1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terraria Nude Mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by Apocoh, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Apocoh

Apocoh Vivacious Visitor

Oct 10, 2014

Hey there! This mod is long overdue, but here it is. I hope you like it! <3

___Terraria Nude Mod___
    By Apoco @ Undertow Club
    Intended for Steam Terraria version (though it may work for all versions)

Extract "Terraria Nude Mod by Apoco.7z" into your Terraria's game folder containing Terraria.exe in path ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\.
    Merge all folders.
    Replace all files.
    In game, create a new female character and click "Style" until she is nude:

Uninstall the game using Steam.
    Delete any leftover folders and files in your ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\ folder.
    Reinstall the game using Steam.

What this mod does:
    The player's body is slimmer.
    The female starting clothing that has pants is replaced with full nudity.
    All female armor is slimmer and sexier.
    Various costumes are nude/sexier.
    Various female monsters are nude/sexier.
    Various other monsters have been made female, or are replaced with monster girls.
    Townspeople are nude/sexier.
    Male townspeople are replaced with sexy female versions.
    Various items and mounts have nudity, such as paintings.

1.jpg (hey look! It's Nemune and she's streaking! :3)

Patchzer (this link shows a lot of the sprites that have been changed.)
    Slime Player Female NPC Texture Pack

The work I did:
    Combined Patchzer's textures and the Slime Player Female NPC Texture Pack, optimized for maximum sexiness.
    Added some extra/alternative textures from Slim Player Female NPC texture Packs.
    Replaced the long pants female starting clothes with full nudity using Patchzer's textures.
    Converted the female Townspeople sprites to work in version 1.3+.

Tools that I used:
    Steam Community :: Guide :: Simple Modding Guide

If you have any problems getting this to work, feel free to let me know.
    This mod only affects textures.
    If you can change an existing female character's default clothing to the one that normally has pants, she will become nude.
    SquigglySwag likes this.
  2. SquigglySwag

SquigglySwag Vivacious Visitor

May 18, 2013
    This looks awesome. Thanks for your work and for sharing with us! I'm definitely going to check this out when I have a chance. I love mods like this that feminize and sexify everything, but they're so rare and I would've never expected one for this game.

It's been a while since I've played Terraria, but I know there have been some huge content updates so it'll be fun to go back.
  3. Apocoh

Apocoh Vivacious Visitor

Oct 10, 2014
    Great! You're totally welcome Squiggly, it was fun ^^. And surprisingly easy.
    Those are my favorite kind of mods and I try to reflect it as much as possible whenever I mod something. And I try my best to preserve the original design when modding armor, like in my Tera Female Amani armor work.
    I think update 1.3 added a TON of stuff. I was surprised when I went back to it too. I particularity like how the npcs attack enemies and chat with eachother, and the fact that I made them all girls in sexy outfits makes it even better :3. I'm sure theres a ton of new end-game stuff I don't even know about too.
  4. franklin3456

franklin3456 Potential Patron

May 15, 2016
    can you make a vidoe on how to do this cuz this is my first time and i could use some help