Umod & Texmod Tools (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MadJul14n
  • Start date
  • Watchers 9

Vergil

Content Creator
uMod is still in development. Not every game works with it right now. The German programmer wants to make a function that can even extract models and bring them back. So you can mod the geometry too! Looking forward for that function! :)

Houba

Potential Patron
Hello.
I have a problem with UMOD. The game does not accept UMOD.
Here's what I do: I run the UMOD. Then I run the Game reckoning.
Then UMODE wonder what I want tpf? I choose for example: Reconing Nude Shaved Reduced Dark.tpf
And the game stops working (though I put d9d3, dll in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Origin Games \ Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning has Reckoning.exe side.
I have Windows 7 and I'm not with Steam Origin but yes.
Could you help me?
Houba Houba thank you.
I hope you can understand what I write.
I use : Google Translate| for translation
:confused: :cool:

M

MadJul14n

I have had the same problem with Reckoning Umod & Texmod seem not to like EA Origin. I sometimes get them to work fine and
sometimes they will not work at all, It is a bit hit and miss at the moment. I know Umod is still in development and I hope the problem will be fixed soon as I have contacted Umod's Site and left a message to tell them. I am sorry I cannot offer anymore help than this
at the moment.

Vergil

Content Creator
Aeouin wrote on NudeCreator:

1. Put TexMod in folder with Reckoning.exe. Rename Reckoning.exe to ReckoningOriginal.exe and TexMod.exe to Reckoning.exe.
2. Launch Reckoning from orgin but it should launch TexMod Instead.
3. Load desired TexMod package/s.
4. Click on Target Application. While in the selection window rename Reckning.exe back to TexMod.exe and ReckoningOriginal.exe to Reckoning.exe. Choose the Reckoning.exe
5. Check the Target Path to ensure it is running Reckoning.exe and not ReckoningOriginal.exe (Note: it may show the TexMod icon, this is normal.)
6. Click run and it should launch and mods will be applied.

Hope that helps you!

Houba

Potential Patron
And that's a big thank you friend Vergil.
It works perfectly with Texmod.
There's just one problem: it has no point or of protection as armor pieces (pants, boots ...... but it does not matter I'll be very careful not to take too many shots in playing.
Thank you again Vergil for the quick response nice of you:D.

Vergil

Content Creator
Glad I could help you! ;) Maybe you can do the same with uMod, but I'm not sure. Anyway, be careful out there! :)

killzone12

Content Creator
I have had the same problem with Reckoning Umod & Texmod seem not to like EA Origin. I sometimes get them to work fine and
sometimes they will not work at all, It is a bit hit and miss at the moment. I know Umod is still in development and I hope the problem will be fixed soon as I have contacted Umod's Site and left a message to tell them. I am sorry I cannot offer anymore help than this
at the moment.

what if you have steam version would it still work either way??

EdgyDragon6261

Potential Patron
Aeouin wrote on NudeCreator:

1. Put TexMod in folder with Reckoning.exe. Rename Reckoning.exe to ReckoningOriginal.exe and TexMod.exe to Reckoning.exe.
2. Launch Reckoning from orgin but it should launch TexMod Instead.
3. Load desired TexMod package/s.
4. Click on Target Application. While in the selection window rename Reckning.exe back to TexMod.exe and ReckoningOriginal.exe to Reckoning.exe. Choose the Reckoning.exe
5. Check the Target Path to ensure it is running Reckoning.exe and not ReckoningOriginal.exe (Note: it may show the TexMod icon, this is normal.)
6. Click run and it should launch and mods will be applied.

Hope that helps you!

It don't work for me, i have Origion not Steam and i cant get it to work. Is there some compatilty issues that have do do with Texmod

G

Gandalf

Sorry,"safe for work."
This is a SFW area of the forums.
If you're still having problems go to my linked thread and post about it,in detail, there.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BioEvil

can someone walk me throw umod for some reason my game is not starting and thats star trek online and i have some mod for it too and nothing comes up

ishrom1313

Potential Patron
im trying umod for the first time and I don't understand how to get it to work with diablo3 I found but it tells me to Extract the archive. Run the *.dds file using uMod program with "Use global hook" option (Main > Use global hook). and not sure how to do that can anyone pm me or post here to help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.