up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
OMG THX
2016-04-06_80919640.JPG

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Yeah it worked on mine: US
Using tongeusplit's zip and removing PAZ01098? or another paz file?
Could you be kind enough to tell me how exactly you applied this mod?

EDIT: I sort of got it working - removed 1149.paz file while inserting tongeusplit's gamecommondata folder (it doesn't work with the one I extracted from my own 1149.paz file)
But, I cannot alter the breast size despite messing with their parameters - they always stay the same size, but I can alter the butt sizes at least. The other major issue is that my character's head disappears.

EDIT 2: I got her head back by replacing the 'customizationparamdesc_soc.xml' file with the one I extracted myself. But the breasts still do not change even after having changed their parameters, and as for the glutes, only the left cheek is changeable.

Last edited:

Jong Park

Potential Patron
I got the paz browser, but can't unpack the paz file...

can any 1 explain more detaily?

also, what file should I unpack for KR client?

Last edited:

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Nevermind, I got it to work. I just added values evenly across the min, Default, max values, instead of arbitrarily.
Thanks again tonguesplit!

daeg0n

Potential Patron

EDIT: I sort of got it working - removed 1149.paz file while inserting tongeusplit's gamecommondata folder (it doesn't work with the one I extracted from my own 1149.paz file)
But, I cannot alter the breast size despite messing with their parameters - they always stay the same size, but I can alter the butt sizes at least. The other major issue is that my character's head disappears.

EDIT 2: I got her head back by replacing the 'customizationparamdesc_soc.xml' file with the one I extracted myself. But the breasts still do not change even after having changed their parameters, and as for the glutes, only the left cheek is changeable.

Would you mind uploading your "customizationparamdesc_soc.xml" file? I can't get my paz extractor to work

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Would you mind uploading your "customizationparamdesc_soc.xml" file? I can't get my paz extractor to work
What region are you playing from, which class, and have you done what tonguesplit's op instructed? You'll need more than just that file to get it all working.

daeg0n

Potential Patron
What region are you playing from, which class, and have you done what tonguesplit's op instructed? You'll need more than just that file to get it all working.
Everything else is working, I'm just having an issue with the sorc face disappearing. Also, I'm on NA

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
after update on RU server, i not see head new class. If im unpack new file PAD01098.PAZ, game will issue many errors infinitely

nevermindjr

Potential Patron
Sorry, I only just now saw this post. So, then I guess if others have increased the allowable range, they could also potentially see the difference. The only reason they normally wouldn't see it, is because the client clips the values to the min or max where they fall out of range. Still, that would mean your character information has evidence of client manipulation stored on the server, and could be found if it were ever searched for.

I got it working. It's a slider mod. I was reluctant to use after I realized I need to recustomize my character using an appearance change coupon and changes will be submitted to the server, so that would be a bit dangerous. But if you also edit the min and default values, you can force changes appearing only on your client. Only downside is that everyone playing your class will also have the changes. At least, it feels safer that way.

Last edited:

Rixis_ending

Vivacious Visitor

I actualy already had the charatcter change paid for on the server for the month so i could make all the changes with the slider. That being said are you having issues with the leg meshes? whenever i use this it puts a pair of pants on my character when nude.

lobete

Potential Patron
Something similar here (NA version):
cePwifw.jpg

This is how all sorcs looked to me, including my own. I had an appearance coupon on so when I edited my character, my face returned. Every other sorc is just eyes and hair though ><

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Something similar here (NA version):
cePwifw.jpg

This is how all sorcs looked to me, including my own. I had an appearance coupon on so when I edited my character, my face returned. Every other sorc is just eyes and hair though ><

The reason your/everyone's head was missing is because the russian version has lines missing from "customizationparamdesc_soc.xml". Replace "customizationparamdesc_soc.xml" from tonguesplit's file with the one I attached, into 'gamecommondata\customization\sorcerer'

Attachments

customizationparamdesc_soc.zip
2.7 KB · Views: 185

2903jb

Potential Patron
I know it's written that you get a lot of error messages and just have to hold enter, but how many are you Guys getting exactly, i think i've held the enter button Down for almost 1½ minutes, and it's still going, so i gave up in the end

nevermindjr

Potential Patron
1. You need to use Quickbms + BDO script you'll find below the software page and extract PAD01149 paz file.
2. Download tonguesplit's gamecommondata and extract it into your BDO folder.
3. Copy only customizationboneparamdesc_YOURCLASS.xml from your extracted paz folder to gamecommondata (same path) then edit for changes.

You'll have errors while launching the game and entering character selection screen, you can held enter to ignore them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.