tickles' Animtools Sex Positions [UNDER RENOVATIONS - MOVING TO RESOURCES] (1 Viewer)

Templur

Potential Patron
Hi there. Loving the mod.

Is there a chance that you know of a mod or settings change to make it so that her breathing audio is always played? For now its only played in certain parts of the positions.

Thanks!

tickles

Content Creator
Hi there. Loving the mod.

Is there a chance that you know of a mod or settings change to make it so that her breathing audio is always played? For now its only played in certain parts of the positions.

Thanks!
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking; If you're referring to the huniepop sounds, then check the animtools settings for disablehunniepopsounds=1 and change it to 0 to enable it. If you're referring to the general sdt sfx then check the position .txt itself and enable the bodycontactsounds.

Templur

Potential Patron
Hi there, sorry for the confusion.

I'm specifically talking about the sounds of the female characters breath from the vanilla game. Right now in all of my animtools positions, the sounds of her breath stop once you exit the "neutral" (or left-most) part of the potion, Probably because in the vanilla game this would be because during oral positions she has her mouth... erm.. full.

All I really want to accomplish is being able to hear her breath sounds at any point during the position. I tried the fixes you referred to and didn't have any luck.

Sorry if I don't really know the terminology. I'm just getting started out with modding this game.

Cheers!

tickles

Content Creator
Hi there, sorry for the confusion.

I'm specifically talking about the sounds of the female characters breath from the vanilla game. Right now in all of my animtools positions, the sounds of her breath stop once you exit the "neutral" (or left-most) part of the potion, Probably because in the vanilla game this would be because during oral positions she has her mouth... erm.. full.

All I really want to accomplish is being able to hear her breath sounds at any point during the position. I tried the fixes you referred to and didn't have any luck.

Sorry if I don't really know the terminology. I'm just getting started out with modding this game.

Cheers!
Oh, so you're talking about the vanilla breathcounter working with animtools. That's actually something I've been requesting modders for a while now. Unfortunately, atm no one is interested/ have the time for on it. Although you may want to ask sby sby to make a mod for that.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i see what you are saying. the breathing is still played, but it becomes very quiet as you move over

Mr. Pimm

Content Creator
Is it for an ucoming SDT dialogue/mod? Never heard of it or the previous two...?
'Attack of the Tentacle Crab Monsters' and 'The Tentacle Crab Monsters Return' are two of my most successful erotic films, filmed and produced at my very own Scantor Studios. I plan on bringing the third installment into SDT, but I'll need much time to learn the techniques of the professionals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.