI co-op mode or the last 2 mission of the single story mode.

Gollot

Casual Client
Earlier this year, EA decided to add a few variation of First Order Officers for Star Wars Battlefront 2. While this is still not the customizable like the first one, it does feature a little variety. These officers can appear in random either on Player vs AI co-op mode or the last 2 mission of the single story mode.
View attachment 100779
I remember when i bought Battlefront 1 back in 2016 Origin lets you play while the rest of the game is downloading and i got a survival mode with darth vader vs all female rebel officers i don't know if it was a bug or was just that the male models haven't been downloaded yet.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Nothing very special, just GTA V modded a little. Policemen are swapped to strippers and hookers - lots of zako will die!

video (download only, mp4, 1920x1080, 366 MB):

kmon22

Club Regular
Nothing very special, just GTA V modded a little. Policemen are swapped to strippers and hookers - lots of zako will die!

how you done that? is it the script?

Last edited:

nexushades

Swell Supporter

I always associate female goons of "Morningstar"and strippers with Saint Row 3.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
No, not the script. Just swapping models files by the same way as zako-modding of Max Payne 3 (posted here), which has similar (a bit older, though) engine by Rockstar.

I always associate female goons of "Morningstar"and strippers with Saint Row 3.
SR3 was fun too, thanks to Bodak for his simple mod. But those zakos are different from GTA ones (older generation engine, at least). Not going to say which are better - my ponit is "two games - better than one" =)

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Bonus track: croptop gals & tifa as police. Bodypile.

download (mp4, 1920x1080, 284 MB):

Last edited:

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
dude you have got to make this into a mod. it looks like you even used custom models as well.
I found Tifa's model for GTA V by just a brief look over internets.
As for making a mod... It's not quite possible to make a compact mod by a method I used - I would have to publish the whole edited resource files, which are too large (2+ GB). I can publish instructions how to do such a mod, though.
Also, my method is too "manual". I've heard somewhere, that models switching can be comfortably done on-the-fly by some special third-party software add-on to GTA... Maybe it was even discussed at the modding sections on this board - I don't know.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
So, I guess I've found a way to make a mod - thanks to OPEN IV software features.

This mod turns policemen to crop-topped busty gals, and SWATs to curvy hookers. You could see them in videos in my posts above.

download mod (8MB):

installing the mod:
1) download and install OPEN IV software (OpenIV - The ultimate modding tool for GTA V, GTA IV and Max Payne 3)
2) go to ASI Manager using menu "Tools/ASI Manager".
3) through ASI Manager install ASI Loader and OpenIV.ASI
4) create folder "mods" (if not created already) in the root folder of your GTA V
5) open mod file through menu "Tools/Package Installer" and install the mod to the "mods" folder

*this mod is for OFFLINE single player game mode.
*if this is the one&only mod You had installed - You can delete it by simply deleting "mods" folder
*this mod tested on GTA V v1.0.1180.2. I may not work on later versions.
*I'm not an expert in mods creating, no warranties of any kind. Better backup your game before applying mod!

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
So, I guess I've found a way to make a mod - thanks to OPEN IV software features.

This mod turns policemen to crop-topped busty gals, and SWATs to curvy hookers. You could see them in videos in my posts above.

download mod (8MB):

installing the mod:
1) download and install OPEN IV software (OpenIV - The ultimate modding tool for GTA V, GTA IV and Max Payne 3)
4) create folder "mods" (if not created already) in the root folder of your GTA V
5) open mod file through menu "Tools/Package Installer" and install the mod to the "mods" folder

*if this is the one&only mod You had installed - You can delete it by simply deleting "mods" folder
*this mod is for latest GTA V up today (v1.0.1180.2)
*I'm not an expert in mods creating, no warranties of any kind. Better backup your game before applying mod!
maybe make one that swaps out the generic cops and gang members for a more sexxy look, if there's a female gang member already then just swap all the males with them, or if there isn't, then maybe find a female ped that at least has something in common with that gang, like ethnicity or just colors, like the Vagos would have girls wearing yellow. or Madrazo's gang would have latino chicks.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
maybe make one that swaps out the generic cops and gang members for a more sexxy look, if there's a female gang member already then just swap all the males with them, or if there isn't, then maybe find a female ped that at least has something in common with that gang, like ethnicity or just colors, like the Vagos would have girls wearing yellow. or Madrazo's gang would have latino chicks.
Sorry, those thing I surely can not do - I didn't (and not going to) play through GTA V and have no idea what gangs, clans, etc exists there.
So, I'll rather leave it to true fans of this game to make such a well-calibrated global mod.

elliejayy

Potential Patron

download mod (8MB):

installing the mod:

*this mod is for latest GTA V up today (v1.0.1180.2)
Is there a lot to edit using OpenIV when actually replacing the skins?

Would you mind posting a tutorial? I've used OpenIV before to add in custom cars, would love to re-write the cops and maybe even some of the gangs with different skins (I prefer using plain-clothed civilians than the bikini girls lol), somewhat familiar with the filenames for them since I spawn them sometimes with mod menus or on FiveM.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
OK, below is an instruction, describing step-by-step how to turn car cops to curvy hookers. Other models swapping can be done by the same way.

1) in OPEN IV go to "x64v.rpf\models\cdimages\componentpeds_s_f_y.rpf" and extract "s_f_y_hooker_03.ydd", "s_f_y_hooker_03.yft", "s_f_y_hooker_03.ymt" and "s_f_y_hooker_03.ytd" by right-click menu item "Extract...".
2) in OPEN IV go to "update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday9ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\patchday9ng.rpf", turn on edit mode, and replace (by right click menu item "Replace") "s_m_y_cop_01.ydd" with "s_f_y_hooker_03.ydd",
"s_m_y_cop_01.yft" with "s_f_y_hooker_03.yft", "s_m_y_cop_01.ymt" with "s_f_y_hooker_03.ymt", and "s_m_y_cop_01.ytd" with "s_f_y_hooker_03.ytd"
*if you got older version of the game and do not have "patchday9ng.rpf" - look for cop_01 files in "patchday4ng.prf" instead. If there is no "patchday4ng.rpf" - look into "\x64e.rpf\models\cdimages\componentpeds_s_m_y.rpf"

next steps 3)...5) are necessary to make newborn hooker-cops to behave and to sound as females.

3) in OPEN IV go to "update/update.rpf/x64/data/peds.ymt" and export peds.ymt by right-click menu item "Export to META/XML...". It will be saved as peds.ymt.xml.
4) edit peds.ymt.xml in notepad or any other plain text editor - make contents of the section under name "S_M_Y_Cop_01" identical to contents of the section "S_F_Y_Cop_01", but DON'T change section name.

5) delete peds.ymt from "update/update.rpf/x64/data/", rename just edited "peds.ymt.xml" to "peds.ymt" and drag&drop it to "update/update.rpf/x64/data/",

6) turn off edit mode, go to "Tools/ASI Manager" menu in OPEN IV, choose to install "ASI Loader" & "OPEN IV.ASI" (this is necessary to avoid rejecting of just edited files by GTA)
7) close OPEN IV, run the game.

If You'll dare to make your mod public - read how to use "package installer" tool at OPEN IV official website.

Lamartes

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for the Max Payne vids! How did you did this? How did you find the correct npc male characters to swap? Any chance to have that mod uploaded? :grin:

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Some 10 years old funny classics: videos from "Painkiller - Battle Out Of Hell", featuring zako hell nurses, aka Mona Sucks. I guess I had never posted it at this board before.

These videos a bit too much focused on tits shaking, rather than on zako eliminating process, because in those times shaking tits in games were quite a rare case, thus looked very impressive.
Though, in modern times Painkiller BOOH rubber-physics tits can only make you smile.

link to the folder with 4 videos:

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
... and even more old classics - Return to Castle Wolfenstein, elite guards zako (german infantry & troopers swapped to elite guards)

link to the folder with 4 videos:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.