up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
First i want sorry for my english)

1.Unpack PAD01098.paz (RU region) or PAD01149 for US/EU. Inside must be folder "gamecommondata"
2. Cut paz file to any folder
2. Insert "gamecommondata" in core folder black desert
3.Go to BlackDesert\live\gamecommondata\customization\your_class\customizationboneparamdesc_your_class.xml
4. press ctr+f and search "breast", change max value for left and right breast.
5. Game will issue many errors, but ignore this pressing enter.

For example:

<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="5.25 5.25 5.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
<ParamDesc Index="144" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="5.25 5.25 5.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>

I change max value to 5.25, for default is 1.25

I Attached unpacked paz with gamecommondata (nothing changing, just unpacking)
How to find paz file with "gamecommondata" folder for any region

1. Run paz browser
2. Open .meta file inside paz folder
3. Search for "gamecommondata" right click on this folder and click "save"
4. Click on any file inside "gamecommondata" and look on file info.
70ec5b592371.png

All files in "gamecommondata" inside one paz file.
So for me its pad01098.paz it RU version.

804732cda9ec.png

c226cf2c1bd6.png

Attachments

gamecommondata.zip
13.9 MB · Views: 5,000

Last edited:

tet666

Potential Patron
ah thx paz browser crashes as soon as i load the meta file but quickbms worked with the script i found,

tet666

Potential Patron
got it to work with quickbms but thx anyway, really fantastic what we can do allrdy^^

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Have you confirmed that this is a client-side only modification? Since other players see your character customization there is a chance that this could be visible to all players.

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
When I unpack PAD01098.PAZ, I get a different set of folders/files - is this pad file the same for NA/US version? Because even though I use your zip file, change the parameters, and cut out PAD01098, nothing changes.

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
I can't get this to work from following the instructions, there are no changes. And, when I unpack PAD01098, an 'effect' folder is extracted instead.

Even when I've found the pad file with gamecommondata - PAD01149, unpacked it and cut it out from the paz folder, there is an endless dialog of 'file is corrupted' when the game loads.

Last edited:

infinity496

Content Creator
Do the changes made in this file apply to pre-existing characters? In other words, if the max value is made larger, will it have the effect of increasing the bust size of characters already created on the account?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Good job finding this. However...

I want to say that the PAZ file that's required to do this is different for different regions. In this case, RU has this as PAD01098. US/EU is PAD01149.

So, if you want to make this available to all users, we're gonna need a table of which PAZ file this is in for each region.

This reasoning applies to many files that are not PAD00001.

Last edited:

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
Good job finding this. However...

I want to say that the PAZ file that's required to do this is different for different regions. In this case, JP has this as PAD01098. For whatever region that zz2tommy is using, his might be PAD01149.

So, if you want to make this available to all users, we're gonna need a table of which PAZ file this is in for each region.

This reasoning applies to many files that are not PAD00001.
In first post i upload instruction how to find PAD.... for any region

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Do the changes made in this file apply to pre-existing characters? In other words, if the max value is made larger, will it have the effect of increasing the bust size of characters already created on the account?
It will not the way you described. If you do want existing characters to be bigger, you need to increase the minimum values to your desired ones for those characters. That way, the game will enforce every character of that type to have a bust at minimum that size.

infinity496

Content Creator
If changing the files doesn't impact pre-existing characters, then I don't understand how characters created with comicly large breasts or other exaggerated limits wouldn't be seen by other players on the server.

In other words, if the character file only records where the slider was, then I could see it being client-side only.
For example, you select the middle value (0.5) where the min was 10 and the max was 20, a value of 15. You then change the max to 100. Now that selected value (0.5) would refer to 55. This would mean that existing characters could receive changes based on the changes to the min/max values.
But if the chosen value (say 55) is recorded when creating the character, then anyone seeing your character would know that you somehow exceeded the limits of the normal character creation. This is what it sounds like is the case.

This could still be funny to play with, but I wouldn't use my actual account for it. I have a hard time believing that you would be the only one seeing the changes (after creating the character, which I believe is what Ray Wing was referring to).

Mastah

Potential Patron
Well you could be right but I just tested with a friend on skype if my characters enhancements were on their screen, they werent. I didnt get a comparison screenshot but for sure (atleast with just breasts) it is client-side only somehow.

Rixis_ending

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome man thank you! im guessing were i to remove this mod and replace the paz file that the size would go back to normal? just wondering seeing as the amount of corruption errors i get when logiging on. That being said, it looks great

tonguesplit

Vivacious Visitor
Awesome man thank you! im guessing were i to remove this mod and replace the paz file that the size would go back to normal? just wondering seeing as the amount of corruption errors i get when logiging on. That being said, it looks great
yes, if move paz to paz folder the size would go back to default value

infinity496

Content Creator
It will not the way you described. If you do want existing characters to be bigger, you need to increase the minimum values to your desired ones for those characters. That way, the game will enforce every character of that type to have a bust at minimum that size.
Sorry, I only just now saw this post. So, then I guess if others have increased the allowable range, they could also potentially see the difference. The only reason they normally wouldn't see it, is because the client clips the values to the min or max where they fall out of range. Still, that would mean your character information has evidence of client manipulation stored on the server, and could be found if it were ever searched for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.