darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor
Ty

Done. I put them in the optional downloads spoiler. They are pretty tall/thicc compared to everything else. If all sprites were done in that style it would look great.

Do you know who made them so I can credit?
i think it was the same anon :T

Alnaiimne

Potential Patron
Yea, I was looking at the sprites you both found from 4chan. I guess I misunderstood what the mixing resolutions meant and now I understand cause that is a HUGE difference between the sprites. They are just significantly larger in height and width and will stand out. Thanks for finding them though. My goal is to keep my edited characters within their original sizes as close as possible for that [Terraria] look.

Last edited:

F.L.P-etank24

Potential Patron
I noticed the only thing that really gets replaced when using main download are things in the image file so if ur using steam version it's easier to just delete that folder in the game files and verify the game cache

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
i found this gif of a slime girl and it looks nice
and a little fool mod for make the zoologist a little more busty
Terraria doesn't have any animated idle sprites like that of that size or with that many frames. So I can't simply replace a slime girl with it. The Terraria slimes only have around 2 frames of animation. I'm sure its pretty easy to do for someone who makes Terraria mods that actually change gameplay. I may look into it.

That Zoologist looks great. I'll add the link to the Optional Download spoiler.
I hope we have similar sexbound but for Terraria.
I'd love to have the townspeople have sex with the players and eachother from time to time, especially the ones that like eachother as an added reward to making them happy enough. And maybe a defeated monster girl/player sex system. Like I was saying to darkmasterv20 I bet its doable but I'd need to learn some really Terraria programming. But for now I'll keep simply working on spritework.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
if a vore mod (yeah now exist) can work meabye a sex mod too :T
I know the gist of what needs to happen and how I want it to happen. I just don't know the details so it will require a lot of studying. It my be a fun project to take on in the future.

Is the vore mod for starbound or terraria?

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
NPC_222-.png

I made a Queen Bee monster girl and added it to the mod. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.