[Tool] Resorep - DirectX 11 texture replacer (3 Viewers)

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Hmm every time i use the Reso on the BDO so does that error keeps pop-up even tho the Reso has been turned off.
I must re-install the BDO to fix the error.
Just remove d3d11.dll from BlackDesert's bin64 folder. That should be enough.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
PrincessNicky, there should be a *ui.log file near resorep.jar. Could you please send it to me or post it here?

For now you may try to install hook manually:
  1. Do not add any hooked apps to hooked apps list.
  2. Set all other settings in UI.
  3. Copy 64-bit d3d11.dll from system folder to BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.
  4. Rename copied d3d11.dll to ori_d3d11.dll (in the game folder, not in the system folder!)
  5. Copy dx11proxy64.dll to BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.
  6. Rename copied dx11proxy64.dll in BlackDesert folder to d3d11.dll
  7. Copy dllsettings.ini from resorep folder to BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.
If that helps you may change hook settings by manual editing of dllsettings.ini in BlackDesert64.exe file's folder.

I Followed these instructions and got the "Failed to load d3d11.dll" error.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I Followed these instructions and got the "Failed to load d3d11.dll" error.
Sad to hear that. You should remove d3d11.dll and ori_d3d11.dll from BlackDesert64.exe file's folder to make the game working again.

Seems like for now I have a patcher suitable for personal use only. Going to meditate for a while and think about possible solutions to this problem. :frown:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Sad to hear that. You should remove d3d11.dll and ori_d3d11.dll from BlackDesert64.exe file's folder to make the game working again.

Seems like for now I have a patcher suitable for personal use only. Going to meditate for a while and think about possible solutions to this problem. :frown:

Your work so far is awesome and I'm sure since it works on your PC it cannot need too much adjustment before it will work for me and others :)

taylorswift2

Potential Patron
I can't state how absolutely beautiful and wonderful this game is. I hope there isn't PVP requirements because other than that is flawless. I'm a witch and it is so good. I can't get your patch to work with CTB 2 sadly but I appreciate your work. YOur screenshot is gorgeous! I can't wait for a real nude patch. Please keep up the good work and if you can make something for rise of the tomb raider (where we have less risk of getting banned ;) it would be VERY appreciated.

Attachments

• 2016-02-19_283637458.JPG
    2016-02-19_283637458.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,786

Ray Wing

Content Creator
UPDATE: thanks to everyone who tested that, now I have an idea on how to fix the issue. Will post the updated version soon
I need a volunteer to check one thing.
If you are willing to participate please do the following:
  1. Download the attached bin64.zip
  2. Unpack its contents into bin64 folder of Black Desert client or character creator.
  3. Run the runmeOnce.bat file.
  4. Launch the 64-bit version of the game.
  5. Tell me what happens and your OS version.
To undo all changes after the test just remove all files that were unpacked from bin64.zip and also find and remove C:\resotemp folder.

Last edited:

benzol176

Potential Patron
I need a volunteer to check one thing.
  2. Unpack its contents into bin64 folder of Black Desert client or character creator.
  5. Tell me what happens and your OS version.
To undo all changes after the test just remove all files that were unpacked from bin64.zip and also find and remove C:\resotemp folder.

Hi,sorry don't know English,so I write through the translator.I did as you wrote,downloaded bin64.zip,unpacked in the game folder and run the bat file,then opened the launcher and clicked to start the game ...
205876: BlackDesert64.exe - System error
---------------------------
Program startis impossible, asnoMSVCP140.dll. Try to reinstall the program.
OK
there is a window with this text and after it

Failed to load d3d11.dll

OK

sorry can't do screenshots and record video I have the program Fraps,but it fails

Last edited:

benzol176

Potential Patron
another tried to do so.Removed d3d11.dll from the bin 64 folder,started the launcher and pressed start game...started without any errors,then copied d3d11.dll from the folder bin64.zip in the bin64 folder from the black desert client,entered pin,selected channel and went to create a new character,but nothing happened,I don't know maybe doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Program startis impossible, asnoMSVCP140.dll. Try to reinstall the program.
Thank you very much, benzol176. Now I got the idea what could cause this "Failed to load d3d11.dll" issue.
Will update the Resorep soon and will ask to do the test again.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
UPDATE: Thanks for help. I pinpointed the issue.
I need a volunteer again. Modified the dll to check a possible solution.
  2. Unpack its contents into bin64 folder of Black Desert client or into same folder as exe file of any DirectX11 64-bit application.
  5. Tell me what happens and your OS version. And attach C:\resotemp\dll.log file if it exists.

Last edited:

eyenight

Content Creator
I need a volunteer again. Modified the dll to check a possible solution.
  2. Unpack its contents into bin64 folder of Black Desert client or into same folder as exe file of any DirectX11 64-bit application.
  5. Tell me what happens and your OS version. And attach C:\resotemp\dll.log file if it exists.
I did all the steps on BDO JP, game crashed right after pmang logo. No error message. I use windows 10. I don't have dll.log file on that directory, only modded and original folders.

Ray Wing

Content Creator
I did all the steps on BDO JP, game crashed right after pmang logo. No error message. I use windows 10. I don't have dll.log file on that directory, only modded and original folders.
Thank you very much eyenight. Could you please send me the BDO crash logs from "My Documents\Balck Desert\Dump" folder?

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Ok, thanks to tests and after some changes it now works for benzol176's and eyenight's BDO.
But it turned out that everyone have different versions of d3d11.dll.
That means that the approach used by Resorep now is not going to work.
Next thing that I'm going to do is to change the way Resorep hooks to DirectX API so it will not depend on d3d11.dll version.
Unfortunately I don't have much spare time now. So it's going to take a while.
For now updated the download and it should work for some people with Win 7 x64 and Win 10 with some particular versions of d3d11.dll.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.