up max size of the breast (black desert) (7 Viewers)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
BlackFireBR, again thank you very much, the mods are working and I greatly appreciate the time you have taken out of your day to fix the mods. (Didn't you say you had finals or something?) Have some pics of my new Maewha as gifts. Again thanks! :3

2016-06-19_13046816.PNG
2016-06-19_13098440.PNG
2016-06-19_13102257.PNG
2016-06-19_15215249.PNG

I also made some adjustments, making them a little more voluptuous where it counts lol.
2016-06-19_13191712.PNG
2016-06-19_13237864.PNG
2016-06-19_13255451.PNG
2016-06-19_13272328.PNG

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
BlackFireBR, again thank you very much, the mods are working and I greatly appreciate the time you have taken out of your day to fix the mods. (Didn't you say you had finals or something?) Have some pics of my new Maewha as gifts. Again thanks! :3

Thank you for taking your time to write that, it really makes me feel glad I could help somehow.
I have a lot of fun doing that (specially when it works), I finally can use what I learned in college for something, making programs in C.

I love your screenshots, it illustrates the topic very well and you character looks great. We can see you put a lot of time on it and it looks fantastic, congratz!

Well, back to study.
Just kidding, I'm done with that, I only have one more test and I've already studied and revised everything, so, no biggie.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Thank you for taking your time to write that, it really makes me feel glad I could help somehow.
I have a lot of fun doing that (specially when it works), I finally can use what I learned in college for something, making programs in C.

I love your screenshots, it illustrates the topic very well and you character looks great. We can see you put a lot of time on it and it looks fantastic, congratz!

Well, back to study.
Just kidding, I'm done with that, I only have one more test and I've already studied and revised everything, so, no biggie.

Hey no problem and thanks. Are you majoring in programming? I wish I knew programming more so I can help, I know a little C#, JavaScript and Python but that's about it lol. I'm a game dev, but more on the art side than the programming side, but I understand how much work this takes to get things working, so I greatly appreciate it.

Anyway, good luck on finals and don't stress! :3

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hey no problem and thanks. Are you majoring in programming? I wish I knew programming more so I can help, I know a little C#, JavaScript and Python but that's about it lol. I'm a game dev, but more on the art side than the programming side, but I understand how much work this takes to get things working, so I greatly appreciate it.

Anyway, good luck on finals and don't stress! :3
Computer Science, in one of the best and hardest colleges in Brazil, I hope I do well :(
I only know C, C++ and Java Basically, and some web stuff, but it's fun that all I did was to think "what if I do this?" and I just had to program what I thought, and it worked so far, thankfully.

But enough with that, we need to get back on topic. Has anyone from the RU version tested my new patch yet? To see if it works too.

Last edited:

antonyeus

Potential Patron
The Tamer does not have any bones for the breasts. As you surely know, you can't increase nor decrease the size of them in character creation. The only thing you could do would be to increase the size of the whole chest, meaning the upper part of her torso. It's up to you, if that suits your needs.
That sucks. I rather not play as a little girl. It's never my thing. If I was to role as a female character then I want my character to look a little more developed. Unless they're really cute like the Lyns from Blade and Soul.

Thanks for informing me though. Really appreciate the straight answer.

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
That sucks. I rather not play as a little girl. It's never my thing. If I was to role as a female character then I want my character to look a little more developed. Unless they're really cute like the Lyns from Blade and Soul.

Thanks for informing me though. Really appreciate the straight answer.
I can respect that. Those types of character aren't everyone's piece of cake, unfortunately that's how the developer designed that class, so there isn't really much one could do, at least without putting much effort into it. I'll take a look at the body and bone structure, maybe I can find something. The face is another thing completely, that's where you'd need to do some work.

Kirihito

Potential Patron
how do u change existing characters? The breasts are automatically maxed but my chars still has the same breast size.

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
A8woDTt.png

egMeXaq.png
uHeCgmQ.png

EmXWEHH.png

CSoqh2Y.png

All my curvy toons and I Thank you!, works at EU version perfectly.
I have modified more body parts beside the boobs as you realize by the pictures, ass, hips,spine, bones to achieve the body I wanted.
Wish I could send you some game gold or donation for your awesome work and the time you all modders put on this. thanks again! Enjoy the shoots! :P

Last edited:

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
View attachment 54697 View attachment 54698 View attachment 54699 View attachment 54700 View attachment 54701 View attachment 54702
All my curvy toons and I Thank you!, works at EU version perfectly.
I have modified more body parts beside the boobs as you realize by the pictures, ass, hips,spine, bones to achieve the body I wanted.
Wish I could send you some game gold or donation for your awesome work and the time you all modders put on this. thanks again! Enjoy the shoots! :P
Please be so kind and put all those pictures in spoiler tags the next time,thanks. :)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Just checked out this mod and I was holding off on playing tamer because she's like a little girl. I thought with this mod I can make her look more "mature", but I can't seem to find param index #143 which should be the breast for her. It should be between the hip and the clavicle tags. I also notice that for classes like the ranger they have a total of 219 param index while the tamer only have 202. Do you think if I renumber the param index # and add in the ranger's param index# 143 that it would work?
The sculptingbone_Tam.xml is missing these lines from right below <SculptingBoneGroup Name="Body">:
Code:
<SculptingBone Name="left_Breast" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" SymmetryBoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PickRadius="10.00" >
            <TransformInfo RotationMin="-10.00 -10.00 -10.00" RotationMax="10.00 10.00 10.00"/>
            <PickingMeshInfo MeshName="1_Pc/2_PHW/Nude/PHW_00_Customizing_Body_LBreast_pick.pac"/>
        </SculptingBone>
        <SculptingBone Name="right_Breast" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" SymmetryBoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PickRadius="10.00" >
            <TransformInfo RotationMin="-10.00 -10.00 -10.00" RotationMax="10.00 10.00 10.00"/>
            <PickingMeshInfo MeshName="1_Pc/2_PHW/Nude/PHW_00_Customizing_Body_RBreast_pick.pac"/>
That is the bone assignment for the Sorceress. Adding the lines might actually work, but it would be borrowing bones from the Sorceress. I can think of many ways this could go wrong, but ya never know. The customizationboneparamdesc_tam.xml is missing breast info too in between the lines for the hips and clavicles:
Code:
<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="1.25 1.25 1.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
    <ParamDesc Index="144" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="1.25 1.25 1.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>

Where it says <PickingMeshInfo MeshName="1_Pc/2_PHW_00_Customizing_Body_LBreast_pick.pac"> it is referencing the rigged bones the Sorceress uses. No such references exist in the Tamer's xml, but I wonder what will happen if the lines are added. I have already modified the customizationparamdesc_Tam.xml to reference the breast bones, but I did this before I realized there were no references in the other xml. Was kind of a pain, cuz I had to renumber a bunch of things.

I highly doubt it would work by just adding the references to another character's titties, but if it does work somehow, and we didn't try, it would be a bigger shame. I'd kinda like to try the Tamer out, but mods have spoiled me, so I'd sooner use my stacked Sorceress or Kunoichi. :p

If there is a mad scientist around who feels they must try this, lemme know what the result was. I can even upload the xml I changed. I have little faith in this plan though. ^,^

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Actually, if someone does wish to try out my wacky theory, it might be best to copy the Witch's info. Her default height is more similar to the Tamer's than the Sorceress. (just sayin')

Assuming the Witch has those bones (?). I haven't made a Witch yet.

Last edited:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Question: Do we need to move the PAD01149.paz out of the Paz folder still? I just tried it and got the same error I've always gotten. (corrupt file)

Do I need to unpack it again after the patch? Or is it not necessary to move the paz out? Seems to be mandatory that the file stays put to run the game. ie It won't resort to reading the gamecommondata folder in the paz's absence as far as I can tell. I can't go into the creator cuz all my slots are filled with characters. Deleted one but it gave me an "appointment" tomorrow to delete.

I fired up the game with the paz in the paz folder, and then moved the paz back out after it started, and got no error. Until I tried to actually connect with a character...then it was corrupt again.

If it's not necessary to move out the paz, I'll just use my change looks ticket to "adjust" my girl. If I need to move it out, I'm not going to waste my looks ticket, for it is incredibly expensive as hell to buy anything in this game.

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
The sculptingbone_Tam.xml is missing these lines from right below <SculptingBoneGroup Name="Body">:
Code:
<SculptingBone Name="left_Breast" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" SymmetryBoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PickRadius="10.00" >
            <PickingMeshInfo MeshName="1_Pc/2_PHW/Nude/PHW_00_Customizing_Body_LBreast_pick.pac"/>
        </SculptingBone>
        <SculptingBone Name="right_Breast" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" SymmetryBoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PickRadius="10.00" >
            <PickingMeshInfo MeshName="1_Pc/2_PHW/Nude/PHW_00_Customizing_Body_RBreast_pick.pac"/>
That is the bone assignment for the Sorceress. Adding the lines might actually work, but it would be borrowing bones from the Sorceress. I can think of many ways this could go wrong, but ya never know. The customizationboneparamdesc_tam.xml is missing breast info too in between the lines for the hips and clavicles:
Code:
<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="1.25 1.25 1.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
    <ParamDesc Index="144" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="1.25 1.25 1.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>

Where it says <PickingMeshInfo MeshName="1_Pc/2_PHW_00_Customizing_Body_LBreast_pick.pac"> it is referencing the rigged bones the Sorceress uses. No such references exist in the Tamer's xml, but I wonder what will happen if the lines are added. I have already modified the customizationparamdesc_Tam.xml to reference the breast bones, but I did this before I realized there were no references in the other xml. Was kind of a pain, cuz I had to renumber a bunch of things.

I highly doubt it would work by just adding the references to another character's titties, but if it does work somehow, and we didn't try, it would be a bigger shame. I'd kinda like to try the Tamer out, but mods have spoiled me, so I'd sooner use my stacked Sorceress or Kunoichi. :p

If there is a mad scientist around who feels they must try this, lemme know what the result was. I can even upload the xml I changed. I have little faith in this plan though. ^,^
I don't think that's possible to work. Those bones, especially the morphs that are responsible for the changes to the breasts, need to be present inside the tamer's mesh, and they most probable aren't. Nide idea though. And, you do know you can always switch to another server to access the character creator?

Gone4Good

Content Creator
I don't think that's possible to work. Those bones, especially the morphs that are responsible for the changes to the breasts, need to be present inside the tamer's mesh, and they most probable aren't. Nide idea though
Yeah, that's why I said I have little faith it'll be that easy. Just a shot in the dark.
And, you do know you can always switch to another server to access the character creator?
Ya know, that actually occurred to me just a while ago when I was playing. Says how many people you have on the server. Guess this is why all the good names are taken.

Still can't start the game without that PAD01149.paz though, so no balloon boobs for me. :-( (unless it works without doing that and I just haven't checked the creator)...(gotta check tomorrow)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
tonguesplit could really post this on the first page, people that only reads the first page will never know how to get this working.
Breast Size Mod Patcher v1.1
As promissed, I was able to make this amazing mod working again, using the same principle of the Armor Swappng Essentials, but slightly different method to achieve this result (character credit to Jeany for the amazing witch body)
2016-06-19_110913872-jpg.54573
breastmodscreen-gif.54572
Download Link:
Notes:
- Default .xml already comes with the max breast size changed from 1.25 to 5.25.
- You won't see any changes unless you create a new character or edit your current one.

Instructions :
1 - If you have already a "gamecommondata" folder with your moddified files, do a backup of them before extracting the .zip

2 - Put the content of this zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

3 - Restore your "gamecommondata" folder backup in case you had one.

4 - Go into your PAZ folder and run BreastSizePatcher.exe

5 - Press 1 to install the patch.

6 - Select your corresponding game region.

You should get 9 "Complete" and a "Patch Applied Successfully!" if everything goes well.

Notice: Every time there is any update, make sure you uninstall the mod before, using the backup the program creates automatically, or else you are going to get the "corrupted files" error message.

Uninstall:
- Run "BreastSizePatcher.exe" and select the option 2 (this option should be available if the program created a backup when you tried to aply any patch for the first time)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.