Naduron

Content Creator
In case somebody didnt know yet the release date was pushed back. Apparently to improve quality though I'm not sure how accurate that is because i can't even remember where i read it.

Ah thats why i saw a random site show "Mars", thought it was a typo :p

Sickerton

Content Creator
On the bright side neither the PS4 nor Vita are region locked, and X3 supposedly has complete English subtitles, so you can just go to a friendly neighborhood importer like Playasia to get a copy that'll work on your stuff just fine.

Granted, the bastards usually hike the price something fierce because of extra shipping, but whatayagonnado.

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
Momiji this time:

and the pole is back from DoAX2
sec3_img1.jpg sec3_img2.jpg

The pole dance from DoAX2:

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I decided not to post in here until I had some non-DOAX3 news. I figured Naduron would keep us covered in that area any way and I was right. Those trailers are fantastic. Helena... :rolleyes: :drool:

Any ways. This actually isn't an upcoming game because it releases today or maybe in a few hours.

Stardew Valley
(PC)
So this game is heavily inspired from Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games. As some of us might know the developers of HM and RF have already folded. RIP, I really loved those games.
Trailer:

Reddit provided a map for planners already.
ofaaTKK.png

• customise character
  • Customise house
  • up to 2 pets
  • 9 farm animals
  • 40+ types of fish
  • 10 marriage partners (5/5 m/f)
Quote from dev.
A lot of the game data is contained in external files. So you could potentially edit those to create new content. I haven't actually tried doing it "from the outside" yet myself, though. There are certain things I know for sure are possible, like adding in new events.

A lot of the game data is contained in external files. So you could potentially edit those to create new content. I haven't actually tried doing it "from the outside" yet myself, though. There are certain things I know for sure are possible, like adding in new events.

Depending on how easy it is to mod, I may see if I can tinker and add some naughty scenes.

Dev also plans to release multiplayer at a later date.

I been following this development for a few years. i am happy to see it launch.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
New Character for Dead or Alive - Last Round
Naotora Ii
She will be released on 17th March + Free Azuchi castle stage from Dead or Alive 3

Wow! Its Naotora from Samurai Warriors series. That is really cool. Not my fave Warriors series character but still a good choice I think. Any word on online update for PC?

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
I've got to admit, I was a bit skeptical of Street Fighter V when it first came out, especially after Angry Joe did his rant on it, but holy crap I kinda regret getting an Xbox One now. The characters look so damn good; especially Chun Li and Cammy in their preorder outfits. I'd rather have an unfinished Street Fighter V over Killer Instinct to be honest.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
SFV is like early access buuuut you pay $60 for ittt... >_>
It's really good tho but way missing on features. And um like. Connectivity.
Still not working very well. Liiiike I played matches with new types of lag I never knew existed haha.

New chara coming to DOA5 is cool, and Xtreme 3 is fun for people who want fanservice, but does the game has any ryona? Just girls in bikinis dun no nuffin for me. ^^; You already have that in DOA5 if you want haha.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
SFV is like early access buuuut you pay $60 for ittt... >_>
It's really good tho but way missing on features. And um like. Connectivity.
Still not working very well. Liiiike I played matches with new types of lag I never knew existed haha.

New chara coming to DOA5 is cool, and Xtreme 3 is fun for people who want fanservice, but does the game has any ryona? Just girls in bikinis dun no nuffin for me. ^^; You already have that in DOA5 if you want haha.

Sorry to break it to you, but DOAX3 = NO Ryona.
Its all about teasing you with almost nudity or sexual positions without any payoff, ever.
Really DOA5 is the place to be, you can get mods for nudes or costume swaps without playing minigames to get them in the new outfits, there is a watch mode and a few win poses or a beach play scene, and for those like yourself that want it there is light Ryona content as well.

If DOAX3 ever does port to PC then I will buy, or if they release all ladies from the series + guest ladies then I will consider it, if they do both I will pre-order and buy all DLC and just throw more money as donation at them "here take my money!" style.

(and mind you I actually prefer games on Consoles, but I love what we can do with them on PC like user created content and generally better online features)

Naduron

Content Creator
5 min long vid about all features and games you can play :3
So far no sight of jet races :(

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Volleyball play looks play shit. Was hoping it will be better. Before you say that it isn't what you buy the game for remember that you will need to play to unlock stuff as well.

Sneaky editing.

Kokoro, lovely girl but boring trailer. I like her broken clothes though.

Sneaky edit number 2.

Ayane mmmmmm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.