up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

moka

Vivacious Visitor
You can also add multiplemodeldesc.xml into the files folder if you have modded armors and stuff.

No more PAZ removals, wonderful mod!

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Okay people, I found a solution for the crashing on Pearl Abyss screen, way easier than what mentioned above.

Simply put inside your "files" folder, ONLY the customizationboneparamdesc_yourclass.xml for each class you want the mod to work, like this:
View attachment 51482

If you used the injector before, run the mod-uninstall.bat or restore your original pad00000.meta file and then run the MetaInjector.exe again.

It should be working fine now:
View attachment 51483
worked like a charm, even solved the Maehwa missing head issue.

zomgauser

Potential Patron
I'm sorry if I'm just dumb but I'm having some trouble with getting it to work still. I cleared out everything, verified all of my files were original, then extracted metainjector, downloaded the .rar from the top of page 4, moved all the customizationbomeparam files that I wanted to change and deleted everything else, and ran the MetaInjector. It said success and when I load the game and get to character select, I get the attached errors for each class. If I try to continue anyway and create a new character to see if it works, the entire game freezes when I click on customize body.

edit: I seem to be unable to attach an image, so here's a link. https://i.imgur.com/ix0stOx.png

Last edited:

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
I'm sorry if I'm just dumb but I'm having some trouble with getting it to work still. I cleared out everything, verified all of my files were original, then extracted metainjector, downloaded the .rar from the top of page 4, moved all the customizationbomeparam files that I wanted to change and deleted everything else, and ran the MetaInjector. It said success and when I load the game and get to character select, I get the attached errors for each class. If I try to continue anyway and create a new character to see if it works, the entire game freezes when I click on customize body.

edit: I seem to be unable to attach an image, so here's a link. https://i.imgur.com/ix0stOx.png

what file path do you have your param files at? I believe it still has to be in the proper folder tree
i.e. Black Desert Online\gamecommondata\customization\bladewomen\customizationboneparamdesc_blawomen.xml

BlackFireBR

Content Creator

You did not put the gamecommondata in the game's root folder.

Spambox

Potential Patron
You need this to work:
META INJECTOR v1.2
1- Download my new tool:
MetaInjector-v1.2.zip

If you have questions, let me know

First of all, thanks a bunch BlackFire for sharing your work and your tools, they are heaven sent for moders, it's simply a great tool.

I do however have a question about your Injector. Apart from the way you use the tool (placing files in the subdirectory, etc), does it do the same as the original bdmod.exe? I ask this because I was able to apply this skeleton mod by using your old bdmod.exe with the same command you use for the armor swap xmls, just swaping in the bone xmls one by one and it worked fine. Just curious if there's any new functionality :D

Again, thanks for your work, great stuff.

Spambox

Potential Patron
I'm going to reveal the secret of the tool. It basically generates modified bdmod.exes, one for each file you are trying to insert, and then creates a .bat file and it runs all those exes. It basically does a hex editing in the original bdmod.exe to work with the files you throw at the files folder.

Here's the source code if you want. It's written in C.

Oh, this is very nice, I see. It also allows to create mods that allow hot swapping, which is something that can't be done via the multiplemodeldesc.xml way because this XML is never reloaded after the initial load, while other files can be forced to reload.

Really cool, kudos man!

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Let's just hope they won't introduce another "fix" for that method in the future. :/
It really is working like a charm and so convenient. Thank you!

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
First, great mods so far.

Is it possible to make a belly inflation mod/preg mod or slide it via Cheatengine? There were 1 or 2 screens I saw a month ago or so, where a character was nude and had a bloated/slided belly...

I´ll try the game next week when I got my new PC :tongue:

VincentMaximo

Potential Patron
Hey, MetaInjector is awesome!!! I have some question:
  1. What is the file customizationboneparamdesc for Mahewa?
  2. Is there a way to work horizontal slider for neck? For me it dones't work either without mod.
  3. Is there a way to move position of nipples?
  4. Is there a way to change size of head?
  5. Is there a way to change an already made character?
Thanks for all your great work!!!

Jeany

Casual Client
I can try what i want but im not getting the breast size sliders to work again with the injector for my Witch, no matter if i only use the bone files in the files folder or the entire gamedata folder in the files folder. and yes gamedata folder is also in the root folder of bdo =(
armor swap is working fine this way just not the slider mod -.-

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Hey, MetaInjector is awesome!!! I have some question:
  1. What is the file customizationboneparamdesc for Mahewa? Yes.
  2. Is there a way to work horizontal slider for neck? For me it dones't work either without mod. Yes, it's the "Neck01" values. Just be aware there's two different female blader for different region. Just change the value to both and one of them will work.
  3. Is there a way to move position of nipples? No, only can size the breasts.
  4. Is there a way to change size of head? No, only can edit the facial features, but the head size stays the same.
  5. Is there a way to change an already made character? Using a char alteration coupon. Start a new char or pay pearls/loyalty to buy a coupon.
Thanks for all your great work!!!
Replied in red.

Jeany

Casual Client
Jeany u must change value in customizationboneparamdesc_wizw in "files" and in gamecommondata folder.
Try with my file if u want. I have made big boobs and little body. Enjoy :)
Thank you but i got it just fixed.
What i did was adding the edited version of the gamedatafolder in the root bdo folder and added just the customizationboneparamdesc_wizw to the metainjector "files" folder like BlackFire explained. after loading the game the sliders were still with standart values and nothing could be changed.
Then i tried the other method with gamedata folder in the root folder and at the files folder and i got a lil different result, the breasts were bigger but the slider were still with only standart values... pretty strange.

But i found a fix by adding the modified gamadata folder into the root bdo folder, then i created an empty gamedata folder in the meta files folder and copied only the creation folder of the modified gamedata folder ( of the bdo root folder ) to the empty gamedata folder in the meta files folder.
I think with just using the customizationboneparamdesc_ in the files folder the game is missing some other character specific files to make the mod work properly. i know it sounds pretty weird but
then i applied the mod via the injector and went into the game and here we go:

OYKrQMR.jpg

b0tzEBC.jpg

7tQcKo2.jpg

eGatTlc.jpg

N7JBKrS.jpg

Thank you BlackFire for this awesome tool! Finally no corrupt files errors anymore! <3

VincentMaximo

Potential Patron
Thanks alcaster. I've tried to change value in customizationboneparamdesc_blawomen.xml and customizationcamerapreset_bladewomentest.xml but for Mahewa still don't work. For other class it work.
And I've tried to change value in Neck01 but i can change only vertical and depth no horizontal.....

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Thanks alcaster. I've tried to change value in customizationboneparamdesc_blawomen.xml and customizationcamerapreset_bladewomentest.xml but for Mahewa still don't work. For other class it work.
And I've tried to change value in Neck01 but i can change only vertical and depth no horizontal.....
There's 3 values.
Change the max values of all three.

<ParamDesc Index="136" Min="0.40 0.60 0.60" Max="1.10 1.10 1.10" Default="0.58 0.92 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 Neck01" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S"/>
But the values are in order:
1) Vertical
2) Horizontal
3) Depths

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hey guys so I'm wondering, I've read through this thread, but I don't really see any step by step instructions on how to install and use this mod for a pre-existing character, everything is kind of jumbled and in poor English. Can anyone provide a much clearer step by step guide on how to install and use this mod please? I want to tweak my butt just a little lol (not into the ginormous boobs fad, sowwy).

EDIT: nvm, I finally figured it out after trial and error lol. Thank you very much, now I have a true bubble butt :P

Last edited:

Haryani

Potential Patron
Hi,
where i must to put my new "customizationboneparamdesc_soc" in the game folder please ?
Thx :)

Last edited:

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Hi,
Someone have a PAD01149 modified, please ? I don't understand the procedure.
Thx :)

I don't have the paz file itself available, but I can attempt to explain what I did to get it to work.

1. Download the mod injector tool on page 4 (needs to be in page one tbh)
2. Download the gamecommondata file in the first post of page 4
3. Download the gamecommondata file in the first post of page 1 if you want a reference to help you edit the sliders yourself in the code.
4. Unpack the first gamecommondata file you downloaded into the top directory of your Black Desert Online game folder (should be in Programs)
5. Unpack the mod injection tool into the paz folder
6. In the gamecommondata folder, go to customizations and copy whatever class customization bone parameter files for each class you want to use and paste them into the new files folder in the paz foider.
7. With the bone customization files in the files folder of the paz folder, backup your pad00000.meta file (I backed up the entire paz folder that doesn't have the mod inside it, but that's because I am paranoid O.o)
8. run the injection.exe file (NOT the bdmod.exe)
9. You may have to hit enter a few times. If you get errors, run the exe as administrator or copy your paz folder onto the desktop then try running the mod
10. After it is successful, move (NOT copy) the files in the files folder back to your gamecommondata folder and to the subdirectory you took those files from originally. If you had to move your paz folder to the desktop, move it back to where it was after running the injection tool succesfully
11. Now you can run the game and get no errors!
12. At this point, you can actually go into the bone parameter files directly and edit the sliders to as large or small as you want. You should only do edits while not running the game though just to be on the safe side :3

I hope this helps!

Oh and thx BlackFire for a wonderful tool! Check out the BDO adult screenshots thread to see the results of my tinkering :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.