Aliza Everheart

Potential Patron
Some bosses would be pretty hard to come up with a monster girl redesign for. Like WTF would you do for Eater of Worlds and his mech bro lmao?

I had an idea to replace the ninja corpse inside the King Slime with a trapped naked girl, but I never got around to doing it before I lost interest again.

You mean like statues? The Bestiary they added at least lets you view the enemies at any time.
well i was thinking like... spawn a version of the enemy with no AI or something like that

Uiridium_Chimera

Casual Client
well i was thinking like... spawn a version of the enemy with no AI or something like that
I've done some light modding for tConfig in the past. Placeable statues would probably be a lot easier to implement (not to mention much better performance wise).

Or you know what would be neat... maybe like a capture system. Like you place a trap on the ground and if an enemy flies into it you snag them and can place them (kinda like how the music box captures music, but as a trap).

Aliza Everheart

Potential Patron
I've done some light modding for tConfig in the past. Placeable statues would probably be a lot easier to implement (not to mention much better performance wise).
well the thing is that i wanna see the queen bee, full size... i’ve yet to get a *GOOD* look at her with the retex and i really wanna... also... i feel like you can easily make the worm enemies... kinda like burrowing lamia

Apocoh

Vivacious Visitor
i think you should change all the bosses first... 1) itll be easier, 2) you did a STUNNING job on queen bee and i gotta see more, 3) just cuz its bosses

(also ikinda want someone to make a gallery mod.. like a mod that lets you place/see still versions of all enemys and bosses)
I'm glad you like it so much ^^. I'll see what I can do about the bosses, though it might be up to someone else to make a gallery like that or a capture system. If I do get into programming Terraria mods, I'll first work on a sex system then possibly a capture system, but no promises.
well you could make the heads of the worm creatures into monster girls... obviously with boobs
I have talked to a few friends about this concept before actually. The final boss in Echidna Wars is an extremely long lamia:
maxresdefault.jpg

F.L.P-etank24

Potential Patron
i dont really any better place to put this idea but i feel there should be a sidequest of sorts you could do for the zoologist so she can keep i dont know how to put it exactly but keep consciousness and her memory during a full moon, it probably has something to do with the curse and i feel there should be an enlightened state for her if u complete the quest

it would probably be a good idea for a npc companion mod of sorts, unless relogic makes something like that themselves as an update and because this is a lewd site romancing should definitely be a option if it was a mod

Apocoh

Vivacious Visitor
i dont really any better place to put this idea but i feel there should be a sidequest of sorts you could do for the zoologist so she can keep i dont know how to put it exactly but keep consciousness and her memory during a full moon, it probably has something to do with the curse and i feel there should be an enlightened state for her if u complete the quest

it would probably be a good idea for a npc companion mod of sorts, unless relogic makes something like that themselves as an update and because this is a lewd site romancing should definitely be a option if it was a mod
Definitely good ideas. I wonder if there's any Terraria programmers around that would be interested in doing stuff like this.
the artist HuZTAR make a sprite for sumon imp

this is the screnshot, just in case is free download :T
View attachment 107226
View attachment 107227View attachment 107228View attachment 107229View attachment 107230 this two are from anon :T
Nice finds as always! I added the mushroom girl to the main mod and added an optional download for the alternative party girl.

Top Bottom