up max size of the breast (black desert) (3 Viewers)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
There's no need to (re)move any files from the PAZ folder anymore.
Thank goodness. I ran the patcher but didn't see any mention of no longer needing to remove the paz.

Looked at my characters but I couldn't tell if it worked or not. Guess it's true it doesn't change the size of boobs for already made characters. I should have realized it on my own. Makes sense. Afterall, it is going by numerical values. Changing the max value doesn't change the value the boobs are currently set to. Also true that changing the min value would change them, since the value you used is no longer available, but then every time you see someone of your race, they'd have the same sized boobs.

If you set your max to extremely high values and someone else did the same thing, and they used a drastically high value for their boobs, you would see them as they made themselves, since those values are now available on your game. In short, I might see someone with far huger boobs than my girl's since I ran the patcher but didn't alter my appearance.

Next question: Does making your titties impossibly huge affect the boobs' physics? Like, if I went for 44" double Z, would they be bouncing off the ground and smacking her in the face and such? (would be epic)

I would crush my donkey... (poor Bucky)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
1. No, you wouldn't see other players with gigantic bodies.
2. No, the physics aren't affected.
1. Why wouldn't I? The game grabs data from my files to render other characters, not theirs. It only looks for their value numbers to render theirs. This is assuming of course they are using the same race.

If they use Max boobs above normal limits, and I am playing vanilla, I will see regular max boobs. If they used the tool to "increase", and so did I, I would have to think I'd see the result, if I did the same thing (like how I'd see other characters nude when wearing the right armor). This is a common result in my experience. :-/

If this is incorrect, please explain. I felt like I was on the right track here.:tongue:

2. Aaaaw...:oops:

Daedalus

Content Creator
So the patcher only works when you're creating a new char. Drat!

Okay, so if I want to manually change boob sizes, what file(s) do I need to look for and what lines to change in said file(s)?

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
Look at that perfect ASS! It is a crying shame that witches cannot have the same kind of assets :P

They can!!

HKdR4hR.png

BMDfoy5.png

qXUuW0v.png

Attached profile and bone mod.

Attachments

WizzProfile.rar
3.4 KB · Views: 266

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
They can!!

Attached profile and bone mod.

Though, I want to name my next child after you...
There seems to be an error. The ass becomes like a giant triangle the more you enlarge it.

At 0% slide
ITglDj3.jpg

ITglDj3

At 100% slide
1l374H9.jpg

Looks like tits on ass.

Is there any way to correct this?

Last edited:

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
Though, I want to name my next child after you...
There seems to be an error. The ass becomes like a giant triangle the more you enlarge it.

At 0% slide

At 100% slide

Looks like tits on ass.

Is there any way to correct this?

Yeah, that is because you need customizationboneparamdesc_wizw.xml inside this folder
\BlackDesertEU\gamecommondata\customization\wizardwoman\
then apply BreastSizePatcher-v1.0.exe
I attached my wizz folder just in case.

Fod5osA.gif

Attachments

wizardwoman.zip
18.1 KB · Views: 217

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, that is because you need customizationboneparamdesc_wizw.xml inside this folder

Fod5osA.gif

I still get the funny looking ass even with this new bones. However, I can make the ass gigantic if I increase the hip size, but it also increases the belly size.

mR800YO.jpg

There's a alien inside her and it's wanting to eat everyone in the game!

Last edited:

PinkNyao

Content Creator
I still get the funny looking ass even with this new bones. However, I can make the ass gigantic if I increase the hip size, but it also increases the belly size.

mR800YO.jpg

Yeah, you have to tweak both the hips and pelvis, and you have to do it just right. Otherwise it looks weird. Here is my results on my Maewha:

2016-06-25_98972287.PNG
2016-06-25_98983513.PNG
2016-06-25_98989993.PNG

arkan

Potential Patron

Fod5osA.gif
can you have this for sorcer? thz :)

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor
hahahaha hilarious that alien, man just don't go 100% slider, tweak a little like PinkNyao said and you will get it. :)

qqPWC1v.png

cM95YAb.png

QG0H10m.png

fnveoHT.png

GHTfQdp.png

dF5Rc0O.png

VAtxjlj.png

Valk Wins biggest booty of all models... xD

PHQaIMM.png

can you have this for sorcer? thz :)
Sure, Sorc bone file attached.

Attachments

sorcerer.rar
16.4 KB · Views: 257

Sorcprofile.rar
444 bytes · Views: 206

Last edited:

arkan

Potential Patron
hahahaha hilarious that alien, man just don't go 100% slider, tweak a little like PinkNyao said and you will get it. :)

qqPWC1v.png

cM95YAb.png

QG0H10m.png

fnveoHT.png

GHTfQdp.png

dF5Rc0O.png

VAtxjlj.png

Valk Wins biggest booty of all models... xD

PHQaIMM.png

Sure, Sorc bone file attached.
ty so much! i try to make a profile with that bones files but i cant, you have the profile file too plz :) thzzzz

menesoso

Potential Patron
tonguesplit could really post this on the first page, people that only reads the first page will never know how to get this working.
hey blackfire.. I just downloaded and followed the instruction you gave, but mine is not working.
Since I've only got resorepless, so I basically download the .zip and unzipped the contents into the \blackdesert\ folder. After that, I ran the BreastSizePatcher-v1.0, everything showed the same as the gif, but I still didn't see the changes in game.
OP said there should be some korean error messages, do you think there is a problem if I don't see any?
Thank you.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
hey blackfire.. I just downloaded and followed the instruction you gave, but mine is not working.
Since I've only got resorepless, so I basically download the .zip and unzipped the contents into the \blackdesert\ folder. After that, I ran the BreastSizePatcher-v1.0, everything showed the same as the gif, but I still didn't see the changes in game.
OP said there should be some korean error messages, do you think there is a problem if I don't see any?
Thank you.
You won't see any changes unless you create a new character or edit your current one. Maybe that's why you are not seeing any changes.
OP post is outdated and the method no longer works. All you need is the BreastSizePatcher.

menesoso

Potential Patron
You won't see any changes unless you create a new character or edit your current one. Maybe that's why you are not seeing any changes.
OP post is outdated and the method no longer works. All you need is the BreastSizePatcher.
It works just fine now, thanks!

argetliam

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm trying to do something similar, edit the max values of skin shininess, yet I cannot figure out how to pack the customizationparamdesc_CLASS.xml files.

I was able to use the injector and patcher to change the customizationboneparamdesc_CLASS.xml files just fine, but those don't change customizationparamdesc_CLASS.xml, I've tried using PAZ browser, which would not let me extract OR inject. I've also tried BMS, which let me extract, but not inject.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Couldn't you use this method to change the length of hair? Does anyone know if the hairs listed in the xml are in order of appearance, from left to right, like you see in the hairs menu in-game? And if the 1st one listed is the default long hair you get for Sorceress, for example? (the one you see before you customize her)

And can you manually change color values this way? Like, I wanna make the "purple" blush a darker purple. (kinda looks pink) Or does it just not work that way? If that's not an option, anyone know where I can get the makeup files and how I can extract them as dds AND what I would save as (compression type) after I edit it? To me it's lame to not have purple blush.:tongue:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
For anyone into unrealistic good looks who doesn't feel like editing all those xml files for the sliders, I decided to upload mine. I made it so the ladies' waistline could be slimmer, and raised the boob slider. Waistlines all went from min 0.90 to 0.70 (any more looks ridiculous), and the boobs went from min 0.90 to 0.70, and from max 1.25 to 2.75. Pretty damn big.

Note: I didn't mess with the Tamer.

Instructions are in the ReadMe, but it goes without saying you'll need the BreastSizePatcher from this thread.

Edit: The Ranger, Wizard and Valkyrie have very young-looking default faces (Wizard looks like she's 14), so I tried makin' a loli version and found that arms and legs were too big still, so I edited the arms and legs to have lower min values. All other changes from the previous version are still there, so you can go major oppai-loli if you want.

Xw6Vcl6.png

Edit too: Removed the previous versions and simply uploaded an all-in-one that should allow you to alter the Maehwa too (this time).

SliderXMLConfig v1.2.zip

Success!

GN1sbFd.png

Attachments

SliderXMLConfig v1.2.zip
20.8 KB · Views: 302

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.