[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (9 Viewers)

klassiersieb

Club Regular
A very long sentence. Ican't understand this.

Please set points for every sentence.

download here:

discaspur

Potential Patron
My game Keeps crashing every time i launch. It would launch on 32 bit but not on 64 bit, I've tried optimizing the game but nothing works. I removed the 32 bir dll file from the folder and it would still crash. Please anyone if you can help I would really appreciate

Silvist

Potential Patron
Anyone gotten this to work with Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning? I was able to hook it, but I'm not seeing any capture options when the game is running. The modded folder I created doesn't seem to have captured any files either.

Edit: NVM! I had success with setting it as a 32 bit exe...go figure lol. Body tex ftw!

Attachments

• yaykoa1.PNG
    yaykoa1.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 247

Silvist

Potential Patron
Yup, looks like it worked great! Thanks Ray Wing!

The dds is a BC1 format, thanks to the beautiful organized folder outputs :D

Just a simple mod of the face with a black line:

I was trying to use the original nude file from the nexus here:

But it appears to use a tpf file which is probably related to some textool format. If anyone wants more info let me know.

Attachments

• koa1.jpg
    koa1.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 199
  • koa2.PNG
    koa2.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 196

Silvist

Potential Patron
In case anyone is wondering about nudes...being the type of forum that it is. Here's my sad attempt at doing a topless version:
shittykoa1.png

TheBeast

Potential Patron
Hey trying to make it work for assassins creed black flag everything went ok no errors but in game the skin doesent show. Could anyone help me M

kleinlowe

Potential Patron
When I try Resorep with Elder Scrolls Online , I have this kind of logs:
Code:
01-05-2020 09:41:53 UINT             Width:  512 | UINT             Height:  256 | UINT             MipLevels:  7 | UINT             ArraySize: 1 | DXGI_FORMAT      Format:  78 | DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc: 1 | D3D11_USAGE      Usage: 3 | UINT             BindFlags: 0 | UINT             CPUAccessFlags: 196608 | UINT             MiscFlags: 0
01-05-2020 09:41:57 UINT             Width:  128 | UINT             Height:  128 | UINT             MipLevels:  8 | UINT             ArraySize: 1 | DXGI_FORMAT      Format:  72 | DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc: 1 | D3D11_USAGE      Usage: 3 | UINT             BindFlags: 0 | UINT             CPUAccessFlags: 196608 | UINT             MiscFlags: 0
01-05-2020 09:41:57 UINT             Width:  128 | UINT             Height:  128 | UINT             MipLevels:  8 | UINT             ArraySize: 1 | DXGI_FORMAT      Format:  72 | DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc: 1 | D3D11_USAGE      Usage: 0 | UINT             BindFlags: 8 | UINT             CPUAccessFlags: 0 | UINT             MiscFlags: 0
01-05-2020 09:41:57 Texture has no data in memory!
Any Idea?
I have the same problem with Elder Scrolls Online; did you ever find a solution?

mortanios

Potential Patron
The link to download

Resorep link dont work, anyone can fix please?...one link send to one page and the other send to previous page.​

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The link to download

Resorep link dont work, anyone can fix please?...one link send to one page and the other send to previous page.​

I'm not going to search through 78 pages to hunt for the post(s) that has/have the broken link(s). Next time PLEASE use the site's REPORT function to report the specific post with the broken link.
I did a SEARCH of the resource section and found this -> RESOREP

Liv34D34d

Potential Patron
Not sure if anyone is still paying attention here, but does this still work for Batman Arkham Knight?
I can't get it to work. I tried installing it normally. Tried uninstalling it and verifying the game files. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
Tried copying over the dll file from the system 32 folder and renaming files, which I saw from other posts, worked with older versions and other games.
But, still I'm getting an error and CTD when trying to use resorep in BAK. With or without any mod textures installed.
The first attached image is the error I get with no textures in the folder. The other two are ones I got with different mods installed. The first one is what I seem to end up with no matter what I do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled java. Made sure it was the 64 bit version. Even used a link provided here to be certain.
Waiting to find out that I've overlooked something incredibly stupid so I can slap myself and get to playing.
(Update) This seems to fix the crashes. Mostly. :) Release BMT v 1.01 · Kaldaien/BMT

Attachments

• bak2.png
    bak2.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 175
  • bak-error.png
    bak-error.png
    286 KB · Views: 167
  • BAK-error2.png
    BAK-error2.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

mitz

Potential Patron
Oh wow, it's still semi-but-not-really open. Worth a shot, I suppose. Watched a vid, and it says I need to put the dll in my System32 folder, which is on my C drive. However, my C drive is really clogged, so I put all my gaming stuff on my D drive. I tried putting the dll in my System32 folder nonetheless, but Resorep is still saying the file is not detected, which makes sense. Any idea where I'd put the dll file in this case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.