[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (11 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
After unsuccessfully trying to use the tool my game refuses to start, even after returning all changes to how they were from before I tried using it. The Daum Games Europe screen flashes for a second and the game closes down without any errors.
Open bin64 folder of the game and delete d3d11.dll to fix the game client.

Critical

Potential Patron
Open bin64 folder of the game and delete d3d11.dll to fix the game client.
Heh. I redownloaded the whole bin64 folder because I might have screwed something up. I was unknowingly using the 1.0.1 version because I forgot to check for updates. Everything is working fine now. Thanks a lot.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Hey fellas,

Been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. I can't seem to hook the BDO executable, with this problem:

WlcPlBo.png

What I have tried:

1. Manually hooking.
2. Changing Bin64's permission for User to Write.

Is there anything else I could try? Sorry for the trouble ):

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Got an improvement idea. Chan
Hey fellas,

Been pulling my hair out trying to get this to work. I can't seem to hook the BDO executable, with this problem:

WlcPlBo.png

What I have tried:

1. Manually hooking.
2. Changing Bin64's permission for User to Write.

Is there anything else I could try? Sorry for the trouble ):
Perform a file search on a game client folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game client folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll
dllsettings.ini
After that try to use Resorep again carefully.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Got an improvement idea. Chan

Perform a file search on a game client folder. Find and delete all instances of the following files (only inside the game client folder or any subfolders, not system-wide!):
game_d3d11.dll
ori_d3d11.dll
d3d11.dll
dllsettings.ini
After that try to use Resorep again carefully.

Thanks! I did as you suggested and I managed to hook BDO's exe.

Unfortunately, I went in game, went to character creation (Valkyrie), and went underwear mode to test out the nudity. Sadly, she was still potting the old tighty whities ):

I carefully followed the steps from your first post, hooking BDO's executable, filling the Modded folder with your textures but to no avail.

Could I be foolishly missing an essential step? ):

EDIT: Darn, seemed like the problem was that hooked the LAUNCHER rather than the GAME EXECUTABLE (in Bin64) itself! In case anyone makes the same boo boo as me XD

Thanks again Ray Wing!

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Unfortunately, I went in game, went to character creation (Valkyrie), and went underwear mode to test out the nudity. Sadly, she was still potting the old tighty whities ):
Send me a screenshot of your bin64 folder contents and dll log file in private message.

Valestris

Potential Patron
I cant get this to work, if it's not one error it's the next, d3d11.dll then if its not that its game_d3d11.dll then if its not that?! it's dllsettings i just do NOT know how to get this to work ive tried every single thing on this entire forum and nothing works...windows 10 64 bit. NA/EU version

aessir

Potential Patron
OMFG Finally! Ray you are a God Sir, Usernameprofile you are a genius, and Cerophono you are worthy of Vallhalla. For anyone getting errors, use the manual installation in Usernameprofile's comment in page 6. That did the trick for d3d11.dll error and crashing after starting the launcher.
If you don't want to see just the underwear as naked, but any armor, use cerophono's mod.
Black Desert Nude Mod | Undertow

The days of leveling and trading are over. It's drooling time.

tessora270778

Potential Patron
Hi

i don't understand the 8 point

"Drop modded textures into folder specified by "Load modded textures from" path"

What i need to do after close the resorep for "charge" a texture done by an other person?

Can somoen explain to me in simple english please xD ?

I play a wizzard female and i use already the other nude mod but i would like détails on her but i don't know what i need to download like "texture" and more important....i don't know what i must to do with this textures files on my computer for it work in game^^

Last edited:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
How can I remove shoes? There's no way to remove the armor and run around in underwear which sucks... Thing is that I would like to run around full naked...

eyenight

Content Creator
Amazing job with the nude mod but ddoes anyone know where can we download this destructible armors reavling nudity mod : Black Desert Online Is Already Getting Nude Mods - NSFW Or does this nude mod work with destructible armors? What about destructible lingerie? I thought this nude mod replaces lingerie.
Use resorep only, not with Cerophono's mod, then wear a low durability armor.
You can see my screenshots here [Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer | Page 3 | Undertow.

Valestris

Potential Patron
Well i got it to hook with usernameprofile's method flawlessly but now I get to the Daum Europe sign and the game shuts off no error or anything, i have jokuv4 moded texture files in the modded folder, there's only 3 files? wouldnt I need more? or is that all? anywho, got it hooked but now game wont start am i doin anythin wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.