Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too)

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor

Attachments

Last edited:

Weoooo

Club Regular
Just don't go to online mode otherwise, you will banned from the game entirey
Oh yeah. I might even ACQUIRE it if I was just gonna use it for things like this. Is it possible to damp down the blood decals and stuff? They really quickly obscure the models.

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor

Attachments

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Actually, the bloodly stuff is just a different mod too, no worry.
Is it possible to turn the blood off completely?
I would rather zap the zako with a bloodless ray gun than tear them into a gory pulp with a machine gun.

nagato

Vivacious Visitor
As long the enemies are not armed, they will engage you only in a fist fight. The simple native trainer can spawn multiple hostile NPC armed or unarmed. The fighting mechanics is limited to a simple punch, kicks and dodge. Melee attack with crowbar or baseball bat.

With mods, you can add some fighting animation and maybe some special movies such as tackle punch or knife attack, perfect for attacking female zakos.

Last edited:

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
As long the enemies are not armed, they will engage you only in a fist fight. The simple native trainer can spawn multiple hostile NPC armed or unarmed. The fighting mechanics is limited to a simple punch, kicks and dodge. Melee attack with crowbar or baseball bat.

With mods, you can add some fighting animation and maybe some special movies such as tackle punch or knife attack, perfect for attacking female zakos.

I heard those mods is buggy and crashed the game but I will try

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor

yeah, not happening :( game crashed before even started

kmon22

Vivacious Visitor
It kind of working, the tackle attack worked most of the time, some animation glitch and ground collision detection.

On my end, it wont even started. Crashed on loading screen, but looking at the glitches and the modder’s track record , it not worth it IMO.

nagato

Vivacious Visitor
On my end, it wont even started. Crashed on loading screen, but looking at the glitches and the modder’s track record , it not worth it IMO.
EDIT: My GTA5 is a legit copy and technically up to date, but I am still using the old gtav.exe (1.0.1737.0) dated back last July, as well as the script hook came out last july as well. I am using the Rockstar launcher bypass, so I can still use the old executable.

If you want I can send you the previous version of GTAV.EXE as well as scripthook and DotNet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom