up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

abropo

Avid Affiliate
If you are in NA/EU and are having the infinite pop-up screen when using this mod, download the following gamecommondata.rar that I have provided below. It seems that in some instances when you extract the PAZ01149 file using QuickBMS, it'll leave a lot of debris within the files which will make the game unable to read it. I haven't tried Paz Extractor (I probably should have..) before fixing the bugged files, and I don't know how it will fair when being used. So, here you go. Follow the OP's instructions but use this .rar instead and enjoy.

Edit: I've added a version where all the presets are done. This does not change any pre-existing sliders. Breasts are defaulted from 1.00 size to 2.00, and the butts from 1.00 to 1.20. Refer to gamecommondata.rar (2).

Edit 2: I've tried using Paz Browser. And my god, it worked a hell of a lot better than QuickBMS did for me. Maybe it's my system locale, but I got no debris within the .xml's this time. Since it's a bit redundant to post another gamecommondata.rar due to it being the same as OP's, I'll simply add a version where the breasts are already double-sized and the butts being 20% larger. This does not change any pre-existing sliders.

Also, I played around with the butt sliders and made a Kim Kardashian look-alike.

8fc201141d.png

Attachments

gamecommondata.rar
10.9 MB · Views: 525

Last edited:

moka

Vivacious Visitor
If you are in NA/EU and are having the infinite pop-up screen when using this mod, download the following gamecommondata.rar that I have provided below. It seems that in some instances when you extract the PAZ01149 file using QuickBMS, it'll leave a lot of debris within the files which will make the game unable to read it. I haven't tried Paz Extractor (I probably should have..) before fixing the bugged files, and I don't know how it will fair when being used. So, here you go. Follow the OP's instructions but use this .rar instead and enjoy.

Also, I played around with the butt sliders and made a Kim Kardashian look-alike.

8fc201141d.png

The game closes instantly after i press enter on first corrupted file error.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor

Edit: I've added a version where all the presets are done. This does not change any pre-existing sliders. Breasts are defaulted from 1.00 size to 2.00, and the butts from 1.00 to 1.20. Refer to gamecommondata.rar (2).

Edit 2: I've tried using Paz Browser. And my god, it worked a hell of a lot better than QuickBMS did for me. Maybe it's my system locale, but I got no debris within the .xml's this time. Since it's a bit redundant to post another gamecommondata.rar due to it being the same as OP's, I'll simply add a version where the breasts are already double-sized and the butts being 20% larger. This does not change any pre-existing sliders.

8fc201141d.png

but new character Kunoichi no head.

2016-04-06_146222946-jpg.49972

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
What's the reason for the missing head on Sorceress and Ranger?
I checked the original and the edit and they seem look the same.

lobete

Potential Patron

Odd bug: cannot open ranger in the character creator. It just freezes. I can log into a preexisting ranger and change her sliders with the appearance tool after it is created, but the game just freezes if you try and start a new ranger with this edit. Kind of easy to work around, but a weird bug.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Missing the head on Plum figured out?

I tried extracted files
customizationboneparamdesc_blawomen.xml
customizationparamdesc_blawomen.xml
And it did not work.

I also tried abropo's files on this page and it didn't work.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Can someone post a link or something for the "Paz Browser" have only been able to find quickBMS, which was able to unpack the paz but I have no idea how to tell if it left the "debris" that other people seem to say it does. I just know that the gamecommondata that I extracted myself does not work for me neither does any of the gamecommondata that were uploaded in the other posts here. I just get a corrupt file message and it proceeds to close the client.(NA region)

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Can someone post a link or something for the "Paz Browser" have only been able to find quickBMS, which was able to unpack the paz but I have no idea how to tell if it left the "debris" that other people seem to say it does. I just know that the gamecommondata that I extracted myself does not work for me neither does any of the gamecommondata that were uploaded in the other posts here. I just get a corrupt file message and it proceeds to close the client.(NA region)
The corruption that closes the NA is a separate problem.
Go to BlackFireBR's thread to fix that.
Black Desert - How to Swap Armors with Costumes

zomgauser

Potential Patron
So if I'm to understand the earlier posters in the thread, this isn't working right now? We need to find a new way to get it to work?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So if I'm to understand the earlier posters in the thread, this isn't working right now? We need to find a new way to get it to work?
You need this to work:
META INJECTOR v1.2
1- Download my new tool:
MetaInjector-v1.2.zip

2 - Go to your PAZ and put inside your "files" folder, ONLY the customizationboneparamdesc_yourclass.xml for each class you want the mod to work, like this:
files-jpg.51482

3 - Do a backup of your pad00000.meta file just to be safe.If anything goes wrong, restore it.

4 - With your files in place, run the MetaInjector.exe and see if you don't get any error messages.

5 - Once it finishes. Move the files from the "files" folder, back to the root folder of the game, or whatever place they were before.

If you get error messages, try moving your entire PAZ folder to your desktop, and then running the MetaInjector.exe, and if it succeeds this time. Move everything back to their place.

If you decide not using the mod again, run the mod-uninstall.bat, otherwise if you delete the modded files, the game won't know where to look for the files and it will crash.

If you have questions, let me know

Last edited:

zomgauser

Potential Patron
Can I use it alongside the Armor Swap Essentials in one of your other posts so that I can get the nude mod working properly? I've been away for a few weeks and it seems like a lot has changed.
edit: I guess the nude part works fine but without armor swap essentials, nicky's latest stuff doesn't work properly. Missing body sections and such.
edit 2: I ran it to see what would happen. MetaInjector said success and I don't get errors when running the game but it just hangs forever after the Pearl Abyss screen.

Last edited:

VincentMaximo

Potential Patron
Hi BlackFire and thanks for your amazing works!! I have a question. What do you mean with all the files from the breast mod?

glenn88

Potential Patron
You need this to work:
META INJECTOR v1.2
1- Download my new tool:
MetaInjector-v1.2.zip

2 - Extract the .zip into your PAZ folder and then, put all the files from the breast mod into"files"folder.

3 - Do a backup of you pad00000.meta file just to be safe.If anything goes wrong, restore it.

4 - With your files in place, run the MetaInjector.exe and see if you don't get any error messages.

5 - Once it finishes. Move the files from the "files" folder, back to the root folder of the game, or whatever place they were before.

If you get error messages, try moving your entire PAZ folder to your desktop, and then running the MetaInjector.exe, and if it succeeds this time. Move everything back to their place.

If you decide not using the mod again, run the mod-uninstall.bat, otherwise if you delete the modded files, the game won't know where to look for the files and it will crash.

Read Instructions for a step by step if you have doubts

If you have questions, let me know

Doesnt work for me. The injection works fine, however starting the game I get multiple errors and then it crashes.
Not sure if I did it right. with "all the files from the mod" you mean the whole content of gamecommondata?
Thats how it crashes on the pearl abyss logo. If I only leave the path to gamecommondata\customization\sorcerer with the files for example, the game manages to boot up but crashes as soon as I try to select character or create a new.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
BlackFireBR was kind enough to help me set this up so here is what I did to get it working:

1. roll back any changes you may have made to the Blackdesert files, I just had to uninstall the armor swap mod, and start from a point where you can log in and everything works.

2. download the MetaInjector

3. download the "Armor Swap Essentials," 1.63 or later, from the "How to Swap Armors Costumes and Weapons" thread

4. download the "gamecommondata" file posted in this thread, I am using the NA region so used the one posted by abropo at the top of page 4 here.

5. Extract the files of the MetaInjector-v1.2.zip to the Paz folder

6. Extract the files of the Armor Swap Essentials to the Paz folder and when it asks to overwrite, click yes

This will replace the bdmod.dll, bdmod.exe, and mod-uninstall.bat files with updated versions

7. In the Paz folder, right click the "bdomod.exe" go to Proprieties, and in "Compatibility", check "Run as Administrator"

8. Still in the PAZ folder, run the "mod-armor.bat" normally (not as administrator)

9. Extract the files from the "gamecommondata.zip" or "gamecommondata.rar" that you downloaded before to the "files" folder inside the Paz folder. Just drop the whole gamecommondata folder there.

10. Make a backup of your pad00000.meta file

11. Run the MetaInjector.exe

Run it as administrator if it gives you an error when you run it normally. It should tell you that found close to 1025 files, and it take a few mins for it to run though them.

12. Press Enter when prompted

13. If you get a "Success!" it should have worked correctly.

14. move the gamecommondata folder from the "files" folder to the Blackdesert core folder

At this point you should be able to log into the game and at least get to the start screen. You will likely get crashes when you try to access the character creation screens and have the missing Maehwa head issue, or have other classes with missing faces and only eyes being visible.

To fix the missing class heads(except Maehwa)check zz2tommy's and nevermindjr's posts on page 2 of this thread.
I still don't know how to fix the missing Maehwa head.

You should now be able to change the breast/bodypart sizes from the customizationboneparamdesc_YOURCLASS.xml files in the gamecommondata/customization/YOURCLASS folder.

One thing to note about changing the breast size is to make sure that if you want it to work on preexisting characters you have to bump of the minimum value to the desired size, but also make the Maximum size larger than, not equal to, the minimum value or you might get a problem with only one breast being increased. Then put your default value either equal to the minimum value or between the minimum or maximum values.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Okay people, I found a solution for the crashing on Pearl Abyss screen, way easier than what mentioned above.

Simply put inside your "files" folder, ONLY the customizationboneparamdesc_yourclass.xml for each class you want the mod to work, like this:
files.jpg

If you used the injector before, run the mod-uninstall.bat or restore your original pad00000.meta file and then run the MetaInjector.exe again.

It should be working fine now:
2016-04-23_149700131.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.