up max size of the breast (black desert) (5 Viewers)

Kirihito

Potential Patron
I got it to work but it completely changed my character shape and face. I only want to change breast size how can I fix this?

Last edited:

moka

Vivacious Visitor
You need this to work:
META INJECTOR v1.2
1- Download my new tool:
MetaInjector-v1.2.zip

2 - Go to your PAZ and put inside your "files" folder, ONLY the customizationboneparamdesc_yourclass.xml for each class you want the mod to work, like this:
files-jpg.51482

3 - Do a backup of your pad00000.meta file just to be safe.If anything goes wrong, restore it.

4 - With your files in place, run the MetaInjector.exe and see if you don't get any error messages.

5 - Once it finishes. Move the files from the "files" folder, back to the root folder of the game, or whatever place they were before.

If you get error messages, try moving your entire PAZ folder to your desktop, and then running the MetaInjector.exe, and if it succeeds this time. Move everything back to their place.

If you decide not using the mod again, run the mod-uninstall.bat, otherwise if you delete the modded files, the game won't know where to look for the files and it will crash.

If you have questions, let me know

Need an update please, new patch screwed the mod. Thanks

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Can confirm this, from one day to another it sudddently didn´t work anymore. Currupt file message + client crash in character select/create.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Meta Injector doesn't work anymore, neither this mod.
I'm not sure if we are going to find an alternative for this problem anytime soon, sorry guys :/
Let me know if anyone finds anything promising.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I think they've changed the .PAZ file that the gamecommondata is located in this latest patch.

Can someone confirm that for me and if so, what's the new number?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Breast Size Mod Patcher v1.1
As promissed, I was able to make this amazing mod working again, using the same principle of the Armor Swappng Essentials, but slightly different method to achieve this result (character credit to Jeany for the amazing witch body)
2016-06-19_110913872.JPG

breastmodscreen.gif

Download Link:
Notes:
- Default .xml already comes with the max breast size changed from 1.25 to 5.25.
- You won't see any changes unless you create a new character or edit your current one.

Instructions :
1 - If you have already a "gamecommondata" folder with your moddified files, do a backup of them before extracting the .zip

2 - Put the content of this zip file into your Black Desert Online root folder (E.g:"C:\Program Files(x86)\Black Desert Online\")
Note: If you have a "live" folder, extract it to the "live" folder instead.

3 - Restore your "gamecommondata" folder backup in case you had one.

4 - Go into your PAZ folder and run BreastSizePatcher.exe

5 - Press 1 to install the patch.

6 - Select your corresponding game region.

You should get 9 "Complete" and a "Patch Applied Successfully!" if everything goes well.

Notice: Every time there is any update, make sure you uninstall the mod before, using the backup the program creates automatically, or else you are going to get the "corrupted files" error message.

Uninstall:
- Run "BreastSizePatcher.exe" and select the option 2 (this option should be available if the program created a backup when you tried to aply any patch for the first time)

Enjoy!

Attachments

BreastSizePatcher-v1_1.zip
37 KB · Views: 2,853

Last edited:

antonyeus

Potential Patron
Just checked out this mod and I was holding off on playing tamer because she's like a little girl. I thought with this mod I can make her look more "mature", but I can't seem to find param index #143 which should be the breast for her. It should be between the hip and the clavicle tags. I also notice that for classes like the ranger they have a total of 219 param index while the tamer only have 202. Do you think if I renumber the param index # and add in the ranger's param index# 143 that it would work?

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Just checked out this mod and I was holding off on playing tamer because she's like a little girl. I thought with this mod I can make her look more "mature", but I can't seem to find param index #143 which should be the breast for her. It should be between the hip and the clavicle tags. I also notice that for classes like the ranger they have a total of 219 param index while the tamer only have 202. Do you think if I renumber the param index # and add in the ranger's param index# 143 that it would work?
The Tamer does not have any bones for the breasts. As you surely know, you can't increase nor decrease the size of them in character creation. The only thing you could do would be to increase the size of the whole chest, meaning the upper part of her torso. It's up to you, if that suits your needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.