[Raiders of Icarus] Badilator's Nude Armor Replacer 0.3 + Hi-Res Nude texture + SexyThong (1 Viewer)

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
this looks fun - is there a way to capture the armor textures so as to manually mod them? kinda like how resorep used to work with black desert online.

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Great mod badilator.

Edit: While playing I noticed some female player characters are appearing without arms or legs (elbow-out and knee-down, basically glove-and-boot regions). When I received a bonus "special" outfit, which was a swimsuit, I equipped it on my character and saw the same problem - I was Venus-De-Milo'd.

It looks like this swimsuit, and maybe others like it (I think it's available in multiple colors, if you're willing to burn Ellum to buy them) conflict with this mod. I believe the swimsuit is a "hider" - it doesn't replace your torso armor, but is equipped seperately and replaces the entire body with a new mesh or meshes, including hands and feet (to hide gauntlets and boots that don't compliment a two-piece bikini).

You said you replaced all the player armor/clothing torsos with the nude torso. Maybe the swimsuits aren't just a nude torso, but hands and feet as well? Okay, I'm guessing here.

Last edited:

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
Some pictures might help.
preview.jpg

I'm really liking this mod.

Riders.jpg

The hands-and-feet problem is demonstrated below:

Problem.jpg

This is what happened to my character when I tried on a "bonus" bikini outfit. This doesn't seem to happen with ALL of the swimsuits, because I've also seen bikinis do this:

Bikini almost.jpg

While I have my own preferences and tweaks that I'd like for the texture, they feel pretty unimportant compared to how well this nude mod works on Riders of Icarus. Now if only players would stop making 3 foot tall characters.

semiazas

Potential Patron
Apologies for the off topic reply: I like my three foot tall character, especially naked. Thanks much for the mod, if a mesh with defined features is possible (nipples) and time permits it would be most appreciated. :tongue:

lllOlll

Potential Patron
Uh excuse me mr sir i dont knwo if you would ever reply to this but the new character doesnt work. trickster. can this be helped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.