up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

Rixis_ending

Vivacious Visitor
are all you gentlemen using The nude mod with this? All I did was remove that one specific PAZ file correlated to the region after dropping this into the main file and it ran perfectly smoothly. Well besides her wearing pants now

lobete

Potential Patron
The reason your/everyone's head was missing is because the russian version has lines missing from "customizationparamdesc_soc.xml". Replace "customizationparamdesc_soc.xml" from tonguesplit's file with the one I attached, into 'gamecommondata\customization\sorcerer'
That fixed a lot of the sorcs around. Thanks. I did still notice the issue on one random sorc's face so far, but I didn't notice it for a while.

edit: and now I am noticing it on a handful of Rangers too. Not often on either class. Maybe there is a file to trade there too? I did attempt to unpack my own PAZ but have not used these programs before so I'm a little lost. PAZ browser crashes on me when I try to open the the meta file. Is there a guide somewhere to using programs like quickbms? I don't know what/where the script it wants me to load is.

Last edited:

Rixis_ending

Vivacious Visitor
Whenever i use the extracted gamecommondata my character is no longer fully nude. She is constantly wearing a pair of pants in underwear mode. I have attempted switching out specific files however have yet to come up with a solution to stop this from happening. Has anyone else had this issues or might you know why i am having this problem? Any help would be appreciated. Playing on the NA version here

ghun57601459

Potential Patron
how to use quickbms Unpack PAD01098? Please!
upload_2016-4-9_17-31-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-9_17-26-16.png
    upload_2016-4-9_17-26-16.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 未命名.png
    未命名.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 154

peter12121

Potential Patron
Ixjxy5U.png

i put gamecommondata file inside the main file of BDO and removed 01149.paz file from paz folder
but while launching the game, that issue just never end, i had been keeping press enter for 5 mins and it still shown.
where i did wrong, plz help.

moka

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah its really annoying when removing the paz. I got tired of pressing Enter not to mention when i switch characters, and sometimes the game lags because of corrupted files. Hope someone in the future will do a small program to increase size or mod the paz.

tet666

Potential Patron
but while launching the game, that issue just never end, i had been keeping press enter for 5 mins and it still shown.
where i did wrong, plz help.

That means there is a corrupt file i mostly get those while extracting gamefiles with quickbms it seems the the script isn't perfect and it always produces 1 or 2 corrupt files.
Dunno about Paz browser the only version i could find from an old MEGA link always crashes if i load the Meta file.

glenn8

Potential Patron
Paz extractor crashes when I try to open the meta file

It worked some months before without problems.
Wanted to play today again and edit some stuff, I noticed that paz explorer doesnt work anymore. Crashes when trying to open the file

Jeany

Casual Client
is there a chance someone could provide the
customizationboneparamdesc_YOURCLASS.xml for Berserker and Ranger aswell cause i keep getting missing faces there :(
thank you in advance!

Kohirint

Potential Patron
I cannot remove any .PAZ files for some reason it causes me to get one file corrupt msg and when I hit enter it just closes the client. I am on US version any ideas?

Kohirint

Potential Patron
Bah go figure I miss all the fun lol only just noticed this slider mod today Q.Q anyhow thanks for the info!

(edit)
I can however confirm this slider modding(and armor removal mod) does still work on the RU server, just got it all setup and works great. Just have to delete the PAD01098.PAZ right after hitting play on the RU launcher. Cheers =)

Last edited:

lobete

Potential Patron
For anyone not following some of the other threads here, BlackFireBR's upload (the instructions and link from his upload) does help fixing the issues with this paz edit too:
Black Desert - How to Swap Armors with Costumes

Would anyone with the NA/EU client who isn't missing faces here and there mind uploading a zip of their "gamecommondata" folder? Try as I might, I simply cannot get either Paz Browser or quickbms to work and unpack PAD01149.PAZ myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.