up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
you got a maehwa file? customized and liked your sorceress stuff and i was wondering if i could give my maehwa a similar effect :)

also i created a monster
View attachment 55884
You could probly achieve dat ass with my XMLConfig. I forgot to mention in the ReadMe that I also increased the max values for the ass. (yes I got Maehwa)

And it looks like your girl may have spend a bit too much time riding her horse. XD

Edit: Correction, I got Maehwa, but it isn't working. Looks like the ninjawoman xml file may have been altered in some way during the last patch. Everything else works. I'm re-extracting the 1149.paz now to fix it.

Last edited:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Okay, Maehwa xml can't be modified. The game isn't reading it. It's just reading the default one as if I hadn't extracted and ran the patcher, but just for Maehwa. Maehwa is pretty much all I use, so I gotta fix this.

I extracted the gamecommondata folder again to be sure there wasn't some change during a patch, but I got the same result. Nude mod works for her, but not the BreastSizePatcher.

Does anyone know why I can't change her values? Why the patcher isn't loading my altered xml? I'd ask for someone else's xml, but mine is newly extracted and not being seen. I get no errors when running the patcher either, so I'm stumped. How do I fix her? I have an appearance ticket I wanna use for her...

Vanen

Potential Patron
Okay, Maehwa xml can't be modified. The game isn't reading it. It's just reading the default one as if I hadn't extracted and ran the patcher, but just for Maehwa. Maehwa is pretty much all I use, so I gotta fix this.

I extracted the gamecommondata folder again to be sure there wasn't some change during a patch, but I got the same result. Nude mod works for her, but not the BreastSizePatcher.

Does anyone know why I can't change her values? Why the patcher isn't loading my altered xml? I'd ask for someone else's xml, but mine is newly extracted and not being seen. I get no errors when running the patcher either, so I'm stumped. How do I fix her? I have an appearance ticket I wanna use for her...

Well, way back when this worked differently, originally Maewha didn't have one... but TWO Files dedicated to her, One the standard and one with "Test" under it. I wasn't sure which was the proper one but, Maewhas had more than two bone files thanks to it... so I imagine you have to find that other one and alter it.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Well, way back when this worked differently, originally Maewha didn't have one... but TWO Files dedicated to her, One the standard and one with "Test" under it. I wasn't sure which was the proper one but, Maewhas had more than two bone files thanks to it... so I imagine you have to find that other one and alter it.
I KNEW it! I looked at bladewomentest and saw there were breast bones, and wondered what the hell else it could be. I altered it, but I don't know if it's the same exact values. I think it is...

Maybe only one is read? How dafuq could TWO whole config files be read for one person? :-/ And if that's true, what happens when they don't match? Pandemonium? :p

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Okay, updated the post again. Should be Maehwa-ready. I guess we had the files for the upcoming Kunoichi before she came out? :p If so, she's already modded for release day. XD

argetliam

Potential Patron
So, could anyone help me figure out how to do the same changes, but for a different file? The regular customizationparamdesc_CLASS.xml files contain skin shininess, and muscle tone, and I'd like to modify those sliders if possible.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
I wonder if maybe it was discovered how to change the physics? Bounce on sorc is very underperforming compared to other classes.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Couldn't you use this method to change the length of hair? Does anyone know if the hairs listed in the xml are in order of appearance, from left to right, like you see in the hairs menu in-game? And if the 1st one listed is the default long hair you get for Sorceress, for example? (the one you see before you customize her)

And can you manually change color values this way? Like, I wanna make the "purple" blush a darker purple. (kinda looks pink) Or does it just not work that way? If that's not an option, anyone know where I can get the makeup files and how I can extract them as dds AND what I would save as (compression type) after I edit it? To me it's lame to not have purple blush.:tongue:
Okay, I found some things.

For the colors, I found in the customization folder the customizationpallette.xml file. That literally has RGB values for all colors. However, it uses references that I don't know how to locate/index.

"PalletteIndex=0"
"PalletteIndex=1"
And so on.

I don't know which reference blush and which reference eyeshadow and hair and such. This is where I make my changes, and I guess I could just make guesses based on which values are closest to purple (my personal target), but I'd really just rather know what each index number points to.

Also, we need brown hair, ffs. There are like 30 shades of red and no brown at all. -_-

I found hair lengths in customizationparamdesc_xxx.xml.

And also something I found interesting: In the customization folder, there's a file called customizationdata.xml (man I'm getting tired of typing the word customization). This seems to tell each class which body to use.

ex.
Code:
<Class ClassType="16">
    <FilePath Ui="Tamer/CustomizationUiData_Tam.xml" Param="Tamer/CustomizationParamDesc_Tam.xml" BoneParam="Tamer/CustomizationBoneParamDesc_Tam.xml" SculptingBone="Tamer/SculptingBone_Tam.xml" Camera="Tamer/CustomizationCameraPreset_Tam.xml" DefaultParam="Tamer/Default" ExpressionParam="Tamer/CustomizationExpressionParamDesc_Tam.xml" Voice="Tamer/CustomizationVoiceData_Tam.xml" ActiveTime="Tamer/CustomizationActiveTime_Tam.xml" Cloth="Tamer/CustomizationCloth_Tam.xml" MainButtonPos="Tamer/CustomizationMainButtonPos_Tam.xml" MeshSet="Tamer/CustomizationMeshSet_Tam.xml" Motion="Tamer/CustomizationMotion_Tam.xml" Weather="Tamer/CustomizationWeather_Tam.xml"/>
</Class>
Tamer will use her body because of this. BUT! What if you did this??
Code:
<Class ClassType="16">
    <FilePath Ui="Tamer/CustomizationUiData_Soc.xml" Param="Sorcerer/CustomizationParamDesc_Soc.xml" BoneParam="Sorcerer/CustomizationBoneParamDesc_Soc.xml" SculptingBone="Sorcerer/SculptingBone_Sor.xml" Camera="Sorcerer/CustomizationCameraPreset_Soc.xml" DefaultParam="Sorcerer/Default" ExpressionParam="Sorcerer/CustomizationExpressionParamDesc_Soc.xml" Voice="Sorcerer/CustomizationVoiceData_Soc.xml" ActiveTime="Sorcerer/CustomizationActiveTime_Soc.xml" Cloth="Sorcerer/CustomizationCloth_Soc.xml" MainButtonPos="Sorcerer/CustomizationMainButtonPos_Soc.xml" MeshSet="Sorcerer/CustomizationMeshSet_Soc.xml" Motion="Sorcerer/CustomizationMotion_Soc.xml" Weather="Sorcerer/CustomizationWeather_Soc.xml"/>
</Class>
The mad scientist in me wants to believe you'd be using the Sorceress body when picking the Tamer class by doing this. I feel like I need to see the results of this experiment. ^,^

Don't know how to make the game read this though. Would need yet another installer by BlackFire. Would need one for changing colors too.

I pretty much just keep trying to find ways to give the Tamer boobs.:grin:

I really wanna change colors though. Gotta figure out how to get the game to read the customizationpallette.xml in the customization folder.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
If I had the source code for the meta injector, I -might- be able to make it also work with other files too. Has he posted the sourcecode anywhere?
Not that I've found from looking. Not on sourceforge or github at least, unless I'm looking for the wrong name. I'm trying to alter the crap outta this game. I just spent a lot of money bro. I wanna make this game worth it all. Not that it's not good on it's own, but I spent money based on mods. (let that be a lesson to you publishers, let mods be allowed ffs)

I adore my Maehwa (screenie on previous page). I now feel like I am ready to play for real. All that money (game is fucking expensive) feels well-spent now that I have all my aesthetic concerns out of the way. Nude mod shows boob if you look at certain outfits in just the right way, my slider config made possible by this mod here so all my ladies can be my version of perfect...gives me a reason to buy a new Appearance ticket. And new outfits.

Odd how that works...

(let that be a lesson to you publishers, let mods be allowed ffs)

Isn't it weird how you are "ready" to play for real when your nude mods are working? I feel like I wanna join a Guild now! :D

(anyone want me in their Guild? I'm lvl 19 atm...fierce Maehwa....really hot XD)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Don't know how to make the game read this though. Would need yet another installer by BlackFire. Would need one for changing colors too.

I pretty much just keep trying to find ways to give the Tamer boobs.:grin:

I really wanna change colors though. Gotta figure out how to get the game to read the customizationpallette.xml in the customization folder.
If I had the source code for the meta injector, I -might- be able to make it also work with other files too. Has he posted the sourcecode anywhere?
You don't need to modify any source code to do that. The purpose of Meta Injector is exactly to do that. Make the game recognize any file you put in the "files_to_patch" folder.

Just download Meta Injector and put the customizationpallette.xml and any other file you need to patch in the "files_to_patch" folder and Run the .exe.
After the patching is done, press 1 to copy the files to where they're supposed to be and you are good to go.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
You don't need to modify any source code to do that. The purpose of Meta Injector is exactly to do that. Make the game recognize any file you put in the "files_to_patch" folder.

Just download Meta Injector and put the customizationpallette.xml and any other file you need to patch in the "files_to_patch" folder and Run the .exe.
After the patching is done, press 1 to copy the files to where they're supposed to be and you are good to go.
... 8-l

Any-damn thing you put there will be read?? I WONDERED ABOUT THAT!! I just assumed it wasn't so simple. Sweet!:smile: I always judged by what the installer was installing. ie What I saw it reading. So, I figured it targeted that stuff only. I guess this explains why I so often get mods uninstalling themselves when I run the patcher for a new mod? (happens all the time)

Also....

NOOOOOO! New Patch!:mad: Now I gotta go beat my head off the wall again. Man...my head hurts after the 1,000,000,000,000,000 updates this game has had.:oops:

Edit: :oops: I was so ready to play, too...:frown: I feel like I don't wanna give them money cuz they'll spend it on mod-blockers. Ya know? I know that's not the right attitude, but it seems to be the case with this game. Sigh...I'm conflicted. I just want BDO to be great AND not fuck my mods up, like it did with Tera. I don't even know what became of Blade & Soul. Sigh...:frown: Boobs...:oops: Always so hard to get to see. (kicks an empty can around)

Last edited:

daedali

Potential Patron
... 8-l

Any-damn thing you put there will be read?? I WONDERED ABOUT THAT!! I just assumed it wasn't so simple. Sweet!:smile: I always judged by what the installer was installing. ie What I saw it reading. So, I figured it targeted that stuff only. I guess this explains why I so often get mods uninstalling themselves when I run the patcher for a new mod? (happens all the time)

Also....

NOOOOOO! New Patch!:mad: Now I gotta go beat my head off the wall again. Man...my head hurts after the 1,000,000,000,000,000 updates this game has had.:oops:

Edit: :oops: I was so ready to play, too...:frown: I feel like I don't wanna give them money cuz they'll spend it on mod-blockers. Ya know? I know that's not the right attitude, but it seems to be the case with this game. Sigh...I'm conflicted. I just want BDO to be great AND not fuck my mods up, like it did with Tera. I don't even know what became of Blade & Soul. Sigh...:frown: Boobs...:oops: Always so hard to get to see. (kicks an empty can around)
whats bad about a new patch exactly? isnt this one giving us a new class for you to expand your boobs to?

Gone4Good

Content Creator
whats bad about a new patch exactly? isnt this one giving us a new class for you to expand your boobs to?
I don't even know. Hopefully that's all. I'm already having a hard time figuring out how to transfer my stuff from 1 character to the next. Not sure I can afford to invest in a new character.

Example: I have furniture for my sorceress Milphie. I wanna give it to Anaruseiko, my Maehwa. Or, since I can't afford another appearance ticket, I would like to abort my sorceress and make a new one, since I have a preset saved, or send it to the Kunoichi, assuming that's what this update was. All boxes are opened, so I don't know if I can do this. Deleting a character will likely delete the furniture. I don't suppose I can put furniture in storage and go find it with another character?

I'm just assuming the ninjawoman folder is for the Kunoichi. Would be nice if we could get a sale for these damn pearls. I couldn't forgive myself if I ended up paying over a hundred dollars for this game. $20 doesn't even buy an outfit.

Edit: Yep, used the same from before and my Kunoichi has modded sliders, and automatically had nude textures. She's lookin' pretty damn good.

QpMQaTH.png

aGCOpxn.png

Y8khuWL.png

HazCAYu.png

Edit too: Damn! This Kunoichi is a BEAST! I just WRECK...EVERYTHING! :mad:

Truly a ninja, no doubt. A horror on the battlefield. :cool: I level up too fast to die! :grin: Enemies can't touch me. They can only die. Even my kunai and shuriken are highly deadly. All I need now is a giant frog. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

argetliam

Potential Patron

Yeah, it failed on v1.2, but it worked on v1.5, which I had to hunt for, but it did it's job perfectly.

That said, unfortunately, it's impossible to boost hair length beyond normal max with this method.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Yeah, it failed on v1.2, but it worked on v1.5, which I had to hunt for, but it did it's job perfectly.

That said, unfortunately, it's impossible to boost hair length beyond normal max with this method.
I believe that is because none of the hair meshes change in length. They just have an invisible mesh shape, the "length" is determined by how far you draw the hair texture on that invisible frame.

argetliam

Potential Patron
Huh, that makes sense. I was also unable to mess with skin shininess and muscle tone. Those also cap at 100.

(Fun fact, it's possible in B&S to have negative values for skin shininess, it's horrifying)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.