UltimaXeno's MUGEN (4 Viewers)

R

raizel

first of all amazing that you provide us with such a Mugen Pack and i hope you will continue to update, i really love it.

So i just noticed in the last update you listed 8 characters but the download had only 5 = Athena02, Cynthia, Len are missing
is the listing just a mistake or did you miss those?^^

G

Gantsu

I'm having the exact same problem raizel is having.
but still its really great that you have uploaded all these chars.

X

Xastor

Hi there. Im new here. I have 2 questions.^^

1. I did download the Mugen game (with the 10 Ultima Chars.zip`s). Its work fine (even i got only 159 Chars), BUT my problem are the Updates.zp`s. I can download them, but i cant open the .def files (select file and the Chars .def files). Why not?

Ok now finally for those of you who don't know how to add in characters here's how you do it. First of course unzip the folder containing the characters.
1. Put the new character folders in the "Chars" folder with everyone else. (Be sure to remember which ones they are)
2. go to the data folder and open up the file "select"
3. go to the Chars folder and find the character's file and open it up.
4. search for the .def file of that character.
5. on the select file scroll down to the last character and underneath that character put in the character's .def file name, along with random.def and an order= (then put either 1,2, or 3) (It should look something like this. roll, random.def, order=1) roll's .def file name is roll, you wan to make sure that the .def file name matches the character's folder name otherwise they won't appear in the game for some reason.
6. Exit out of the select file, but be sure to save when you've added in all of the new characters. they should appear at the bottom when you play.
If you have any problems, then be sue to let me know k. Well hope you all have fun with the new characters ^_^
Here my 2nd Question. I do it all this (step by step) but just like my first Question, it wont work by me. Did i do anything wrong?

PS: Sry for my bad english. Not my best.^^

zerotaine

Potential Patron
One quick question! The latest select.def that you included in the april 28 update.. does it include all of the previous char updates?

as in, if i were to download every single thing in the thread and then use the .def in that last update would i have all the chars
ready to use? if so it would be so amazing i would love you for ever xD

R

raizel

One quick question! The latest select.def that you included in the april 28 update.. does it include all of the previous char updates?

as in, if i were to download every single thing in the thread and then use the .def in that last update would i have all the chars
ready to use? if so it would be so amazing i would love you for ever xD

Yes the update where the stages are includes the select.def file with all current ( or before this update ) chars and even in order of the updated ones. ( btw. i prefer to split up Rapers so its easier to find them )

thatguy1109

Potential Patron
Is that the only way to down load this? no torrent or anything?

With my internet connection I could never download 20 different files from a site like that. I would need to have them all downloading for a few nights.

Untamed

Potential Patron
Downloaded and redownloaded the packs, I am still missing:

Blair2,Bulleta__no_panties,dizzy,Ferir,Grizela,Ingrid,Kuromaru_Lite,Luna Himeki,Luna Himeki2,MAJI_IROHA,Maori,May_XX,Milkymai_ex,Samus,Tifa_L,yuki_z2

I have no clue where they are

I have exactly the same problem. Wasnt this fixed?
I tried downloading the 10 files again and they still aren't there.
How about uploading them in their own zip?

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Ok guys new update, also as for what characters you're missing please PM and I'll send you a link to em as soon as I can k

D

DannyLatiel

I know this has been answered before and I'm sorry to bring it up again. I'm trying to add characters to my game and I've tried following those steps listed. Where do I find the .df names for each character? I'm looking through the folders and I can't find them.

Also, do the Queen of fighters downloads have the characters already installed? Asking in case I just can't get any of the characters added. My blank character select screen weeps.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I know this has been answered before and I'm sorry to bring it up again. I'm trying to add characters to my game and I've tried following those steps listed. Where do I find the .df names for each character? I'm looking through the folders and I can't find them.

Also, do the Queen of fighters downloads have the characters already installed? Asking in case I just can't get any of the characters added. My blank character select screen weeps.
Do you mean the .def files? If UltimaXeno said ".df" it was a typo.

Queen of Fighters is just a more or less random collection of characters and stages like UltimaXeno's one; it's likely they include roughly the same characters and stages, though. Afaik QoF hasn't been updated for quite some time now so UltimaXeno version properly has more up-to-date characters.

djedjou

Potential Patron
Hi, i downloaded the character Schlussel, but i can find her on character menu, neither use her, may u help me about it please?

djedjou

Potential Patron
Have you tried following the instructions under "Add new characters and stages" here?

Thanks, i did it ^^. one more thing, do you know where can i find a specific char schlussel? i dont know if you saw on youtube, but this video was excluded and i really want find the file of this schlussel. Thank you
images.jpg

P

Plungedbody5941

stuck in "scrolling loading screen" (the one with the 2 girls and big tits) and i cannot play at all. i have chars 1-10 (will get the rest soon) unzipped in 10 folders as well as the final one with the game. can u help me? (also im not a big fan of nudity, more of a pantsu fan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.