[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

eyenight

Content Creator
Ok, thanks to tests and after some changes it now works for benzol176's and eyenight's BDO.
But it turned out that everyone have different versions of d3d11.dll.
That means that the approach used by Resorep now is not going to work.
Next thing that I'm going to do is to change the way Resorep hooks to DirectX API so it will not depend on d3d11.dll version.
Unfortunately I don't have much spare time now. So it's going to take a while.
For now updated the download and it should work for some people with Win 7 x64 and Win 10 with some particular versions of d3d11.dll.

Actually I tested it with my PC (win 10 pro) and laptop (win 10 home single language), and both are working. But yeah, maybe because I have the same d3d11.dll on both my PC and laptop, I don't know.

Just tried to make a transparent kibelius armor..

Attachments

• 2016-02-28_59276126.jpg
    2016-02-28_59276126.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 7,399
Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Looks like eyenight has spotted some hash collision issues.
I will need to change the hashing algorithm in the future.
In spite of that if you got the tool working for you and if you are creating new modded textures, please keep the original dds files somewhere too.
Those will be required later to automatically rename all modded textures to match new hashing algorithm.

benzol176

Potential Patron
Hello everyone!! Explain to me please,maybe I don't understand.But I understand that the character will be naked if you're wearing underwear from the store and only at home,because there is a function to remove clothing? Because if you shoot in regular clothes, nothing happens.At least in my case.

eyenight

Content Creator
Hello everyone!! Explain to me please,maybe I don't understand.But I understand that the character will be naked if you're wearing underwear from the store and only at home,because there is a function to remove clothing? Because if you shoot in regular clothes, nothing happens.At least in my case.

The files from Ray Wing are only contains some underwear I think. I tried to make armor transparent but some parts of the body became transparent too. Maybe other people can do it, I don't have the skill to do it. I can only succeed with kibelius armor from cash shop, as you can see in my previous screenshot. If you want to use regular clothes without cash shop, you can use a low durability armor.

Attachments

• 2016-02-28_58042526.jpg
    2016-02-28_58042526.jpg
    756.1 KB · Views: 2,776
  • 2016-02-28_48028097.jpg
    2016-02-28_48028097.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 2,887
  • 2016-02-28_50412982.jpg
    2016-02-28_50412982.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 3,340
  • 2016-02-28_52914625.jpg
    2016-02-28_52914625.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 2,918

benzol176

Potential Patron
I tried to try on underwear in the store on the character,the character is naked,but "Valkyrie" for some reason available only in underwear,the second does not work,other female characters usually.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
but some parts of the body became transparent too. Maybe other people can do it, I don't have the skill to do it.
That is a common issue with nude modding. Game developers cut away body mesh parts that are not visible under clothing. They do it for optimization purposes. It cannot be fixed by texture modding alone. To fix that you also have to override the 3d model. I think that technically it could be done, but there is a looooong way for Resorep to do that. If it ever happens.
I tried to try on underwear in the store on the character,the character is naked,but "Valkyrie" for some reason available only in underwear,the second does not work,other female characters usually.
That is because Resorep is not supposed to be a complete BDO patch. It is supposed to be a tool to make one.

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
got this to work on my end as well, with the update, and the uploaded bin64 on page 2

questions, how would you set the dds nude files to other outfits? other than underwear? I understand its just the default underwear, unless this is being worked on right now, i would glad to help and place this nude mod on other outfits so it can be worn outside of cash shop, character creation, etc.

thanks for the awesome work, lets keep this alive please, looking forward to how this work comes out to be

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I still get the same error as when I tried v1 before:
Hiya, I'm trying to use your new program in Win10 and get stuck at step 5.
I try to add the same three .exe files that Naduron has used above and also the same three files from the CBT2 game client, but each time I just get this error:

error_zpst8xensng.jpg
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please?

eyenight

Content Creator
got this to work on my end as well, with the update, and the uploaded bin64 on page 2

questions, how would you set the dds nude files to other outfits? other than underwear? I understand its just the default underwear, unless this is being worked on right now, i would glad to help and place this nude mod on other outfits so it can be worn outside of cash shop, character creation, etc.

thanks for the awesome work, lets keep this alive please, looking forward to how this work comes out to be

As Ray Wing said before, we have to override the 3D model to do that. Maybe if someone made the unpacker and repacker of the 3D model.

I still get the same error as when I tried v1 before:

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong please?

Maybe because you don't have permission to write into that folder. Have you tried manual installation as Ray Wing said, but with the new files?

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Ray Wing Ray Wing . You're a god. Thanks man, going to try this out and see if I can get this game even better. I've been playing for like 30 hours straight, but I hate the costumes and armor... This would make this the greatest game ever.

Edit: As for feedback, I don't have Gimp 2.0 installed, I'm using Photoshop. The program saved the dds files in the Original folder as it's supposed to, but when I try to open them in Photoshop it says that "Could not complete your request because of a disk error." and won't load. I'm downloading Gimp 2.0 to see if it's working on that or not for me.

Edit 2: Works just fine with Gimp 2.0 as thought. I don't see anything wrong with requiring people to download Gimp, as it's free, but that might be an issue you could look into in the future if you wish. Thanks so much.

Last edited:

janii

Potential Patron
Failed to load d3d11.dll

Got latest version and gone step by step from OP

Im using EU version. Anyone else got the problem? Not sure why

EDIT

Totally random. It suddenly works even though I didnt do anything

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Thank you. Now I just need some sort of body replacer. Or some of the more alpha-channel friendly costumes from the cash shop.

2016-03-01_6193285.JPG

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
eyenight eyenight , I was going to ask how you were playing with the mod... but then I figured you probably were just not on the NA/EU client... Bummer. Hopefully you can upload those files though from the cash shop stuff for when we get some of them on the 3rd. Please. Because all we got right now is the underwear... so we can't really play and see anything yet.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Awesome, I've got it working now as well using the manual method rather than using the hook.
Did a quick hack on a sorceress outfit and not too surprisingly found the Modesty Police have been to work on the body mesh...

H5Wyscy.jpg

I'm not surprised she ain't smiling.
Still, this is going to be a great tool for modding, specially when we've got some useful choices of costumes to work with in BDO EU/NA.

eyenight

Content Creator
eyenight eyenight , I was going to ask how you were playing with the mod... but then I figured you probably were just not on the NA/EU client... Bummer. Hopefully you can upload those files though from the cash shop stuff for when we get some of them on the 3rd. Please. Because all we got right now is the underwear... so we can't really play and see anything yet.

Yeah, I'm in JP server. Sure.

You can download my mods here:
Resorep Texture Package for Black Desert | Undertow

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Just a friendly reminder: do not forget that using such tool may be a bannable offense. And since we are the first users we do not know the BDO publisher's stance yet. If a publisher set a goal to track this tool usage this could easily be done after game protection system or game client update. Probably as many other sane MMO publishers they will not care since texture mods are pretty harmless. But who knows.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.