Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Could you make a version without the nipples, similiar to the starbound nude mod, the pixel graphics look kind of weird with the nipples.

In the next patch I plan on fine tuning the nipple color to make them more realistic and less jarring. But I don't plan on making a nipple-less version.

You may want to check out Zilem Zilem 's Slim Player & Female NPC Texture Pack. A lot of the npcs dont have nipples just like you asked, but they are still working on updating it to work with Journey's End.

Alnaiimne

Potential Patron
So, apparently, there's been a revolution made in spriting for the game, and some anons on 4chan are making big-tit sprites with jiggle physics now. (Apparently, the base game is actually double the resolution it looks like, and each pixel was actually 2x2 pixels? or something like that).
1585635234299.gif

but the gigantic tits are the best :T

Hello. I've seen this thread before and wasn't really interested in the nude mod but now that Journey's End is here...I decided to read this thread, saw both of your posts, and I am excited to know there are people making sprites with huge ( o Y o ) for fans of it like us. I never found them but this has inspired me to make my own, so thanks!

Due to this, I was able to make this test dryad with bigger ( o Y o ) and currently working on nurse. 4chan ones are probably way better but I am so happy with this in my game ^_^

Dryad Oppai.gif
Nurse Oppai.png

Last edited:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Hello. I've seen this thread before and wasn't really interested in the nude mod but now that Journey's End is here...I decided to read this thread, saw both of your posts, and I am excited to know there are people making sprites with huge ( o Y o ) for fans of it like us. I never found them but this has inspired me to make my own, so thanks!

Due to this, I was able to make this test dryad with bigger ( o Y o ) and currently working on nurse. 4chan ones are probably way better but I am so happy with this in my game ^_^

View attachment 106118View attachment 106119
Haha that's awesome. I'll look through 4 chan to see if I find anything good and possibly add a link at the bottom of the main post for an optional download. The animation and breasts are really well done, though I would be careful with mixing pixel sizes as people don't always like that.

Alnaiimne

Potential Patron
Haha that's awesome. I'll look through 4 chan to see if I find anything good and possibly add a link at the bottom of the main post for an optional download. The animation and breasts are really well done, though I would be careful with mixing pixel sizes as people don't always like that.

I would appreciate links if you're able to find them ( then maybe I won't have to make them myself XD ). I've never actually done any art or pixel art before so I'm just creating through trial and error. Never really thought about pixel sizes and am just going by what I see "feels right"...at least for now. I was really only thinking of making these for my enjoyment so people don't have to like it :tongue:. But glad you liked the animation, even though all I did was added a few bouncing pixels...so thanks! XD

The nurse though...was more difficult...
Trying to make her sexier required me to alter basically her entire torso...which ended up looking weird because it didn't match her legs at all. So it took quite a while...my current test nurse animation:
Sprite-0002 Animated Prototype.gif

But hopefully I'll be able to make one for all the female NPCs...

Last edited:

darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor
I would appreciate links if you're able to find them ( then maybe I won't have to make them myself XD ). I've never actually done any art or pixel art before so I'm just creating through trial and error. Never really thought about pixel sizes and am just going by what I see "feels right"...at least for now. I was really only thinking of making these for my enjoyment so people don't have to like it :tongue:. But glad you liked the animation, even though all I did was added a few bouncing pixels...so thanks! XD

Trying to make her sexier required me to alter basically her entire torso...which ended up looking weird because it didn't match her legs at all. So it took quite a while...my current test nurse animation:
View attachment 106132

iteresting i like that sprites Alnaiimne

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter

View attachment 106132

Since Terraria uses sprites that are upscaled by 200%, I would recommend scaling the sprite down to 50% before you work on it to avoid blending pixel resolutions.

Just remember to upscale it back to 200% when you're done editing it before exporting.

Alnaiimne

Potential Patron
iteresting i like that sprites Alnaiimne

Thanks! If I ever make more, I'll let you know.

Since Terraria uses sprites that are upscaled by 200%, I would recommend scaling the sprite down to 50% before you work on it to avoid blending pixel resolutions.

Just remember to upscale it back to 200% when you're done editing it before exporting.

Mmm, I'm not really familiar with scaling. I will have to shrink the original sprite before working on it?

Update: I think I understand what you mean so I changed the sprite size to 50% of original size. But I don't believe I will be able to give the sprites the effects I intended to put in due to the lack of workspace? not sure how to say. I'd probably be able to do it but it'd just look like a set of square breasts and not good looking since losing space means losing detail...at least not with my ability.

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Update: I think I understand what you mean so I changed the sprite size to 50% of original size. But I don't believe I will be able to give the sprites the effects I intended to put in due to the lack of workspace? not sure how to say. I'd probably be able to do it but it'd just look like a set of square breasts and not good looking since losing space means losing detail...at least not with my ability.
Pixel art is not intended to be viewed close up. It's a good idea to periodically zoom out while you're working to see how it will look when viewed in-game.

The breasts don't need to be perfectly round given how small the NPCs will show up on screen when the game is run. They will still look round when drawn with less pixels, try it.

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
New update includes more optional downloads, fixed conversation sprites, and a new Silver Cat neko.

I would appreciate links if you're able to find them ( then maybe I won't have to make them myself XD ).
Check out the optional downloads spoiler. There's a busty goblin tinkerer I found on 4chan.

View attachment 106133 i put the mod in my game and this apear :T
Did you extract the files and overwrite the game's files? If so, did it prompt ~400+ files to be overwritten? Or did you put it in the Resource Pack folder?

Alnaiimne

Potential Patron
Pixel art is not intended to be viewed close up. It's a good idea to periodically zoom out while you're working to see how it will look when viewed in-game.

The breasts don't need to be perfectly round given how small the NPCs will show up on screen when the game is run. They will still look round when drawn with less pixels, try it.

Yep, I fully understand it's not meant to be viewed up close. I do zoom in and out constantly while working on each still frame and while running the animation so that it can emulate what it should look like as if in game. I also test it in game to see/pick out anything weird. I will mess with it more later on 50% but overall I think I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out with mixed resolutions.

New update includes more optional downloads, fixed conversation sprites, and a new Silver Cat neko.
Check out the optional downloads spoiler. There's a busty goblin tinkerer I found on 4chan.
Thanks! I'll check it out now.

darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor
ok it work now i dont know why but meh.... nope is the same :T, and the busty goblin have a bug in the map the rape looks like the goblin

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
ok it work now i dont know why but meh.... nope is the same :T, and the busty goblin have a bug in the map the rape looks like the goblin
Dang. I'm not sure. I can't seem to replicate the problem.

Ah thank you so much for helping me with the bugs. I fixed the angler and busty goblin tinkerer map sprites. I was working on both at the same time so I accidentally mixed it up.

darkmasterv20

Vivacious Visitor
is nice to help in something like this, i was looking in 4chan but
20200525231558_1.jpg

only the dryad work but its nice sprites :'v

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.