Cat-6.png

~nya~

F.L.P-etank24

Potential Patron
the sprites i found on there late last night

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
the sprites i found on there late last night
Oh nice. Thank you for sharing it. I feel like it needs a little polish but it would fit right in otherwise. I'll put the link in Optional Downloads, then I may tweak it and add it to the main download later.

darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor
more things from 4chan,
a mod for monster girls for 1.3
a furry nurse
vortex pilar, this is from the monster girls mod
and a wip female lord moon torso?
bimbo zoologist?

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
(Hmm, for some reason I stopped getting emails about new posts in this thread.)
more things from 4chan,
a furry nurse
bimbo zoologist?

I love the pillar idea. I was bored so I made the rest of them:

NPC_422.png
NPC_493.png
NPC_507.png
NPC_517.png

*Disclaimer: I have no idea who the original author for this is. I take no credit for the general design or the Vortex Girl. The only thing I did were make the other three towers based on the original Vortex Tower Girl design.

Attachments

darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor

*Disclaimer: I have no idea who the original author for this is. I take no credit for the general design or the Vortex Girl. The only thing I did were make the other three towers based on the original Vortex Tower Girl design.

chimera iam sorry the pilars are already in the monster girls mod i pass :'c
but looks good

Last edited:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
I managed to contact Jon Smitten and they gave me permission to add their awesome Monster Girl Enemies textures to the main download. They are not affiliated with this mod they have specified that their textures are not to be edited to make them lewder.
hay would you mind telling me if you plan on changing all NPC's? it would be a dream come true if you made everything new
I do plan on changing most of the ones that would benefit from it as time goes on. I'll work on it slowly on the side as a hobby, though, if I pick up another project I may put this one behind for it. But I'll still make sure that it still works and is up to date and available for download.
more things from 4chan,
a furry nurse
bimbo zoologist?

View attachment 106592View attachment 106593View attachment 106594View attachment 106595
Nice work guys ^u^. Jon Smitten's stuff is awesome. Someone else actually told me about them before you posted this and its part of the main download now. It indeed includes all four pillars and their glow effects, as well as the monster girl moonlord. If you would like me to I will add the furry nurse and bimbo zoologist to the optional downloads a bit later.

sourfries35

Potential Patron
Busty Nurse and Mechanic (From 4chan, but I'm not sure where. If you know who made it please let us know.) (Might not match the rest of the sprites but are high quality. Also, party hats might not fit properly.) (Install this after main download using same method)
View attachment 106137View attachment 106138

Heya, I tried installing the busty Nurse/Mechanic textures but they don't appear, I thought it might have to do with my version, 1.4.0.5, but the busty Goblin Tinkerer still works.. I installed both of them after first installing everything else. Are they broken maybe?

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Heya, I tried installing the busty Nurse/Mechanic textures but they don't appear, I thought it might have to do with my version, 1.4.0.5, but the busty Goblin Tinkerer still works.. I installed both of them after first installing everything else. Are they broken maybe?
Ah dang. I gave it the wrong folder structure. It should be working now. I converted it to the Texture Pack installation method so simply place the zip file into C:\Users\(your user name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks. Do not extract. In the game's main menu, click "Texture Packs" and toggle it on.

Thank you very much for letting me know ^^

sourfries35

Potential Patron
Ah dang. I gave it the wrong folder structure. It should be working now. I converted it to the Texture Pack installation method so simply place the zip file into C:\Users\(your user name)\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks. Do not extract. In the game's main menu, click "Texture Packs" and toggle it on.

Thank you very much for letting me know ^^

I did what you said and it works now, thanks! Though their map icons didn't change, but that doesn't really matter to me.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
I did what you said and it works now, thanks! Though their map icons didn't change, but that doesn't really matter to me.
Ya, their heads are somewhat similar to the original styles. Their map icons were not included in what we found in 4chan. I'm glad it worked though! I hope you enjoy ^^. Thank you again for letting me know.

Aliza Everheart

Potential Patron
i think you should change all the bosses first... 1) itll be easier, 2) you did a STUNNING job on queen bee and i gotta see more, 3) just cuz its bosses

(also ikinda want someone to make a gallery mod.. like a mod that lets you place/see still versions of all enemys and bosses)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
i think you should change all the bosses first... 1) itll be easier, 2) you did a STUNNING job on queen bee and i gotta see more, 3) just cuz its bosses

(also ikinda want someone to make a gallery mod.. like a mod that lets you place/see still versions of all enemys and bosses)
Some bosses would be pretty hard to come up with a monster girl redesign for. Like WTF would you do for Eater of Worlds and his mech bro lmao?

I had an idea to replace the ninja corpse inside the King Slime with a trapped naked girl, but I never got around to doing it before I lost interest again.

You mean like statues? The Bestiary they added at least lets you view the enemies at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.