Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
What was the error? Did it say something like "Vin SWP V2.4.exe" detected or was it the size of the sync file error?

oniu13

Potential Patron
the hackshield has detected the v2.3, then I've downloaded v2,4 swapper but it has detected too. Sr my eng so bad, I play in EU server.
tks

Awruk

Potential Patron
I followed all instructions and all worked fine until I logged in. As you may see the mod I installed worked but as soon as I logged in I got this error message. I read through the entire thread and it seems like no one else got this error :S I have my data folder with my mods and just startet your swapper thats all I have done, do I have to change something in the Filesystem_stdio.dll? (Manual Hexing didn't work as well)

Attachments

• ErrorMessage.jpg
    ErrorMessage.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Working Mod.jpg
    Working Mod.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 353
G

goshinki

There is a simple workaround to bypass detection. There is a file named "Filesystem_stdio.dll2" in sebway2k3's swapper v2.4. Load it in a hex editor and apply some extra NUL characters (00 in hex) at the end of the file. That should do the trick. (tested on the EU version only)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
There is a simple workaround to bypass detection. There is a file named "Filesystem_stdio.dll2" in sebway2k3's swapper v2.4. Load it in a hex editor and apply some extra NUL characters (00 in hex) at the end of the file. That should do the trick. (tested on the EU version only)

This is correct, however you should do this for both Filesystem_stdio.dll2 and Filesystem_stdio.dat inside the swapper's directory, you should also go to your vindictus's bin folder and delete Filesystem_stdio.dat from there, the swapper will place it back automaticly

Awruk

Potential Patron
It worked :D
I'd like to thank you for your help and thank you sebway for your awesome swapper, I really appreciate your help and work ;) Its always nice to see people that help eachother :)

Edit: Btw I'd like to ask if the way to block the screenshots being taken works for the eu version too. I already edited my host file, but the tutorial was for the us version, do I need to change something or can I use it too?

Last edited by a moderator:

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
If you added the 3 lines in your host file you are safe, i think it is in windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Cake

Potential Patron
Can anyone tell me what specific mod is this body from? Just wanna check for model/text updates.

2013_01_09_0000.jpg

Also, are the addresses for the avatar checks the same for Europe?

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Found the mod, its TheAnonymous's. Still could use the info on the addresses though.

D

dragonstone

Hello guys i'm new around these parts, was hanging around honfire but im lost in their thread so i came here and the prob i got is that a lot of links are down and i cant download the gsl or the swapper and i need both in order to make any mod work :S so if anyone can help me plz ill be thankfull ^-^

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Hello guys i'm new around these parts, was hanging around honfire but im lost in their thread so i came here and the prob i got is that a lot of links are down and i cant download the gsl or the swapper and i need both in order to make any mod work :S so if anyone can help me plz ill be thankfull ^-^

You should NOT use gsl anymore, if you have SensApi.dll in your vindictus folder delete it

M

Meyewin

Hello
I have a problem. When i use the 2.3 swapper it gives me that ''hack detected error'' even though i added some zeros to both system studio files. I tried using the 2.4 version but it gives me that sync binary error every time no matter the time setting(when put to 6 sec the error pops around 1,5/2sec and then after 4 sec the swapper says files swapped even though the error already popped out).
I am on EU version if that changes anything.
Thanks

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Hello
I have a problem. When i use the 2.3 swapper it gives me that ''hack detected error'' even though i added some zeros to both system studio files. I tried using the 2.4 version but it gives me that sync binary error every time no matter the time setting(when put to 6 sec the error pops around 1,5/2sec and then after 4 sec the swapper says files swapped even though the error already popped out).
I am on EU version if that changes anything.
Thanks

This is probably because since you used v2.3 then tried another version without starting v2.3 again before you use a new version the orginial sll was not restored and the hex edited dll is still in your bin folder, the new swapper also made a backup of the dll that is in your bin folder and it is not the right one. Each time you use a new version of my swapper you need to start the old one first so the original dll is restored. If you still have v2.3 in your computer, start it again it will restore the original dll, delete the v2.4 folder completely and un-rar it again.

Edit : It seems the dll was detected yesterday, i don't have enough time this morning but i will hex edit the files later today. You may be lucky and find a new one at Hongfire before though

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
hey just started to play and 2.4 was detected idk how they can detected if it closes but aafter like 5 mins in i get the "detected unknown program running" error any info if it can or will be fixed? friday night and saterday are the only times i play video games lol thanks!!! Ps Nexon are such sticklers =P

You need to hex edit the file_studio.dll2 and file_studio.dat files. Be sure to hex edit the ones in the swapper folder. It seems to me that any hex edited files posted here get blocked very quickly upon posting, so please look at the tutorial (download link in my first post) so that you may hex edit yourself.

P

Psyduckxoxo

Got an Error with a korean message and something saying EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
dunno what to do :<

/edit my bad still had a sensapi.dll in my folder :D

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Swapper V2.5
-------------

I made a new version of my swapper, i made some changes and it swaps the file in a different way, i tested it and it is working, any additional informations on the changes made in this version are in the read me.txt

Remember that if you were using v2.3 or v2.4 you need to start the old version first before you use v2.5 so it swaps the original dll back and v2.5 will make a backup of that dll. It will now wait again for the game to close itself and then start the swapper again so it swaps the original dll back.

Rapidshare link : https://rapidshare.com/files/609652929/Vin SWP V2.5.rar
Original Dll Link : https://rapidshare.com/files/1629964519/FileSystem_Stdio.rar

You can also download both on my ftp server but you need to ask for a personal login / password first in a private message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.