Throat Resistance issue

Master Hentai

Potential Patron
Hi everyone, before we start, yes, I am using Loader. I've been having this weird issue with the throat resistance slider. Whenever I load up the game, the TR slider defaults to 200 instead of the usual 50. Even weirder is, if I move the slider myself, it'll remain where I placed it for a few seconds then to go right back to 200. It does this even if I load up a character code with a set TR value. Given my previous experience with modding, I suspect it's one of mods I have place in the INIT folder but I don't who the culprit is. I have attached my mods.txt file, listing all the mods that I have in my INIT folder in the order which they are loaded in hopes that it will provide some insight. Any and all help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Mods.txt
    628 bytes · Views: 13

sby

Content Creator
edit - i probably should have mentioned it was caused by throatresiststretchV1_3. take that out and replace it with this updated version.

here you go, posted an update throatresiststretch

there are options to autoset the slider value upon loading, and i had calculated it wrong. also added some options to capture what you set the slider to to use that in the mod. see update notes

Last edited:

Master Hentai

Potential Patron
edit - i probably should have mentioned it was caused by throatresiststretchV1_3. take that out and replace it with this updated version.

here you go, posted an update throatresiststretch

there are options to autoset the slider value upon loading, and i had calculated it wrong. also added some options to capture what you set the slider to to use that in the mod. see update notes
Hey, it worked. Thanks a lot, sby.

Top Bottom