Throat Resistance issue (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 202045

Potential Patron
Hi everyone, before we start, yes, I am using Loader. I've been having this weird issue with the throat resistance slider. Whenever I load up the game, the TR slider defaults to 200 instead of the usual 50. Even weirder is, if I move the slider myself, it'll remain where I placed it for a few seconds then to go right back to 200. It does this even if I load up a character code with a set TR value. Given my previous experience with modding, I suspect it's one of mods I have place in the INIT folder but I don't who the culprit is. I have attached my mods.txt file, listing all the mods that I have in my INIT folder in the order which they are loaded in hopes that it will provide some insight. Any and all help is appreciated.

Attachments

Mods.txt
628 bytes · Views: 140

sby

Content Creator
Coder
edit - i probably should have mentioned it was caused by throatresiststretchV1_3. take that out and replace it with this updated version.

here you go, posted an update throatresiststretch

there are options to autoset the slider value upon loading, and i had calculated it wrong. also added some options to capture what you set the slider to to use that in the mod. see update notes

Last edited:

Deleted member 202045

Potential Patron
edit - i probably should have mentioned it was caused by throatresiststretchV1_3. take that out and replace it with this updated version.

here you go, posted an update throatresiststretch

there are options to autoset the slider value upon loading, and i had calculated it wrong. also added some options to capture what you set the slider to to use that in the mod. see update notes
Hey, it worked. Thanks a lot, sby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.