Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (2 Viewers)

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Can you re upload this one? The link is not working for me. Thanks!
pretty sure you need a Mega account to access it, but in case that isn't the problem, i decided to upload it to the saints row mod website.

Gollot

Casual Client
pretty sure you need a Mega account to access it, but in case that isn't the problem, i decided to upload it to the saints row mod website.

Thanks a lot, yeah i have an account but the previous link for some reason redirected me to the mega home page and not the file.

osw

Club Regular
Three years ago there was a thread at deadskirts.com about a little modding of Max Payne 3 game which allows to switch enemies models from males to females: DeadSkirts 11 years on Line! :: View topic - Great Third Person Shooter Game Modded
It's not FPS, though - It's TPS, if it makes any difference... Must have for shooting fans, especially for machinegunning lovers =)

Here is the link to a folder with some videos taken by myself from MaxPayne3 modded this way:
MEGA
All of the videos share the same simple scenario - multishooting & machinegunning of armed females in shootout. The hero behaves as a tank, 'cause cheats were used.

For example - some screencaps from those videos:
Hi, are there still any links for this mod anywhere? Can't find anything like it now.

rutgerhauer

Swell Supporter
Hi, are there still any links for this mod anywhere? Can't find anything like it now.
There never were any complete mod, there were only some instructions how to tweak the game like that and a couple of slightly tweaked models.
And deadskirts is dead now, as its owner Geno has died.
So, the only thing you can do - is to use my brief instructions how to make necessary tweaks - they are somethere here, in this thread.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Finally got around to getting Soldier of Fortune 2, AND found the original FortuneBabes mod. I’m looking into recording playthroughs of it soon to post here. Will probably play with cheats because I’m generally bad at shooters, and I want to better capture enemy deaths.

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Finally got around to getting Soldier of Fortune 2, AND found the original FortuneBabes mod. I’m looking into recording playthroughs of it soon to post here. Will probably play with cheats because I’m generally bad at shooters, and I want to better capture enemy deaths.
There is already a full walkthrough somewhere on YouTube

kmon22

Club Regular
How can you mod this? I tried but my game kept crashing or when it did manage to work the characters still had male voices

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.