Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Missions from the modded Hitman WoA game. Guards replaced by female characters from this trilogy and some Saints from Hitman Abbsolution.
Do you have any info on how to get these mods working? That would be my absolute dream. I could play out my genderswapped Splinter Cell fantasy without actually having to write a line of code. I have a legit version of the game so I probably would need to acquire a non legit version to make these work. Hopefully one day it will be tossed on GOG and mods like that can be installed easily. Unlike the original Splinter Cell which has no available source code and is pretty much unmoddable.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Do you have any info on how to get these mods working? That would be my absolute dream. I could play out my genderswapped Splinter Cell fantasy without actually having to write a line of code. I have a legit version of the game so I probably would need to acquire a non legit version to make these work. Hopefully one day it will be tossed on GOG and mods like that can be installed easily. Unlike the original Splinter Cell which has no available source code and is pretty much unmoddable.
I believe, these mods were taken from this site. Mods at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community
But it looks like some mods are not available there anymore. Or just hidden. Mod unavailable

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Hello! I did some videos with zako Attack of the Saints mod. I have this mod saved on my PC and I will download it here. Though, Colorado map seems not working and causing crashes with my game.

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Hello! I did some videos with zako Attack of the Saints mod. I have this mod saved on my PC and I will download it here. Though, Colorado map seems not working and causing crashes with my game.

Hello once again! So here is the link to download Attack of the Saints mod for Hitman 3. Also, you will need latest version of Simple mod Framework.
•Mod:Hitman 3 - Attack of the Saints [Simple Mod Framework version]

•Simple mod Framework:Simple Mod Framework

reinhold.doppeldecker

Vivacious Visitor
Wow, I didn't expect to see so many old games mentioned here. Timesplitters, RtCW, SoF2...

Timesplitters was awesome. I remember most of all the challenge mission, where you had to fight an army of bustylicious cowgirls with rocketlaunchers. I played that one over and over. I'm sure that left a mark on my impressionable young mind... Besides that, you had a huge roster of hot babes (by PS2 graphics standards) to fill your botmatches with and blow away with knarly weaponry. Nice variety of death/pain sounds, too. No blood in TS1 & 2, but you could decapitate zombie babes. TS: Future Perfect was quite a bit more violent.
I'm following the development of Timesplitters Rewind and it's shaping up nicely. Hopefully they will finally release it this year, but I'm not holding my breath. Same classic action but on PC and with good graphics.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, man... I actually felt some kind of remorse killing those elite guards back then... Not anymore, hah! I need to play that again with mods. The screenshots look good.

Soldier of Fortune 2. I spent way too much time massacring unarmed civilians in that one. I remember specifically me and a friend killing that one maid in the mansion level over and over... I've tried Fortunebabes etc. already and can recommend. Makes this otherwise mediocre game (yeah, the singleplayer is kinda eh) fun again. Only downside, is that there's just one female voice.

I don't know why the old arena shooters haven't been mentioned, yet. Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament had a decent variety of female characters to choose from, as well. Maybe they don't qualify as Zakos, because you don't fight large amounts of enemies at once and they can actually put up a good fight. I guess you can always turn the difficulty way down or use cheats.
Nice feature in Quake 3: You can actually chat up the babes, when you're not too busy killing them. That game had a really impressive chat AI for the time, that went way beyond just taunting and trash-talking you. The female bots actually respond to flirting attempts. Check out a conversation here:

Tigey

Casual Client
As some of you may know, the original Rise of the Triad (ROTT) was an FPS released back in 1995, as a sort of sequel to Wolf3d. It was quirky and fun, but was however overshadowed by Doom which came out a year or two before.

ROTT was meant to feature alternate female versions of most lower level guard enemies. They actually created the sprites and sounds, and pictures/descriptions were included in the manual and in some footage from alpha/beta versions of the game...

This got teenage me quite excited when I bought the game and read the manual, and I looked forward to the prospect of some female guard action, which was very rare back then! Unfortunately, the female guards turned out to be cut from the final game due to memory limits. The disappointing 2013 modern reboot never bothered to include any either.

They're now making a remastered version of the original game, and after almost 30 years it looks like they are finally going to add these female enemies back in. They promised to restore some of the 'lost beta content', and its now confirmed this is going to include remastered versions of the cut female guards.

As an aside, a few years ago I interacted with one of the devs for the original Rise of the Triad who was very nostalgic for his time at the studio. On request, he dug out some old VHS tapes he had in storage of the team recording the actors/actresses posing for the sprites.

Nothing really to see or in any way titilating, but some interesting behind the scenes stuff nonetheless (I'm very biased toward this as this game was key in helping me realise my interest in the Zako theme).

MZZ

Content Creator
Love how its just a dude/gal in a leather jacket with a toy gun or other toy props in a office with a blank wall :D

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Love how its just a dude/gal in a leather jacket with a toy gun or other toy props in a office with a blank wall :D
Used what they had! It's always a delight to see how seat of the pants a lot of early game development was.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Nothing really to see or in any way titilating, but some interesting behind the scenes stuff nonetheless (I'm very biased toward this as this game was key in helping me realise my interest in the Zako theme).

I hope someday I can make sprites of my GF like that. That would be awesome.

MZZ

Content Creator
Used what they had! It's always a delight to see how seat of the pants a lot of early game development was.
Its the "some guys in a shed" type of development. Good times :D

I hope someday I can make sprites of my GF like that. That would be awesome.
If she is willing, it should be not that hard. Some very basic photo/streamer setup with lights and a tripod. Some gaffer tape markings on the ground for the sprite rotations and a blank wall should be good enough for the start :D The rest is image processing to cut away the background and rescale it to useable sprite size.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Its the "some guys in a shed" type of development. Good times :D

If she is willing, it should be not that hard. Some very basic photo/streamer setup with lights and a tripod. Some gaffer tape markings on the ground for the sprite rotations and a blank wall should be good enough for the start :D The rest is image processing to cut away the background and rescale it to useable sprite size.
Yeah. IF I can reveal my fetish to her and it all goes well I'm going to do it. After watching that video I know exactly how I would do it as well. Hell I could write a python script to remove the background name the photos correctly and just upload them into a .pk3 file with a bit of zscript and boom, DOOM mod.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Far Cry 6 has decent Zako Content. So far I'd say about 50% of the enemies I've run into are female and are kind of cute. The game is a bit janky and the ragdoll physics are even worse than 5, but I really hope someone mods this game in the future and gives them some skimpier clothing. It would be a pretty great zako game in that case. The female voice actors are kind of hot. Not bad seeing as I paid $15 for it.

Attachments

• 20230524211844_1.jpg
    20230524211844_1.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 245
  • 20230524211911_1 - Copy.jpg
    20230524211911_1 - Copy.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 20230524212319_1 - Copy.jpg
    20230524212319_1 - Copy.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 255

suxel33

Potential Patron
Hello once again! So here is the link to download Attack of the Saints mod for Hitman 3. Also, you will need latest version of Simple mod Framework.
•Mod:Hitman 3 - Attack of the Saints [Simple Mod Framework version]

•Simple mod Framework:Simple Mod Framework
Which game version of hitman 3 and simple mod framework are you using because I have the original mod before he took it down but it doesnt work on latest simple framework, I get an error saying something about a mismatch

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Which game version of hitman 3 and simple mod framework are you using because I have the original mod before he took it down but it doesnt work on latest simple framework, I get an error saying something about a mismatch
I forgot, but there should be something next to the mod that you can click to update it or something. I'm using current SMF, and the mod is mostly working, just keep Colorado deactivated. Here's hoping they'll updte the mod to fix that and maybe add new enemies. THis game would be even better if there was a mod that let you strip any npc, and made females nude when stripped.

suxel33

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for the reply I'm currently trying to install them but just to confirm you are using latest updated steam or epic games store hitman 3 correct? I keep getting an error when deploying my mods but it seems no one else is having this issue so i might need to wipe my pc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.