Pufferfish's Black Desert Online - Nude Textures

PufferFish

Vivacious Visitor
These are replacement textures for the nude model of Black Desert Online. To see these textures use
Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer by Ray Wing (my hero) here: [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Undertow

As well as with or without the mod to remove armor by Cerophono here: Black Desert Nude Mod | Undertow

These textures were edited by me, from the games original pre-production files kindly provided by Cerophono in the above mentioned mod. I did not edit the breasts at all from the above mentioned files, I added the lower body genitals.

Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

PufferFish

Vivacious Visitor
I haven't experienced your issue, so I don't know. It should work all the time with his mod, yes.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Wow. I loved the original soft, pink nipples of Cerophonos, and wanted the pubic hair/lower body details of Jokus minus the dark, orange nipples.

Big hats off to you sir! Thank you :)

Last edited:

Vallil

Casual Client
god damn people!! you making me want to play this game more and more D:!

Joku

Vivacious Visitor
Working to make best off Pufferfish's and Joku's nude skins. :tongue:

Joku's v5 nude skin have harder nipples and a bit darker (and more details) butthole than Pufferfish's skin. Vagina and pubic hair are same. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
K

kopacz

Hello, I can not run the mod, nothing changes in my game. I followed all the procedures explained but his does not. There would not be anything that I have forgotten to do?

Top Bottom