Apocoh

Vivacious Visitor
Download: Dropbox

Hey there! This mod is long overdue, but here it is. I hope you like it! <3

___Terraria Nude Mod___
By Apoco @ Undertow Club
Intended for Steam Terraria version 1.3.0.8 (though it may work for all versions)

Instructions:
Extract "Terraria Nude Mod by Apoco.7z" into your Terraria's game folder containing Terraria.exe in path ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\.
Merge all folders.
Replace all files.
In game, create a new female character and click "Style" until she is nude:
4.jpg

Enjoy!

Uninstall:
Uninstall the game using Steam.
Delete any leftover folders and files in your ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\ folder.
Reinstall the game using Steam.

What this mod does:
The player's body is slimmer.
The female starting clothing that has pants is replaced with full nudity.
All female armor is slimmer and sexier.
Various costumes are nude/sexier.
Various female monsters are nude/sexier.
Various other monsters have been made female, or are replaced with monster girls.
Townspeople are nude/sexier.
Male townspeople are replaced with sexy female versions.
Various items and mounts have nudity, such as paintings.

Screenshots:
1.jpg
(hey look! It's Nemune and she's streaking! :3)
2.jpg

3.jpg

Credit:
Patchzer (this link shows a lot of the sprites that have been changed.)
Slime Player Female NPC Texture Pack

The work I did:
Combined Patchzer's textures and the Slime Player Female NPC Texture Pack, optimized for maximum sexiness.
Added some extra/alternative textures from Slim Player Female NPC texture Packs.
Replaced the long pants female starting clothes with full nudity using Patchzer's textures.
Converted the female Townspeople sprites to work in version 1.3+.

Tools that I used:
Steam Community :: Guide :: Simple Modding Guide

Notes:
If you have any problems getting this to work, feel free to let me know.
This mod only affects textures.
If you can change an existing female character's default clothing to the one that normally has pants, she will become nude.

SquigglySwag

Vivacious Visitor
This looks awesome. Thanks for your work and for sharing with us! I'm definitely going to check this out when I have a chance. I love mods like this that feminize and sexify everything, but they're so rare and I would've never expected one for this game.

It's been a while since I've played Terraria, but I know there have been some huge content updates so it'll be fun to go back.

Apocoh

Vivacious Visitor
This looks awesome. Thanks for your work and for sharing with us! I'm definitely going to check this out when I have a chance.
Great! You're totally welcome Squiggly, it was fun ^^. And surprisingly easy.
I love mods like this that feminize and sexify everything, but they're so rare and I would've never expected one for this game.
Those are my favorite kind of mods and I try to reflect it as much as possible whenever I mod something. And I try my best to preserve the original design when modding armor, like in my Tera Female Amani armor work.
It's been a while since I've played Terraria, but I know there have been some huge content updates so it'll be fun to go back.
I think update 1.3 added a TON of stuff. I was surprised when I went back to it too. I particularity like how the npcs attack enemies and chat with eachother, and the fact that I made them all girls in sexy outfits makes it even better :3. I'm sure theres a ton of new end-game stuff I don't even know about too.

F

franklin3456

can you make a vidoe on how to do this cuz this is my first time and i could use some help

Apocoh

Vivacious Visitor
can you make a vidoe on how to do this cuz this is my first time and i could use some help
What do you need help with? Installing this mod? Or making a mod like this?

I'm afraid I don't do videos, but I may make a tutorial to share some of the tricks and wisdom I picked up over the years. ^^

RiderofStorms

Potential Patron
I hope it does work for the tmodloader version cos the base steam version has dissapeared off my laptop would love if someone could send me a copy of the base terraria

V

Voidus

Any chance of an update as it appears to break some objects. For example Ice platforms are invisible and many others that I have come across. The actual mod itself works and it is amazing thank you.

Thank you for reading.

Any chance of an update as it appears to break some objects. For example Ice platforms are invisible and many others that I have come across. The actual mod itself works and it is amazing thank you.

Thank you for reading.
Little late to the party here, but I took it upon myself to go ahead and forward the changes made in this modpack to any sprite sheets that got amended with new items in subsequent updates of the game. So no more invisible objects or broken sprites (i.e. Slime King).

Download:
UCs Fixed Tile Sheets v1 [02-23-2018].7z

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I also made some additional edits to a couple of things:

...Such as this vampire painting. I'm all for boobies, but they were too big and made it hard to tell what was going on imo. I shrunk them down to the size they would be if the girl in the original picture was unclothed, and redid the definition to be a bit cleaner:
Unedited:
_Original.png
Old Edits:
_Edit.png

My Edits:
_MyEdit.png
*This edit is included in the Fixed Tile Sheets download posted above.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also am going to attempt to genderbend the male NPCs that haven't been done yet, and do skimpy/nude edits for them.

I started with the Angler:
_Angler_Head-Original.png
_Angler_Sleep-Original.png
_Angler-Original.png
_Angler_Head-MINE.png

_Angler_Sleep-MINE.png

_Angler-MINE.png

NPC_369.png
NPC_369_Alt_1.png
Capture 2018-02-23 05_44_14.png
Capture 2018-02-23 05_44_49.png

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1 [02-23-2018].7z

(I will make my own thread after this last post. Sorry about the thread hijacking.)

Updated Angler files (v1.1):

Capture 2018-02-26 17_32_57.png Capture 2018-02-26 17_32_58.png Capture 2018-02-26 17_49_58.png Capture 2018-02-26 17_50_02.png

v1.1:
- Updated a couple of images to include the new angler head and hat.
- Overhauled the Angler's vest and pants.
- Updated the Angler armor set to reflect the changes made to the angler's outfit (i.e. colors and open vest design).

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1.1 [02-26-2018].7z

fleet

Staff member
I know i'm late, but can anyone help me download??
The download link in Post #12 is working for me. What web browser are you using? Also, please be more specific about the difficulty you are having downloading. For example if you are getting any error messages, what EXACTLY do they say?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Apocoh

Vivacious Visitor
(I will make my own thread after this last post. Sorry about the thread hijacking.)

Updated Angler files (v1.1):

View attachment 70316 View attachment 70317 View attachment 70318 View attachment 70319

v1.1:
- Updated a couple of images to include the new angler head and hat.
- Overhauled the Angler's vest and pants.
- Updated the Angler armor set to reflect the changes made to the angler's outfit (i.e. colors and open vest design).

Download:
UCs Genderbent & Lewded Angler v1.1 [02-26-2018].7z

Woah! I didnt realize there was some activity with this mod the past few years. I haven't kept it up to date, but if you or anyone wants to, by all means, feel free. I'm glad people have like it and thank you very much for your awesome contributions, Uiridium. I haven't tested your updates but I may do so in the future.

Top Bottom