Umod & Texmod Tools (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MadJul14n
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

beck11

Potential Patron
Guys, a question about Texmod. Im currently playing Batman: Arkham City and using Vergil's great mods for the game. I can get it to work fine in game and all but do I have to go through the process of adding the tpf files in texmod manually every time I play?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
TEXMod and Umod have been around for a long time and are safe. Both tools contain exe files that are designed to modify image files. This causes anti-virus programs to flag them. To successfully use them you would need to create an 'exception' folder on your have drive, download umod/texmod to that folder, and use that folder when working with image files you want to change.
Methods to create an 'exception' folder depend on the anti-virus program.
Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)

nixsy9

Potential Patron
TEXMod and Umod have been around for a long time and are safe. Both tools contain exe files that are designed to modify image files. This causes anti-virus programs to flag them. To successfully use them you would need to create an 'exception' folder on your have drive, download umod/texmod to that folder, and use that folder when working with image files you want to change.
Methods to create an 'exception' folder depend on the anti-virus program.
Very respectfully
fleet (global moderator)
im not saying for sure it is but I always err on the side of safety so I submitted it to a binary analysis and I will stay safe Free Automated Malware Analysis Service - powered by Falcon Sandbox

as I said I dont know enough to say it is or isnt.

that site and a bunch of other say it might be so thats enough for me to be wary. Have a nice day anyway guys and enjoy

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
im not saying for sure it is but I always err on the side of safety so I submitted it to a binary analysis and I will stay safe Free Automated Malware Analysis Service - powered by Falcon Sandbox

as I said I dont know enough to say it is or isnt.

that site and a bunch of other say it might be so thats enough for me to be wary. Have a nice day anyway guys and enjoy
I respect your decision. I hopy that you enjoy coming to Undertow; there's lots of mods here that do not use UMOD or TEXMOD.
Very respectfully,
fleet (globa moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.