[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (1 Viewer)

IVANIV4

Potential Patron
1) Disable "Save textures" checkbox if it's enabled. 2) Place modified textures folder on SSD if you have any. 3) Wait for optimized version of Resorep (may take long time or never happen).

What file?

I don't have any ssd unfortunately, I'll just wait then

Monkeyman232

Potential Patron
1) Disable "Save textures" checkbox if it's enabled. 2) Place modified textures folder on SSD if you have any. 3) Wait for optimized version of Resorep (may take long time or never happen).

What file?

This file error. 0xc0000142 error. I know I have it but it just doesnt work no matter what. My game wont open with resorep hooked to it either way though

bucabuca

Potential Patron
I really would like the resorep accepts more formats, only intel dds is very limited. For example, a PNG image or a BMP, maybe even JPG, this is a very good solution for less heavy mods.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
This file error. 0xc0000142 error. I know I have it but it just doesnt work no matter what. My game wont open with resorep hooked to it either way though
You may try this mod instead - NieR Automata - Sexy mod
I try used mod for Nier Automata but only on 32bit can run a game but it dont works can someone help me ?

if i try run it 64bit i get this https://i.gyazo.com/c42e0125a3794644f44cd336295eb11a.mp4
You may also try this mod instead - NieR Automata - Sexy mod
I really would like the resorep accepts more formats, only intel dds is very limited. For example, a PNG image or a BMP, maybe even JPG, this is a very good solution for less heavy mods.
Thank you for the suggestion. Will add to a possible new features list but can't promise anything. Don't even know will a new version be released.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Can we get an A2 nude mod? Or link one if possible

Your post for an A2 nude mod is off topic. Please make a new thread in the adult mod request section of the forum. Adult Mod Requests
In your new thread, please include the name of the game and character in the subject. Also, please include a screenshot of the character you want modded, and a link to the game's web site.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:
K

kareem chang

Hello so I just downloaded this and I am having this problem that I cant seem to figure out. when I try to hook batmanAK.exe and launch as 64bit I get NosuchfileException: dx11proxy64.dll. Just wondering what that means exactly and how I go about fixing this problem. Sorry in advance if I'm just stupid and there is a simple answer to it. My C++ is definitely up to date and the .jar wouldn't open unless I had java unless maybe I'm using the wrong java ?

Last edited by a moderator:

shawntlucas90

Potential Patron
Hey, I'm loving this tool. Having a lot of fun using it for Arkham Knight. Unfortunately, it's causing the game to hitch/freeze up for a few seconds at a time every minute or so, especially when gliding around the city. Tbh, in general it makes the game very laggy. I've tested it (unlinked game/re-linked it again), and it's definitely connected to resorep. Is this normal? It's a shame because I love what this tool allows, and besides the severe stuttering everything is working perfectly...

Btw- Sorry didnt see the other person asking the same question. Just wanted to add, I have the save textures box disabled, and also have the entire resorep folder stored on my ssd.

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hello so I just downloaded this and I am having this problem that I cant seem to figure out. when I try to hook batmanAK.exe and launch as 64bit I get NosuchfileException: dx11proxy64.dll. Just wondering what that means exactly and how I go about fixing this problem. Sorry in advance if I'm just stupid and there is a simple answer to it. My C++ is definitely up to date and the .jar wouldn't open unless I had java unless maybe I'm using the wrong java ?
Try to move the Resorep folder into some other location. E.g. your desktop or "My Documents" folder.
Hey, I'm loving this tool. Having a lot of fun using it for Arkham Knight. Unfortunately, it's causing the game to hitch/freeze up for a few seconds at a time every minute or so, especially when gliding around the city. Tbh, in general it makes the game very laggy. I've tested it (unlinked game/re-linked it again), and it's definitely connected to resorep. Is this normal? It's a shame because I love what this tool allows, and besides the severe stuttering everything is working perfectly...

Btw- Sorry didnt see the other person asking the same question. Just wanted to add, I have the save textures box disabled, and also have the entire resorep folder stored on my ssd.
I'm afraid it's normal. I never bothered optimizing it because it was running fine on my PC with SSD. But that was other game not Batman. Now I'm going to address that in version 1.7.0.
I think we just have to wait the incoming update
Indeed. I hope it will fix the issue.

shawntlucas90

Potential Patron
Thanks for the reply Ray Wing. I'm glad further optimization could be on the way. Tbh, even with the bad stuttering, I can't bring myself to not use it. I'm too used to having it at this point, lol.

Lkkuio

Potential Patron
Advice is all here and there. You are working hard but what is hook, where should this respure or something be downloaded to, and should I reinstall the game if I only opened the launcher to check if it's working after downloading it for hours. The stupid thing always asks for files and when I unmark read-only, it asks for more. I have become like a servant, not only to my dreams. I just wanted to use some nude girls in various skins to move around and cat pose and stuff but it looks impossible. These users say thanks for what even 3 days ago to various people I'm not sure. You people cannot ever know how to describe everything in proper language and steps. Even for a good many unofficial game tips I can never understand this. Why are the models so different from bns where you could just simply paste over? This local version is troublesome and has too many annoying unspoken rules that are insignificant but not so for some others where the management probably doesn't care or something but it works.

Really, an afternoon for nothing. I am trying to keep calm and if I see if I should delete this nonsense and save myself 49 gigabytes of space. The company especially over here tries to impose things but I feel very troubled in an effort that leads to nowhere. Sometimes I think, for all the problems it brings, the computer should never be invented, or at least be invented by others with higher wisdom and intelligence. I don't see how human life is improved when entertainment must be monitored by idiots of fake morality even for something that is mild. What have I done to deserve these?

EDIT: Combined posts.
And after reading about that developing trap caught brassiere idiot who said "you may have to reinstall the game for not reading my rubbish advice in rightly-guessed sequence" I saw yours and deleted that dll thinking that was the issue with respure being misfired, that user says thanks and later says the game can't start. I really don't know what I should do now. Confounded game, confounded issues. What could the system install if it is too stupid to find files?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 127139

Potential Patron
Hello everyone I tried to use this tool version 1.6 (and 1.4 and 1.3) on Rise of the Tomb Raider but every time nothing happens when I try to open the game the game won't start it just shows up as a process in the task manager for a second then disappear followed by a windows problem reporting process which also disappear quickly and the game won't start again until I unhook it in the tool and delete dllsettings.ini from game folder when I opened event viewer to view the problem I got this
NyQ7WZT.png

what am I doing wrong here ? i understand that I should be selecting the game exe not the launcher but there is nothing else but the launcher ROTTR.exe and I have seen some users successfully add the launcher in the tool with no problems.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hello everyone I tried to use this tool version 1.6 (and 1.4 and 1.3) on Rise of the Tomb Raider but every time nothing happens when I try to open the game the game won't start it just shows up as a process in the task manager for a second then disappear followed by a windows problem reporting process which also disappear quickly and the game won't start again until I unhook it in the tool and delete dllsettings.ini from game folder when I opened event viewer to view the problem I got this
NyQ7WZT.png

what am I doing wrong here ? i understand that I should be selecting the game exe not the launcher but there is nothing else but the launcher ROTTR.exe and I have seen some users successfully add the launcher in the tool with no problems.
Usually that means that you have 32-bit Java installed. Or do not have Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.