up max size of the breast (black desert) (1 Viewer)

Similar

Potential Patron
Opening up so we have context as to my issues.

After trying to follow the thread and get things to work I got the meta injector 1.7 and a game common data folder (Didn' bother PAZ browsing). I was able to mod the game sliders but they only lowered the max limit despite me raising the max, making my vanilla thick toons thin. I reverted the changes using meta injector and it was fixed to normal vanilla sizes.

Questions time:

Where the blazes does the game common data folder go? I've not seen this mentioned.
What did I do wrong? Is it the latest patch messing things up?

EDIT: I'm using the NA version

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Opening up so we have context as to my issues.

After trying to follow the thread and get things to work I got the meta injector 1.7 and a game common data folder (Didn' bother PAZ browsing). I was able to mod the game sliders but they only lowered the max limit despite me raising the max, making my vanilla thick toons thin. I reverted the changes using meta injector and it was fixed to normal vanilla sizes.

Questions time:

Where the blazes does the game common data folder go? I've not seen this mentioned.
What did I do wrong? Is it the latest patch messing things up?

EDIT: I'm using the NA version
game common data folder should be located in your root folder (Normally "C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\"), but MetaInjector should have taken care of that for you, it copies everything to the right place.
I don't know why this is happening, are you sure you modified the right value? The MAX value?

Similar

Potential Patron
"
<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="10.35 10.35 10.35" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
<ParamDesc Index="144" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="10.35 10.35 10.35" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
"
I did indeed edit the maximum values using wordpad. (Valk bone file for example)

And when we mean "in the root folder" does that mean in its own folder labled "gamecommondata" or with it's contents added to the base folder of black desert?

Similar

Potential Patron
I'm seriously doing something wrong. I tried modding only the ranger bone file but it's messing with my valk char's appearance on the character select too.

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
do you have the valk file installed? if so that would be the cause I believe. if not, remove the ranger file from the directory reload the game and see if the valk is still able to get wonky.

Similar

Potential Patron
I was able to fix that end of things but now i'm back to square one ^ ^;

EDIT:
Finally got it working thanks to breastpatch installer. THX!

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
is there a guide on how to edit xmls anywhere?
Open it up in notepad and read the tags.
The tags are words inside <> symbols.

Search for "breast".
Then you'll see the line.
code said:
<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="3.50 4.50 4.50" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>

You can tell this line is the L Breast.
The words Min is minimum value (as Max is maximum value).
The three values are 0.70, 0.70, 0.70.
Looking at the sliders, we see 3 different sliders (hence the 3 different values).

Edit the Min, if you want more flat chest.
Edit the Max, if you want more giant boobs.
---------------
L Breast = left breast (it stays in sync for R Breast, so make sure both are same value).
R Breast = right breast (make in sync with L Breast).
L Thigh = left thigh (make in sync with R thigh).
R Thigh = right thigh (make in sync with L thigh).
L Hip = I think this is the ass slider.
R Hip = I think this is the ass slider.

These I forget which is which, but if you edit to the same value, you can play with the slider and be OK.
The crotch one will affect butt size a little.
Spine = Upper Torso?
Spine1 = Mid Torso?
Spine2 = Crotch?

General rule, just put max value as 5.00 or 5.50.
Then you'll have enough slider room to make adjustments.
For min value, just put to 0.70.
Anything smaller and you're char will look wrong, diseased, or scary (unless that's what you want).

daedali

Potential Patron
Open it up in notepad and read the tags.
The tags are words inside <> symbols.

Search for "breast".
Then you'll see the line.

You can tell this line is the L Breast.
The words Min is minimum value (as Max is maximum value).
The three values are 0.70, 0.70, 0.70.
Looking at the sliders, we see 3 different sliders (hence the 3 different values).

Edit the Min, if you want more flat chest.
Edit the Max, if you want more giant boobs.
---------------
L Breast = left breast (it stays in sync for R Breast, so make sure both are same value).
R Breast = right breast (make in sync with L Breast).
L Thigh = left thigh (make in sync with R thigh).
R Thigh = right thigh (make in sync with L thigh).
L Hip = I think this is the ass slider.
R Hip = I think this is the ass slider.

These I forget which is which, but if you edit to the same value, you can play with the slider and be OK.
The crotch one will affect butt size a little.
Spine = Upper Torso?
Spine1 = Mid Torso?
Spine2 = Crotch?

General rule, just put max value as 5.00 or 5.50.
Then you'll have enough slider room to make adjustments.
For min value, just put to 0.70.
Anything smaller and you're char will look wrong, diseased, or scary (unless that's what you want).

thanks

P.S can anyone drop their part cut xml? mine disappeared lol

maramsp

Potential Patron
Okay, I found some things.

For the colors, I found in the customization folder the customizationpallette.xml file. That literally has RGB values for all colors. However, it uses references that I don't know how to locate/index.

"PalletteIndex=0"
"PalletteIndex=1"
And so on.

I don't know which reference blush and which reference eyeshadow and hair and such. This is where I make my changes, and I guess I could just make guesses based on which values are closest to purple (my personal target), but I'd really just rather know what each index number points to.

Also, we need brown hair, ffs. There are like 30 shades of red and no brown at all. -_-

I found hair lengths in customizationparamdesc_xxx.xml.

And also something I found interesting: In the customization folder, there's a file called customizationdata.xml (man I'm getting tired of typing the word customization). This seems to tell each class which body to use.

ex.
Code:
<Class ClassType="16">
    <FilePath Ui="Tamer/CustomizationUiData_Tam.xml" Param="Tamer/CustomizationParamDesc_Tam.xml" BoneParam="Tamer/CustomizationBoneParamDesc_Tam.xml" SculptingBone="Tamer/SculptingBone_Tam.xml" Camera="Tamer/CustomizationCameraPreset_Tam.xml" DefaultParam="Tamer/Default" ExpressionParam="Tamer/CustomizationExpressionParamDesc_Tam.xml" Voice="Tamer/CustomizationVoiceData_Tam.xml" ActiveTime="Tamer/CustomizationActiveTime_Tam.xml" Cloth="Tamer/CustomizationCloth_Tam.xml" MainButtonPos="Tamer/CustomizationMainButtonPos_Tam.xml" MeshSet="Tamer/CustomizationMeshSet_Tam.xml" Motion="Tamer/CustomizationMotion_Tam.xml" Weather="Tamer/CustomizationWeather_Tam.xml"/>
</Class>
Tamer will use her body because of this. BUT! What if you did this??
Code:
<Class ClassType="16">
    <FilePath Ui="Tamer/CustomizationUiData_Soc.xml" Param="Sorcerer/CustomizationParamDesc_Soc.xml" BoneParam="Sorcerer/CustomizationBoneParamDesc_Soc.xml" SculptingBone="Sorcerer/SculptingBone_Sor.xml" Camera="Sorcerer/CustomizationCameraPreset_Soc.xml" DefaultParam="Sorcerer/Default" ExpressionParam="Sorcerer/CustomizationExpressionParamDesc_Soc.xml" Voice="Sorcerer/CustomizationVoiceData_Soc.xml" ActiveTime="Sorcerer/CustomizationActiveTime_Soc.xml" Cloth="Sorcerer/CustomizationCloth_Soc.xml" MainButtonPos="Sorcerer/CustomizationMainButtonPos_Soc.xml" MeshSet="Sorcerer/CustomizationMeshSet_Soc.xml" Motion="Sorcerer/CustomizationMotion_Soc.xml" Weather="Sorcerer/CustomizationWeather_Soc.xml"/>
</Class>
The mad scientist in me wants to believe you'd be using the Sorceress body when picking the Tamer class by doing this. I feel like I need to see the results of this experiment. ^,^

Don't know how to make the game read this though. Would need yet another installer by BlackFire. Would need one for changing colors too.

I pretty much just keep trying to find ways to give the Tamer boobs.:grin:

I really wanna change colors though. Gotta figure out how to get the game to read the customizationpallette.xml in the customization folder.

Actually your theory of letting the tamer using anothers body, works but..
If you do this, you dont have a face, its invisible.
Also, when you press f4 to edit the body, the icons needed to adjust everything are missing.

Nice find tho!

Naduron

Content Creator
Made a Loli Tamer, still don't know how to reduce her breats size tho :(
2017-02-09_864200358.JPG 2017-02-09_864214538.JPG 2017-02-09_864238064.JPG 2017-02-09_864479015.JPG 2017-02-09_864454840.JPG View attachment 59911 2017-02-09_864264187.JPG 2017-02-09_864498686.JPG

You can also have the black desert's cutest loli ever here:
Tamer - Loli.rar

Attachments

Tamer - Loli.rar
3.2 MB · Views: 134

Valkyrie9666

Potential Patron
Hi,

I used BlackFire's breastslider mod for everyone else and was able to go in and mess with other parameters just fine, but I'm having trouble getting dark elf to work. I put the customization file in with the others and edited the xml values, but it's not showing up in game. Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm not too clear on how the meta injector works.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi,

I used BlackFire's breastslider mod for everyone else and was able to go in and mess with other parameters just fine, but I'm having trouble getting dark elf to work. I put the customization file in with the others and edited the xml values, but it's not showing up in game. Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm not too clear on how the meta injector works.
Have you tried using Resoreless option "3 - Change body parts max size" to do what you want? It applies to all classes.
But if you insist using Meta Injector for some reasion, Dark Knight file is "gamecommondata\customization\darkelf\customizationboneparamdesc_darkelf.xml" if I'm not mistaken.
Just place this in your "files_to_patch" folder and simply run Meta Injector and apply the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.