up max size of the breast (black desert) (5 Viewers)

rufangnaidan

Avid Affiliate
Thanks to were enjoying a good game.
But through May 26 update "META INJECTOR v1.2" It does not work. (KR server)

(Bdmod.exe / META INJECTOR v1.2) related files, paz does not work with the 'version error'
(Mod-armor.bat / mod-uninstall.bat) has stopped working error occurred.

Can you help me?
Thank you.
Me too error

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you very, very much for this. It works like a charm on the EU server.

However, I do have one small question? What bone do I adjust to get a bigger butt?

PinkNyao

Content Creator
I've set the Pelvis, hip, spine, and calve bones to a max of 400, but they do not affect a women's buttock. Regardless of class.

Hmm, that's weird. What class are you using again? I am using Ranger, which has more options for that. Not all classes your can adjust the butt specifically. Here is what my file looks like for ranger:

unknown.png

And then my character with the modified sliders which I do it in game because it is easier:

2016-06-05_82494503.PNG
2016-06-05_55632076.PNG
2016-06-02_1728319203.PNG
2016-06-02_1728305978.PNG

I specifically adjusted the hips and the pelvis to get the shape I wanted. I don't know if this helps you, but maybe you should re-download the modified file and re-install the mod and see if that works. When I first installed the mod, I checked with the provided custom parameters first before I started messing around with the values to ensure everything was working.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Hip = Butt actually.
Edit "L Hip" and "R Hip" for butt size.

Spine, Spine1, and Spine2 are chest, abdomen, and pelvis (which one is which, I did not check)

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Interesting. I could of sworn I changed the max values for the HIP.

Careful with what you add to your BDO files. Daum is cracking down on hackers:
Ban Waves

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, first thanks for the work!

Is this also possible with belly zones?

Edit: NVM, saw the latest posts too late ;o

Trying it out later today...

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Hi, first thanks for the work!

Is this also possible with belly zones?

Edit: NVM, saw the latest posts too late ;o

Trying it out later today...
Spine, Spine1, and Spine2 are chest, abdomen, and pelvis (which one is which, I did not check)

This is how you get a fat person or if you just do the dept slider and don't really increase width, a pregnant shape.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Hm... I did everything from first post and I extracted the gamecommondata from my version/area of service... increased max value on sorcerer to 3.50 and no changes ingame at all, when puting all bars to max on character creation -> body -> breasts.

Edit: I forgot to cut the paz out. Now I get the mentioned corrupted file errors, but i can´t ignore it, it instantly closes the client when ok-ing or canceling the message...

Any ideas?

I use the EU Client, btw.

Last edited:

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hm... I did everything from first post and I extracted the gamecommondata from my version/area of service... increased max value on sorcerer to 3.50 and no changes ingame at all, when puting all bars to max on character creation -> body -> breasts.

Edit: I forgot to cut the paz out. Now I get the mentioned corrupted file errors, but i can´t ignore it, it instantly closes the client when ok-ing or canceling the message...

Any ideas?

I use the EU Client, btw.

Don't extract the gamecommondata files directly from your Black Desert folder unless you know what you are doing and don't remove the paz file (this is unnecessary). Use the one provided here in the OP and follow this instead: up max size of the breast (black desert) :3

If you already messed up too much, you may need to reinstall the game without any mods.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Hello.
I experimented with the stats for the witch and maewha however, the size of the buttock remains. Logically this means that I am missing a slider. Regardless, this has been a great help.

P.S. You will not get you banned for using resorep on the EU/NA servers.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hello.
I experimented with the stats for the witch and maewha however, the size of the buttock remains. Logically this means that I am missing a slider. Regardless, this has been a great help.

Yeah, witch and Maewha afaik do not have sliders available for their butt. So you are kind of stuck with flat butts for those two classes. :/

Especially for Maewha, they seemed to focus more on their boobs for that class, omg lol

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Hello.

Yeah, witch and Maewha afaik do not have sliders available for their butt. So you are kind of stuck with flat butts for those two classes. :/

Especially for Maewha, they seemed to focus more on their boobs for that class, omg lol

Actually that is not true. I main Maehwa and did increase the maximum possible for her butt. She even has individual sliders for every buttock.

Did you edit the file inside 'bladewomentest'? You won't come far if you edit the file inside 'bladewomen'. I have no idea why it is like that, but that's just how it is. And the bones for the buttocks are 'Bip01 L Hip' and 'Bip01 R Hip'.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Actually that is not true. I main Maehwa and did increase the maximum possible for her butt. She even has individual sliders for every buttock.

Did you edit the file inside 'bladewomentest'? You won't come far if you edit the file inside 'bladewomen'. I have no idea why it is like that, but that's just how it is. And the bones for the buttocks are 'Bip01 L Hip' and 'Bip01 R Hip'.

Oh wow, did not know that. That's very good to know, thx. :3

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
The only problem with her butt is that if you enlarge it too much on the X Axis it'll becone quite edgy. A shame, but I can live with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.