Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too)

Kendall

Avid Affiliate
In case somebody have missed it earlier: I just reuploaded dead download links to videos I had posted years ago:
GTA IV - strippers & prostitutes as police: (Commercial Games) Grand Theft Auto IV - zako modded (video)
Postal 3 - Jen Walcott & pseudonazi-strippers as talibs: Postal 3 - zako modded (pics, videos)
Hitman 5 - Jade, Lilly, Layla, strippers, saints (not strictly zako, but close to it): several postst, starting from Hitman: Absolution
dude you have got to upload the Postal 3 one as a mod, I've been looking for a way to replace the terrorists.

rutgerhauer

Vivacious Visitor
DeviantArt Username
emergency1980
dude you have got to upload the Postal 3 one as a mod, I've been looking for a way to replace the terrorists.
oops... it was 8 years ago, the only thing left since those time is some videos I uploaded. As far as I remember, there were very annoying problems in making of global mod - not all models settings were standardly scripted, some were integrated into several maps. Just poor programming manner. Thus, swapping models at one map could lead to big issues on other maps.
Though. I've used a pre-release version of the game, maybe they've fixed this crap later...

wj1905

Club Regular
... and even more old classics - Return to Castle Wolfenstein, elite guards zako (german infantry & troopers swapped to elite guards)

link to the folder with 4 videos:
There were nude mods for that game, I replayed the level with the church countless times trying to make the gals end up in really sexy positions... :P
Wolfenstein (1).jpgWolfenstein (2).jpgWolfenstein (3).jpgWolfenstein (4).jpgWolfenstein (6).jpgWolfenstein (7).jpgWolfenstein girls.jpgWolfenstein.jpg

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
Thx for sharing this stuff ! I have to admit I had prefered the previous sexy henchbabes ... Could you tell us where did you fin the skin for the opera gloved and tigh high boots babe ?

Keep the good work !

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor

Attachments

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor

Attachments

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom