tickles' Animtools Sex Positions [UNDER RENOVATIONS - MOVING TO RESOURCES] (1 Viewer)

tickles

Content Creator
<======= tickles' Animtools Sex Positions =======>

Hello everyone, Welcome to my Animtools Thread!:grin:

I've been working with Animtools for some time now, and... I think I've got the hang of it. Not sure if these are any "good" but... here they are. Enjoy.

-===UPDATES===-
THIS PAGE IS BEING MOVED TO THE RESOURCES TAB

-=Previews=-
ALL PREVIEWS ARE NOW FOUND HERE

ABOUT REQUESTS
Yeah... I don't... do that. (Better explanation in the future...)

Any Reviews/Feedback would be helpful for future updates/changes. :smile: (No promises on when updates will come though...)[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Looks like very good work! But why don't you publish them in the resources repository (Eample)? This would help others to find your great posotions!

Respectfully, Rudgar

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
Looks like a great contribution. I also appreciate the work you put into the presentation (proper screencaps of what it looks like and proper organised)
:cool:

tickles

Content Creator
Looks like very good work! But why don't you publish them in the resources repository (Eample)? This would help others to find your great posotions!

Respectfully, Rudgar

Hey Rudgar,

Thanks for complimenting and to answer your question is that well.... I feel that this is an easier way for me to update, and manage my work. Plus... I see the Resource repository as more of an "official" place to release content, and I feel that my work is not yet ready or unpolished for that.

Looks like a great contribution. I also appreciate the work you put into the presentation (proper screencaps of what it looks like and proper organised)
:cool:

Hey Master_Hand,

Thanks for noticing the layout. :smile: I try to make things look (at least) easy and presentable for people to navigate through. (It still needs some work though...)

Last edited:

tickles

Content Creator
NEW "RODEO" UPDATE! BATCH #3 YEE-HAW COWGIRL
- New Cowgirl Positions (More on the way...)
- New n' Improved Thread Layout
- About Requests

Rudgar

Content Creator
Thanks for complimenting
You're welcome

and to answer your question is that well.... I feel that this is an easier way for me to update, and manage my work.
I was thinking the same at the beginning, but I can't confirm. After having tried it and got used to it (didn't take that long, maybe 2 or 3 days) I found out that it's actually easier to manage your mods in the repository - in particular when it comes to versionizing and keeping your fans and followers updated.

There are tons of forums posts like this one here from dozends of talented modders like you, but to be honest, I frankly might (or even did already) forget the one or the other sooner or later. But it became a habit to check the repository first when looking for certain stuff like anal poses, lowrider, background images and so on. Not to forget that most modders mark their mods with suitable tags which makes it easier (for and your followers) to find what you're loooking for. With a forum post, you give all(!) your positions the same tags - instead of individually fitting ones. Just a thought ...

Plus... I see the Resource repository as more of an "official" place to release content
Awwww, c'mon! Don't force me now to say "bs"! :wink: We all are nerdy perverted fappers, an "official" thing frankly doesn't even exist here (and I bet it's better like this). :cool:

and I feel that my work is not yet ready or unpolished for that.
Well, this actually is "bs" now and after all the compliments you already got, almost everybody will agree that this now smells a bit like "fishing for (more) compliments" :wink:
C'mon! Don't just sign up the community - join it as a member of it!

Thanks for noticing the layout. :smile: I try to make things look (at least) easy and presentable for people to navigate through. (It still needs some work though...)
Even this would be easier within the repository - including FAQ, version history (including download of earlier versions), reviewing and so on. If you have any concerns or questions about the how to, let me know by pm - I'll help you with it.

Very respectfully,
Rudgar

BamonSwanqueen

Content Creator
yay!
You're very good man! BRavo!
I just found your news on home and i top rated ya
Sorry i'm not american or british...
too bad for the penis sometimes trapassing her .. you can easily fix it!
GOOD GOOD
you can make hair too?

tickles

Content Creator
NEW UPDATE! BATCH #5
- New Positions
- New Description
- GIFS!

- (Also I'm back I guess... :P )

tickles

Content Creator
NEW UPDATE! BATCH #8
- Revisions to Oldler Positions
- A New Cowgirl Position
- GIFS!
- This update is pretty light

tickles

Content Creator
Where do I add this code?
- To the Custom Save Data in the Modding Tab or
- If you have the charcodefilesaving mod installed, click the save code button (to save your custom character) then go to the .txt for that character and replace the bodyscale, hisPenis, and balls with the code.

That or you can have her body be the default size which is bodyScale:1 and his penis be the maximum size of hisPenis:0,0.7799999999999999,0.7799999999999999 (otherwise it'll appear outside of her body for certain positions)

tickles

Content Creator
I got a noob question hiw do i used this in phone to be specific Samsung Galaxy Note 8
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to solve your problem as I don't play the mobile version/port of the game. You should message one of the members that uses Android here, or check out this thread over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.