up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

daedali

Potential Patron
hahahaha hilarious that alien, man just don't go 100% slider, tweak a little like PinkNyao said and you will get it. :)

qqPWC1v.png

cM95YAb.png

QG0H10m.png

fnveoHT.png

GHTfQdp.png

dF5Rc0O.png

VAtxjlj.png

Valk Wins biggest booty of all models... xD

PHQaIMM.png

Sure, Sorc bone file attached.
can i get that valk file?

Sogeki

Potential Patron
Okay, I found some things.

For the colors, I found in the customization folder the customizationpallette.xml file. That literally has RGB values for all colors. However, it uses references that I don't know how to locate/index.

"PalletteIndex=0"
"PalletteIndex=1"
And so on.

I don't know which reference blush and which reference eyeshadow and hair and such. This is where I make my changes, and I guess I could just make guesses based on which values are closest to purple (my personal target), but I'd really just rather know what each index number points to.

Also, we need brown hair, ffs. There are like 30 shades of red and no brown at all. -_-

I found hair lengths in customizationparamdesc_xxx.xml.

And also something I found interesting: In the customization folder, there's a file called customizationdata.xml (man I'm getting tired of typing the word customization). This seems to tell each class which body to use.

ex.
Code:
<Class ClassType="16">
    <FilePath Ui="Tamer/CustomizationUiData_Tam.xml" Param="Tamer/CustomizationParamDesc_Tam.xml" BoneParam="Tamer/CustomizationBoneParamDesc_Tam.xml" SculptingBone="Tamer/SculptingBone_Tam.xml" Camera="Tamer/CustomizationCameraPreset_Tam.xml" DefaultParam="Tamer/Default" ExpressionParam="Tamer/CustomizationExpressionParamDesc_Tam.xml" Voice="Tamer/CustomizationVoiceData_Tam.xml" ActiveTime="Tamer/CustomizationActiveTime_Tam.xml" Cloth="Tamer/CustomizationCloth_Tam.xml" MainButtonPos="Tamer/CustomizationMainButtonPos_Tam.xml" MeshSet="Tamer/CustomizationMeshSet_Tam.xml" Motion="Tamer/CustomizationMotion_Tam.xml" Weather="Tamer/CustomizationWeather_Tam.xml"/>
</Class>
Tamer will use her body because of this. BUT! What if you did this??
Code:
<Class ClassType="16">
    <FilePath Ui="Tamer/CustomizationUiData_Soc.xml" Param="Sorcerer/CustomizationParamDesc_Soc.xml" BoneParam="Sorcerer/CustomizationBoneParamDesc_Soc.xml" SculptingBone="Sorcerer/SculptingBone_Sor.xml" Camera="Sorcerer/CustomizationCameraPreset_Soc.xml" DefaultParam="Sorcerer/Default" ExpressionParam="Sorcerer/CustomizationExpressionParamDesc_Soc.xml" Voice="Sorcerer/CustomizationVoiceData_Soc.xml" ActiveTime="Sorcerer/CustomizationActiveTime_Soc.xml" Cloth="Sorcerer/CustomizationCloth_Soc.xml" MainButtonPos="Sorcerer/CustomizationMainButtonPos_Soc.xml" MeshSet="Sorcerer/CustomizationMeshSet_Soc.xml" Motion="Sorcerer/CustomizationMotion_Soc.xml" Weather="Sorcerer/CustomizationWeather_Soc.xml"/>
</Class>
The mad scientist in me wants to believe you'd be using the Sorceress body when picking the Tamer class by doing this. I feel like I need to see the results of this experiment. ^,^

Don't know how to make the game read this though. Would need yet another installer by BlackFire. Would need one for changing colors too.

I pretty much just keep trying to find ways to give the Tamer boobs.:grin:

I really wanna change colors though. Gotta figure out how to get the game to read the customizationpallette.xml in the customization folder.

The reason why Maehwa has two configurations and bodies is because Maehwa is the only class that has undergone a complete body change [actually, it's a switch, technically] out of the female classes. About a few weeks before the Maehwa awakening release in KR, PearlAbyss switched Maehwa's body to that of Valkyrie's, and to be honest, I hated that, because the upper torso looks completely different and no where near as good as before. Maehwa [was] very unique out of all the classes and that change just made her more or less the same as every other female class in the game. The change also affected the facial geometry, and I cannot restore the old facial settings with the new body either. If u can somehow find a way to restore that original body configuration, then it would allow u to compare the two bodies and decide for urself which one is better for Maehwa. I'm sure u will say that the original body is way much better.

It's basically the question of: Do u want just another Valkyrie? or do u want Maehwa the way she was originally designed to be?

sibertronike

Potential Patron
Try moving both BreastSizePatcher.exe and pad00000.meta to your desktop, running the patcher, and then moving the .meta file back to its folder.
I did as the request but:
rt8UMUC.jpg

it seens thath the program can´t open this file.
my god what im doing now? my tits will be small ;-; :v

Gone4Good

Content Creator
The reason why Maehwa has two configurations and bodies is because Maehwa is the only class that has undergone a complete body change [actually, it's a switch, technically] out of the female classes. About a few weeks before the Maehwa awakening release in KR, PearlAbyss switched Maehwa's body to that of Valkyrie's, and to be honest, I hated that, because the upper torso looks completely different and no where near as good as before. Maehwa [was] very unique out of all the classes and that change just made her more or less the same as every other female class in the game. The change also affected the facial geometry, and I cannot restore the old facial settings with the new body either. If u can somehow find a way to restore that original body configuration, then it would allow u to compare the two bodies and decide for urself which one is better for Maehwa. I'm sure u will say that the original body is way much better.

It's basically the question of: Do u want just another Valkyrie? or do u want Maehwa the way she was originally designed to be?
Well, I have the original files (once I extract them again, that is). I suspect that solves nothing though, depending on how different the old body was compared to the new one. Best I can think of is a body swap, if that's possible. Old body's rigged of course, but I wonder why they switched bodies in the first place. You think maybe the old one had limitations that prevented certain new moves from working right? Maybe clothing was easier to make for her with the Val body? I dunno, but I also don't know how to swap bodies in BDO. It might be just a change of a bunch of values, in which case the old xml file could restore her, but I don't know that for sure. Most of my ideas have been mostly untested theories. :p

Can we body-swap in BDO (yet)?
Just found out the problem:
View attachment 56721
Your file was set to read only.

Just uncheck the box, apply and you should be good to go.

Anyways, here's the patched file if you want, but you are going to need to patch your own if they update this file.
Haha! I hate when that happens! XD

Freyja Eilifur

Potential Patron
For some reason on the NA client, after installing everything the game crashes any time i click on body customization. This issue occurs on all of the classes, and for both existing and new characters. Anyone else having, or has had, this issue before and know any workarounds? Thanks in advance~

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Other players can see my character changes ?
Players can see the changes of other players who have this "mod active".
I think this reply is a little bit misleading.
The changes are client-side only, which means only you see the differences.
But as EvilSpock said someone else have the same mod installed, you would see it because your client is modded, not because he has the mod installed.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
I think this reply is a little bit misleading.
The changes are client-side only, which means only you see the differences.
But as EvilSpock said someone else have the same mod installed, you would see it because your client is modded, not because he has the mod installed.

So please explain to me why my guild mates can see changes done to my toon even though they don't have the mod installed?
Also, why do I see random tamers with gigantic breasts even though I've set the sliders to be very low on my client?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So please explain to me why my guild mates can see changes done to my toon even though they don't have the mod installed?
Also, why do I see random tamers with gigantic breasts even though I've set the sliders to be very low on my client?
Wait, are you sure? This wasn't supposed to happen, theoretically

Kande Labro

Vivacious Visitor

Maybe a bug, but changes are client side. Your guildmates are trolling you, if you are sure they are not.
Please :
- Post a screenshot of those random tamers
- Tell your guild mates that send you a screenshot of what they see

It´s impossible they see the changes, I have 2 computers, 2 accounts, one with BD patched and the other is not and I see all normal at the unpatched one.

EvilSpock

Vivacious Visitor
Maybe a bug, but changes are client side. Your guildmates are trolling you, if you are sure they are not.
Please :
- Post a screenshot of those random tamers
- Tell your guild mates that send you a screenshot of what they see

It´s impossible they see the changes, I have 2 computers, 2 accounts, one with BD patched and the other is not and I see all normal at the unpatched one.

1. My guildmates have posted pics on our guild site showing the dramatic increase to my female characters bust size.
2. Right now is the Sorc awakening. So, few Tamers are around, but I'll post a pic the next time I stumble across one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.