[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

janii

Potential Patron
Wanted to drop by and thank you for this. Works wonderful. Didnt try with other games though. Actually visited undertow exactly for this. A possible black desert mod and then I seen this thread :P
Hope that you can update it regulary with new features. Like selecting textures one by one.
Isnt this the first dx11 texture replaces tool? Umod is only for dx9 as far as I know.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Ray Wing Ray Wing . I've got some bug issues I hope you can help with.
resorep is saving textures to my output folder automatically from the moment I start loading up the game regardless of whether or not the tick box is checked or empty.
It therefore continuously outputs textures whilst I'm in the game, rapidly reaching serveral thousand files in each of the 3 ouput subfolders.
I can delete the whole lot during gameplay and uncheck the box, but it just carries on outputting each new texture it finds to the folders.
It does this whether or not resorep is loaded up. I can reboot my PC and just start BDO and when I look in the output folders, it starts filling them up again.
I tried changing the output folder so that it would be sending all these files somewhere I have plenty of space, but it IGNORED the new folder path and just carried on outputting to the original place.
As a final idea, I deleted the .ini files and .logs that resorep created (deleted all the files that were not there when I unpacked the original download), but when I ran the came without opening resorep it still went ahead and started filling up the original output folders with textures.
Help please!

Other people using resorep might want to check if this is happening too.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
It looks like Resorep UI is having troubles accessing your game directory. Thus it is unable to modify any of the the dll settings. Try to redownload the latest version and launch the Resorep UI jar as Administrator.

I already thought of trying to run resorep as Administrator but can't find any way to do it. Normally right-clicking the app opens a list which includes the option to run as Administrator, but it's not in the list.
Any ideas how to do it please?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I already thought of trying to run resorep as Administrator but can't find any way to do it. Normally right-clicking the app opens a list which includes the option to run as Administrator, but it's not in the list.
Any ideas how to do it please?
Create a bat file in the same folder as resorep.jar. With the following contents:
Code:
java -jar resorep.jar
And run it as Administrator.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Create a bat file in the same folder as resorep.jar. With the following contents:
Code:
java -jar resorep.jar
And run it as Administrator.

I made a file called resorep.bat with the contents as quoted and ran it as administrator, nothing happened besides a box flashing briefly on the screen.

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
I just cant get this to work at all. All i get are errors when trying to add hooks for the exe. I use win 10 64 bit.

Joku

Casual Client
Some tweaking with nipples and I added butthole. :tongue:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,103
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,213
1477890455.rar
327.4 KB · Views: 569

Last edited:

scyonto

Potential Patron
Windows 10 version is working completely fine here. No crashes, no errors, etc. Thanks for this great tool!

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Did a fresh install to another directory to fix my errors...will see if the tool works after the game update is finished

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I just cant get this to work at all. All i get are errors when trying to add hooks for the exe. I use win 10 64 bit.

I had this exact same thing, but Ray Wing's manual workaround allowed the application to work for me, although with some problems. You can still try it:
For now you may try to install hook manually:
  1. Do not add any hooked apps to hooked apps list.
  2. Set all other settings in UI.
  3. Copy 64-bit d3d11.dll from system folder to BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.
  4. Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
  5. Copy dx11proxy64.dll to BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.
  6. Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in BlackDesert folder to d3d11.dll
  7. Copy dllsettings.ini from resorep folder to BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.
If that helps you may change hook settings by manual editing of dllsettings.ini in BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, I solved the problem of being unable to remove armor properly, and I posted the mod for that here:
Black Desert Nude Mod

I would also like to share with you the production textures that Pearl Abyss used before they removed them from the models.
They probably have to be renamed to work correctly.
They do not have vagina but I think the nipples are very natural looking ^^
I'm sure a skilled photoshopper can copy and paste a vagina on ^^

Y8vJDCx.jpg
MFX7rml.jpg
S09XC5o.jpg
7Rr0vud.jpg
NsNrWAO.jpg
blWF8L7.jpg
sdqvbe0.jpg
QQOlvDB.jpg

Attachments

resorep textures.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 1,269

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Reinstalling the game to my documents instead of program files(x86) fixed my errors and everything works great.
Just dont do what i did and forget to create a black desert online folder to install the game in=D

arararar

Potential Patron
For some reason using this tool makes my game stutter and lag to a point where I can't fight anymore. That's if I even get into the game. I want to use this in conjunction with Cerophono's mod but if I do the game crashes at the loading screen after getting to 100%. Right now I can launch the game with either 1 of these 2 mods fine, except I lag and stutter when I use resorep.

Also when I use the resorep cities and npcs tend to load slower, part of the reason why I'm lagging is it seems that the textures are having trouble loading as when I enter cities they're either all empty or everyone's black like an anonymous man.

I mainly want to fix the stuttering and lag issue (which is none-existent when I only use Cerophono's mod or not use anything at all), can anyone help me out on this? If I need to provide more information do tell.

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I mainly want to fix the stuttering and lag issue (which is none-existent when I only use Cerophono's mod or not use anything at all), can anyone help me out on this? If I need to provide more information do tell.
Open dllsettings.ini in the "bin64" folder of the game and verify that save_textures is set to false.

janii

Potential Patron
How do I strip away the standard underwear? The white one.
I found my tamers underwear texture. Removed that but its still present ingame. I believe it must be another texture but I cant find it.
Someone has the name of it or do I have to do something else?

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
How do I strip away the standard underwear? The white one.
I found my tamers underwear texture. Removed that but its still present ingame. I believe it must be another texture but I cant find it.
Someone has the name of it or do I have to do something else?
I believe tamer has 2 sets of underwear textures for some reason. You could try to find and replace both, or use this mod, which will remove underwear as well as armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.